WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bringing back Thread of the Week!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Well apparently these stainless cups are quite the hit. We bought a ton of them and are already getting close to sold out in certain colors.

Well when the person that makes them for me came by the second time she shows me a bunch of other cool stuff she makes and I ordered it. Lol. (I can’t help myself).

In an effort to promote more positive boating content (especially since I’m grounded for awhile) is like to bring back the “Thread if the week” contests..

Thread of the week wins a 32 oz stainless cup with your screen name on it as well as custom rdp leather coasters!

D415C1D8-28C4-4E6C-81D4-7A70DAF78025.jpeg

First winner for this week is OldSchoolBoats!

https://www.riverdavesplace.com/forums/threads/trip-pics-from-last-weekend.204331/

RD

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Well apparently these stainless cups are quite the hit. We bought a ton of them and are already getting close to sold out in certain colors.

Well when the person that makes them for me came by the second time she shows me a bunch of other cool stuff she makes and I ordered it. Lol. (I can’t help myself).

In an effort to promote more positive boating content (especially since I’m grounded for awhile) is like to bring back the “Thread if the week” contests..

Thread of the week wins a 32 oz stainless cup with your screen name on it as well as custom rdp leather coasters!

View attachment 787347

RD

We're getting our own contests now in the dungeon!!!!!! :D

plankton boobs .gif

MDGA!!!!!!

$500 says a turd doesn't win it.

Backlash

Reaction score
I sucked at economics so we'll go with your response. :D

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Thank you Dave.......

Now we know what you are talking about.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I sucked at economics so we'll go with your response. :D

Well standard cup in office are selling like hot cakes. For an additional 10 bucks (of which I make 5) I can put members names on the cups and make them custom.

Being that we are getting ready to release that in the online store front a great way to promote that would be to give one a way a week to members. If I can encourage members to post boating content it helps the board.

Now the flip side of this is when those members receive their custom cup for doing nothing other than sharing some of their boating projects, boating weekends on here for free.. Then when they receive said custom cup they are gonna day “Hey look at this shit” to their buddies which promotes the sale of the custom cups.. In turn the odds are in the 100% range that they are also gonna put it in their social media feeds both IG and FB if they have them which in turn promotes cup sales and rdp as a whole.

It’s kind of a win all the way around for the member, myself and rdp, regardless of how many are currently selling.

RD - Economics School 2019

(Now you have seen both the front and a glimpse into the backside of what it is to run a boating website / brand).

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score

View attachment 787347

https://www.riverdavesplace.com/forums/threads/trip-pics-from-last-weekend.204331/

RD

Hey! He said he went to your house! He paid you off!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

ductape1000

Here.
Reaction score
Well standard cup in office are selling like hot cakes. For an additional 10 bucks (of which I make 5) I can put members names on the cups and make them custom.

Being that we are getting ready to release that in the online store front a great way to promote that would be to give one a way a week to members. If I can encourage members to post boating content it helps the board.

Now the flip side of this is when those members receive their custom cup for doing nothing other than sharing some of their boating projects, boating weekends on here for free.. Then when they receive said custom cup they are gonna day “Hey look at this shit” to their buddies which promotes the sale of the custom cups.. In turn the odds are in the 100% range that they are also gonna put it in their social media feeds both IG and FB if they have them which in turn promotes cup sales and rdp as a whole.

It’s kind of a win all the way around for the member, myself and rdp, regardless of how many are currently selling.

RD - Economics School 2019

(Now you have seen both the front and a glimpse into the backside of what it is to run a boating website / brand).

Kinda like a bartender giving away shots to a few good customers... it inspires others to do shots. [emoji106]

Sent from a van down by the river. [emoji3577][emoji41]

pwerwagn

Inmate #4800
Reaction score
Hydroskreamin is gonna win thread of the year for his project. Lol

Lol good! His thread is what this forum should be all about!!!

I’m gonna start one soon on my 1985 centurion tunnel outboard project. It’s going to involve a lot of pics of child labor...I mean teaching. ;-). It won’t be nearly as cool as the stress eliminator project though!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Lol good! His thread is what this forum should be all about!!!

I’m gonna start one soon on my 1985 centurion tunnel outboard project. It’s going to involve a lot of pics of child labor...I mean teaching. ;-). It won’t be nearly as cool as the stress eliminator project though!

I love resorations!

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Good choice for the thread of the week. Love seeing family with kids enjoying their time on the lake and making memories that the kids will never forget.