WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tit for tat ? no tact

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
A bit of tact right ... backs been fubar for a month mad pain and limping (herniated disc) I come home and my visiting Sister say "hey GIMP" .... I said whats up lard ass got in trouble needless to says ... what ever happened to tact ?

Spudsbud

Reaction score
Saw my sister, who I cant stand, at a cousin's party last month. Been over a year thankfully but not long enough.....
she gives me a kiss, I say Shit..... now I need a rabies shot :D
F-you and she walked away !!

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Wifey brought little man down to the office yesterday and he's just shy of two months old. Our bookkeeper who is going to be shit canned soon as I find replacement for running her mouth comes out of her office to see the baby. He is facing big bay windows and squinting from the bright light and office light's. She is acting all googly eyed and says OMG look at that he has a lazy eye!!! Did you guy's see his lazy eye?!?! My wife is soooo pissed and over her shit let her have it and told her not only is she wrong but he is waaaaaay cuter than her ugly grandkid posted all over her office that she used our printers, paper and ink without asking that she considered wasted on that ugly kid :). Then told her to not be surprised when she sees a $120 deduction on her paycheck for her ugly grandkid. I am patiently awaiting lawsuit papers :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
T
Wifey brought little man down to the office yesterday and he's just shy of two months old. Our bookkeeper who is going to be shit canned soon as I find replacement for running her mouth comes out of her office to see the baby. He is facing big bay windows and squinting from the bright light and office light's. She is acting all googly eyed and says OMG look at that he has a lazy eye!!! Did you guy's see his lazy eye?!?! My wife is soooo pissed and over her shit let her have it and told her not only is she wrong but he is waaaaaay cuter than her ugly grandkid posted all over her office that she used our printers, paper and ink without asking that she considered wasted on that ugly kid :). Then told her to not be surprised when she sees a $120 deduction on her paycheck for her ugly grandkid. I am patiently awaiting lawsuit papers :rolleyes::rolleyes:
That's nuts, gotta be careful when in the employer position.

ElAzul

Reaction score
T
That's nuts, gotta be careful when in the employer position.
Trust me I know. This chick has been running her mouth for to long and luckily I was the only one there to over hear this. I have records of her making threats to the business like "i can take this business and all of there customers easily" she has exported contact's, business #'s and more to separate secret files she thinks I don't know about and so on. Sadly her and her husband screwed up their own contracting business and lost it. We were nice and dumb enough to give them a paycheck but not much longer

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Nailed it , chronic fkin pain has ruined my "rosy disposition" ;)
My wife has been dealing with a herniated disc between L3-4 for several months now too. She is finally able to walk pain free again but still has tingly/numb toes. She was extremely diligent about doing her physical therapy not only with therapist but tons of it at home too.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Good lord.. lol.

84miller

Reaction score

Could have been handled better, but understand. Wife should have simply, quietly and nicely said, that only happens when a ugly, fat, big mouth bitch get's in his face. It's hereditary. he get it from his dad. Then you should have walked up, with the same expression and fired her.

ElAzul

Reaction score
NEVER, say anything that may be remotely upsetting to a mother about their child. It is opening a can of whoop-ass. I don't care if the kid has 3 eyes and gills..."Aww, she's so cute"

Some risks aren't worth taking;)
I've learned over the years not to say a damn thing to a woman who is maybe preggo or a mom. Hell she can be crowning and I still won't ask how far along. Best way to say something about an ugly baby without getting in trouble "aww he/she looks just like you".

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Had a Hot looking twenty something in kicking tires with her husband a while back , I noticed she had a little "baby bump" so to make conversation I said "whens the baby due" , she said ''' I'm not pregnant... lesson learned (was a girly beer gut I guess) ;)

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Had a Hot looking twenty something in kicking tires with her husband a while back , I noticed she had a little "baby bump" so to make conversation I said "whens the baby due" , she said ''' I'm not pregnant... lesson learned (was a girly beer gut I guess) ;)

I did that twice.
Still feel terrible about both instances...one happened in an elevator, and I was trapped.

Never again...the baby could have his head poking out of her hoo-ha and I still ain’t saying shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score

Should have replied with, "well, do you wanna be?" !:p

nrbr

Reaction score
Trust me I know. This chick has been running her mouth for to long and luckily I was the only one there to over hear this. I have records of her making threats to the business like "i can take this business and all of there customers easily" she has exported contact's, business #'s and more to separate secret files she thinks I don't know about and so on. Sadly her and her husband screwed up their own contracting business and lost it. We were nice and dumb enough to give them a paycheck but not much longer
Did you get the kids eye fixed though?

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
I liked what Ozzy said about his ex wife, that she swims in Loch Ness on the monsters days off. :D