WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Wahlberg's six pack

4Waters

Reaction score
Not true , I dont work and am fat ...lol. I could look like that if I wanted too...[emoji39][emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Good point, Grads doesn't work and he's fat.:p:D

Singleton

Reaction score
Foxnews had an article. Stated he worked out at 4am and 4pm daily and each session lasted 2+ hours.
Plus he was on a clean diet (no idea what that equaled).

Spectra18

Reaction score
Thanks for the post. Anyone else jackoff to it? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? ......... guess I’ll put my pants back on before the wife walks in.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Simple. Testosterone Replacement Therapy. AKA steroids...

Or next level $ is Human Growth Hormone.

Lol Yup.
Dude’s been in that shape most of his life. Doesn’t take steroids or HGH is you stay on top of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possible for sure. Walberg is one of those guys that has seemed to maintain his shape over the years.
It does help but it still takes a lot of work and discipline to get there.

Very true. No amount of Steroids can help someone who doesn't put the work in regarding muscles.

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
A large part of his job has always been to stay in shape and he is paid well to do it. If someone offers me a million I will do whatever it takes too.

AZMIDLYF

Reaction score
Twice a day workouts like that definitely tells me he is augmenting his natural abilities, especially at that age.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Twice a day workouts like that definitely tells me he is augmenting his natural abilities, especially at that age.
That would really depend on what his workouts consisted of. It is not uncommon to do cardio in one session, and weight training in another. Like others have said, it's much easier to do if you don't have a shift at work in between. At one point in my 20's, I was 2 hours in the gym in the morning, and hour in the lap pool at night. Then responsibilities took over...and a love of cheeseburgers :p

AZMIDLYF

Reaction score
Key fact here is: "in your 20s" bubba. Amazing how age and mother nature start to dictate recovery.

4Waters

Reaction score
That would really depend on what his workouts consisted of. It is not uncommon to do cardio in one session, and weight training in another. Like others have said, it's much easier to do if you don't have a shift at work in between. At one point in my 20's, I was 2 hours in the gym in the morning, and hour in the lap pool at night. Then responsibilities took over...and a love of cheeseburgers :p
Yeah, sorry about that "Burger" thread. :p:D

nordic454

WWW.METALWORXLV.COM
Reaction score
Google his daily routine... it will make ALL of us look fat and lazy. I as well as many of us on the boards work hard day in and day out for our living, and I am pretty proud of my Dad bod. Lol

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Key fact here is: "in your 20s" bubba. Amazing how age and mother nature start to dictate recovery.
My key issue was a car accident and breaking my neck. At 27, I was benching 425, and later struggling to lift a 1lb dumbbell. Honestly, I think I would have stayed with it... Truth of the matter is learning to walk took some time. Getting strong enough to make a living was a main goal. At 28, priorities changed. Now my judgment of strength is if I can bench my body weight, and I still can. I think there are guys older than me that have always maintained a decent regiment. By doing so, it isn't hard to ramp up. As others have pointed out, Wahlberg has always been in decent shape. If it becomes a career, going from one workout a day to two is fairly easy.

AZMIDLYF

Reaction score
I can relate monkeyswrench. I was 32 when a drunk driver put my world into doubt. Many years of PT and then I actually developed an appreciation of pushing my limits in the weight room and have kept at it since. I call it: "sanity maintenance" now. Lol

Last edited:

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
I was born with all kinds of foot problems and had to undergo multiple surgeries growing up. They said I'd never walk. 50 years later I'm mtn biking 3 days a week and still hitting the gym. Like anything else, it's all about priorities. I get it it though, this is RD'sPlace where spray misters and beer belly's reign supreme. hahaha

Copy of Untitled-Scanned-01.jpg

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Speculating about a celebrity’s stomach muscles is about as gay as it gets and Grads didn’t start this thread or post in it. What’s going on here on RDP?!