WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cole 250s

rickym20

Reaction score
Damn , was looking for something like this before picking up the 210 . Nice boat !

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
That is perfect for us but I am getting and Error message when I press reply or contact.

NicPaus

Reaction score
That is perfect for us but I am getting and Error message when I press reply or contact.
I got the same. Tried to check one of my own CL ads and got same. Went to log into my CL account and it goes to a term of use page that is asking me to agree to new terms that show penalties for posting certain things.

hawgty55

Reaction score
Well i keep thinking of selling mine but was going to list around mid 40s firm. so if this cant fetch what a Hallets or Howards are fetching i guess i have to much sentimental value involved.

Imo its a steal at that price!

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
Could this be towed by a 5.3 Tahoe? I can afford the boat but not a boat and truck.

hawgty55

Reaction score
Could this be towed by a 5.3 Tahoe? I can afford the boat but not a boat and truck.
Yes. Towed mine with a newer v6 Durango with tow package.
Screenshot_20170518-034921.png
20170707_192213.jpg

hawgty55

Reaction score
Wish I wasn't all over the map trying to take care of my parents or this might well be mine by now.
@cole_skier Your ready and price is right. Great colors on this one as usual and upgraded stereo and manifolds. Sorry to hear about your parents.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Depending on condition, that seems like a deal.

jones performance

Reaction score
boat ive always wanted.. they always seem to come up for sale when im cash poor

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
Found this Cole 250s for sale On Craigslist. People have said let me know if you see one for sale. It’s seems like a real good price. https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/boa/d/lake-elsinore-cole/6958368970.html

Thank you Boater250s and RDP. I would have never seen this in time without this post. Thank you to the multiple members who PMed me the sellers number when I had issues with craigslist. Thank you to River Dave for guidance. Thank you to Tim at Dirty Deeds Marine in Parker (Highly recommended) who helped me inspect it. And, most importantly thank you to the FORMER OWNER Bill for being an amazing honest seller and a new friend.
20190824_133046.jpg

Last edited:

boater250s

Reaction score
Thank you Boater250s and RDP. I would have never seen this in time without this post. Thank you to the multiple members who PMed me the sellers number when I had issues with craigslist. Thank you to River Dave for guidance. Thank you to Tim at Dirty Deeds Marine in Parker (Highly recommended) who helped me inspect it. And, most importantly thank you to the FORMER OWNER Bill for being an amazing honest seller and a new friend. View attachment 791115
Congratulations on your new to you Cole!! I'm glad I could help you out. I think you'll be real happy with it, I have for 20 years. It's just a great all-around boat. Maybe I'll run into you some day out in Parker. I hope to see you at the Cole Regatta in October.

bagged97taco

Reaction score
I was really hoping you would back out I wanted that boat but glad it went to a good home. The search continues

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
I was really hoping you would back out I wanted that boat but glad it went to a good home. The search continues

The former owner Bill said there were others interested but I didn't know if it was a sales technique or not. I thought it was a fair price for a boat I really wanted that works perfectly for my family. My kids, wife, dog, and I will love it. The second we scanned engine hours and it came back even less than the gauge reads (gauge says 410 and scanned in the 380s) I didn't even need a water test. We launched just for fun and I can't be happier.

C21Aaron

Reaction score
Well i keep thinking of selling mine but was going to list around mid 40s firm. so if this cant fetch what a Hallets or Howards are fetching i guess i have to much sentimental value involved.

Can you send me the info on yours if you are serious about selling. Missed out on the one on craigslist as its 3 hours away from where I live and couldn't get there quick enough. Email me at [email protected]

hawgty55

Reaction score
Can you send me the info on yours if you are serious about selling. Missed out on the one on craigslist as its 3 hours away from where I live and couldn't get there quick enough. Email me at [email protected]
Yes i will Aaron if i actually list it for sale. Im going back and forth with what i want to do. But in honesty there are a couple inmates ive spoken to that have intrest in front of you if i do list it, and will give them first dibs on it.