Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
Starting the innerliner now.
2.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:

MeCasa16

Reaction score
That carbon and blue is going to be amazing.. This boat is going to be perfect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pwerwagn

Inmate #4800
Reaction score
Awe man, changed their mind on the WTOB I take it?

BlowMe

Reaction score
Gonna be an epic and killer looking boat! Cant wait to watch this one come together!!!

AZMIDLYF

Reaction score
I laugh every time I see pics of this process because it makes it out to be so simple when in actuality, all the prep to get to these pics is insane. This is going to be a sweet set up. Can't wait to watch it run.

AZMIDLYF

Reaction score
Just saw the article about your upcoming 37ft true tunnel hull. Looking forward to seeing these make their mark.

TCHB

Reaction score
DCB you guys really do quality work and I like the engineering behind the work.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score

mbrown2

Reaction score
This is the perfect lake boat...28 and the biggest OB's you can get! Love the Bass fisher metalflake...goes with the outboards!

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
I see other manufacturers are offering what we do on every build STANDARD. All of the infusion and laminates are standard here at DCB. Front and rear cap too. We infuse all of the boats and all of the small parts too. (hatches and liners, etc.) We build around 16 really custom boats a year. This is what we can handle and this is why we build very high quality boats. Every model, (28-44) are built the same way. There is a difference here at DCB. Call me and I would love to explain more.
-Tony @ DCB

TCHB

Reaction score
I see other manufacturers are offering what we do on every build STANDARD. All of the infusion and laminates are standard here at DCB. Front and rear cap too. We infuse all of the boats and all of the small parts too. (hatches and liners, etc.) We build around 16 really custom boats a year. This is what we can handle and this is why we build very high quality boats. Every model, (28-44) are built the same way. There is a difference here at DCB. Call me and I would love to explain more.
-Tony @ DCB
Everyone one I have been in and looked at was build to very high standards. Kind of like a GT3 Porsche!

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Everyone one I have been in and looked at was build to very high standards. Kind of like a GT3 Porsche!
I hope the readers appreciate the unique situation here.
I can’t really think of anywhere else one can go and see the behind the scenes pics AND commentary/Q&A aspect, by the people building it.

You just don’t really see that on something of this caliber being built.
Usually just get to see the finished product.

They’re showing the entire world, including all their competitors exactly how they do what they do.
That’s pretty awesome.

Tony DCB Boats

Reaction score
I hope the readers appreciate the unique situation here.
I can’t really think of anywhere else one can go and see the behind the scenes pics AND commentary/Q&A aspect, by the people building it.

You just don’t really see that on something of this caliber being built.
Usually just get to see the finished product.

They’re showing the entire world, including all their competitors exactly how they do what they do.
That’s pretty awesome.
Thank you @Gelcoater... Yes we are putting it all out there. This is a positive and maybe a negative at the same time.
We like to stay a bit elusive, and stay on top of things... Staying ahead of it is always challenging for sure.