WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

havasu used boat sales

spectra bash

Reaction score
My parents live in mohave valley and have been storing pontoon since pops got cancer 3-4 years ago. Cant keep paying storage fees. They were wondering what you guys knew about boat broker and maxed out marine for trying to have sell for them? I also posted in boat classifieds. 2004 crestliner 24' with new interior and tuned up this month. Thanks

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Sorry about your dad. Been there.

Aside from being a sponsor here, guys have been all smiles dealing with Maxed out. Both on buying and selling. I can't give you first hand info, but hopefully one of the recent patrons of one of the brokers can join in here.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
We had no luck with Boat Brokers selling our 40' fifth wheel. Left it there over a year. Found there was a lot of Boat Broker owned equipment also for sale on their lot. Brought it back to our house in LHC and in 2 months had it sold for our asking price. Very sorry to hear about your Dad.

Riverbottom

Reaction score
Contact Outdrive1 here on RDP. He has lots of connections in Havasu and Parker. He could probably move that 24' in Parker pretty fast.

TCHB

Reaction score
Maxed Out Marine is a reputable boat consignment company in Havasu that does a a great job! I know people that will only use them.

spectra bash

Reaction score
Sorry about your dad. Been there.

Aside from being a sponsor here, guys have been all smiles dealing with Maxed out. Both on buying and selling. I can't give you first hand info, but hopefully one of the recent patrons of one of the brokers can join in here.
Thanks he's doing better now but the cancer definately took a toll on him physicaly and money wise. And i just restored his jet boat so they can still boat. The toon is too much for the two of them.

Kenny D

Reaction score
I sold my boat though Max Out Marine a few years ago.They did what they said.... they would do.....I had no problems.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
I live in MV and if outdoor storage is OK, I always have room fro one more while you are trying to sell it... Call me if you need a spot before Sept 1st. Lets talk..Not a business, no chg.
Ray 805 300 0012

spectra bash

Reaction score
I live in MV and if outdoor storage is OK, I always have room fro one more while you are trying to sell it... Call me if you need a spot before Sept 1st. Lets talk..Not a business, no chg.
Ray 805 300 0012
Thanks ray. I will let them know.

riverrider55

Reaction score
my pontoon has been sitting at the boat brokers for the last three months maxed out marine never even called me back maybe call horizon see what they can do for you that what I am going to do on Saturday and see if they can do anything for me

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Horizon motorsports is a first class operation in my opinion.

warlock250

Reaction score
You priced it right it will sell. You can take it to Cactus RV Center and marine. They sell more pontoons than anyone on the West coast. They have a lot of foot traffic and good financing available for customers. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Orange Juice

Reaction score
My parents live in mohave valley and have been storing pontoon since pops got cancer 3-4 years ago. Cant keep paying storage fees. They were wondering what you guys knew about boat broker and maxed out marine for trying to have sell for them? I also posted in boat classifieds. 2004 crestliner 24' with new interior and tuned up this month. Thanks[/QUOTE

Is there a “CarMax” for boats? I had a 2015 Jerp Grand Cherokee 4x4. I sold it to them at a 30% discount from high retail. I was in the same position. It would have sat in the garage for 3 years, with little use, or I could dump it. In the long run, I made out. :)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I have bought and sold a. Purple of boats with Preston @ Horizon. First class is an understatement!

I have known Ricky since I moved to Havasu and sent 100’s of people through their with excellent results.

For a straight up consignment shop they would be my first two calls.

Paul has recently gone out on his own marketing boats for people. I have known Paul for 12+ years. He’s like family and I know that he would do his best to make sure a customer satisfied.

For myself it would depend on what it was for who I’d use.. but I am very close to all three personally.

For anyone else I’d recommend calling them and discussing what you are looking for and seeing which one can service your needs best.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
I am with RD on this. I have done business with all 3, and although all 3 are a bit different, they are all as honest as you’ll ever find in the boat sales world! I have a boat (sale pending) listed with OD1 right now, I live 1200+ miles away, and worry exactly ZERO about my junk being in his care!

That all said, I think where you have your boat listed price wise is in a pretty active market! I can’t imagine it sits for too long!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I am with RD on this. I have done business with all 3, and although all 3 are a bit different, they are all as honest as you’ll ever find in the boat sales world! I have a boat (sale pending) listed with OD1 right now, I live 1200+ miles away, and worry exactly ZERO about my junk being in his care!

That all said, I think where you have your boat listed price wise is in a pretty active market! I can’t imagine it sits for too long!
What is the name of OD1 new company?

spectra bash

Reaction score
I have bought and sold a. Purple of boats with Preston @ Horizon. First class is an understatement!

I have known Ricky since I moved to Havasu and sent 100’s of people through their with excellent results.

Paul has recently gone out on his own marketing boats for people. I have known Paul for 12+ years. He’s like family and I know that he would do his best to make sure a customer satisfied.

For myself it would depend on what it was for who I’d use.. but I am very close to all three personally.

For anyone else I’d recommend calling them and discussing what you are looking for and seeing which one can service your needs best.
Who IS ricky/

Who does ricky work for?

HCP3

Reaction score
My parents live in mohave valley and have been storing pontoon since pops got cancer 3-4 years ago. Cant keep paying storage fees. They were wondering what you guys knew about boat broker and maxed out marine for trying to have sell for them? I also posted in boat classifieds. 2004 crestliner 24' with new interior and tuned up this month. Thanks

Horizon Motorsports. No question.

My only thread on RDP was how great it was dealing with Preston.

https://www.riverdavesplace.com/forums/threads/horizon-motorsports-consignment.204168/

Last edited:

Buster Wrench

Reaction score
Preston at Horizon. Bought my current pontoon from him. Very happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FCT

Reaction score
my pontoon has been sitting at the boat brokers for the last three months maxed out marine never even called me back maybe call horizon see what they can do for you that what I am going to do on Saturday and see if they can do anything for me
What size is your toon?