WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Wakeboard boats anyone in sales?

E4L

Reaction score
I was just curious and wanted to keep business with a board member. Is anyone in here in sales on wakeboard boats. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

milkmoney

Reaction score
Yopengo is...he is in South Carolina...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

brgrcru

Reaction score
Wakeboard94 sells them Malibu , axis, mastercraft . He is not on here that much anymore .

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Wakeboard94 sells them Malibu , axis, mastercraft . He is not on here that much anymore .

Yeah. David is my nieghbor in the Keys.

Rob Ill text you his number.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
To my knowledge Yopengo doesn't sell any longer. I deal with Nautique and Sanger.

However, depending on the area your friend lives, I would hook them up with their local dealer. Nautique is super particular on local dealers handling the sale to keep up the customer experience aspect. Not saying if someone walks in to my dealer that I wouldn't sell them a boat, but if I get a phone call with shoppers, I do my best to make sure they have tried their local dealer first.

Message me and I can do what I can to help you out and at least give your friend some direction. :)

brgrcru

Reaction score
Haven't seen him lately, heard he was swamped

works for Boulder boats now, sold us our new Malibu VTX . real nice guy to deal with.
100% satisfied.
Malibu is actually having a labor day sale . doesn't happen very often.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
Our friend sells wake boats at Sun Country and competes in wakesurfing. If you're looking for a boat and some feedback to how it actually affects the wake, etc shes a great resource.

67566953_10211965410250089_1768337292457410560_o.jpg

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
I was just curious and wanted to keep business with a board member. Is anyone in here in sales on wakeboard boats. Thanks

Call Jake in Alabama!

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
Absolutely! I don't sell a lot of new ones, but I get them traded in quite a bit. Bitchen little boat for sure.

I was real close to going to look at one about 5 years ago and it has stuck with me, I always seem to look for them. This one in particular was up in Paso Robles and was purple and black cap colors over white base.

sirbob

Reaction score
I hear the shark tank guy might have one he is trying to get rid of...

It’s probably pretty nice, and cheap - he might need to dump it in a hurry.

Riverbottom

Reaction score
To my knowledge Yopengo doesn't sell any longer. I deal with Nautique and Sanger.

However, depending on the area your friend lives, I would hook them up with their local dealer. Nautique is super particular on local dealers handling the sale to keep up the customer experience aspect. Not saying if someone walks in to my dealer that I wouldn't sell them a boat, but if I get a phone call with shoppers, I do my best to make sure they have tried their local dealer first.

Message me and I can do what I can to help you out and at least give your friend some direction. :)

Does Sanger make a V215 in a closed bow ? Would like to upgrade our Malibu but wife prefers a closed bow.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
Does Sanger make a V215 in a closed bow ? Would like to upgrade our Malibu but wife prefers a closed bow.

No. I don't think any company is making a wake sports boat with a closed bow. Lots of ski boats through most manufactures with a closed bow. Sanger DXII, but it won't do much else other than ski well.

The V215 is such a great boat. Those things are built like tanks, handle like a Ferrari, take rough water pretty well, surf, ski, and wake board well. They are hard to beat for the price. I have never been in a boat that handles like one; it's truly amazing how they turn.

The new 2020s have a full GSA Surf system now too!

Riverbottom

Reaction score
No. I don't think any company is making a wake sports boat with a closed bow. Lots of ski boats through most manufactures with a closed bow. Sanger DXII, but it won't do much else other than ski well.

The V215 is such a great boat. Those things are built like tanks, handle like a Ferrari, take rough water pretty well, surf, ski, and wake board well. They are hard to beat for the price. I have never been in a boat that handles like one; it's truly amazing how they turn.

The new 2020s have a full GSA Surf system now too!

Thanks, I think it would be a good size boat for my wife to handle. Seem to take more people in the boat and a v-drive would keep the tow rope behind the passengers

fmo24

Reaction score
Not a permanent solution but get a snap on bow cover for normal use. Can set things up under the cover.

squeezer

Reaction score

It is almost impossible to find a closed bow V-drive wake/ski boat. Nautique made one for two or so years and so did Centurion.

The Malibu Corvette was also pretty cool.

I am going to lay up a hard cover for our V215 when time allows. Planning on glassing over a foam core for a one and done approach but it would be all that hard to splash it...

Riverbottom

Reaction score
It is almost impossible to find a closed bow V-drive wake/ski boat. Nautique made one for two or so years and so did Centurion.

The Malibu Corvette was also pretty cool.

I am going to lay up a hard cover for our V215 when time allows. Planning on glassing over a foam core for a one and done approach but it would be all that hard to splash it...

Been planning on doing the same if we get one. Was sketching a front cross bar and hinges like some of the Schiada motor covers and an electric actuator.

squeezer

Reaction score
Been planning on doing the same if we get one. Was sketching a front cross bar and hinges like some of the Schiada motor covers and an electric actuator.

I won’t get that fancy... Plan to machine a saddle clamp that snaps down over the front grab rails with a simple release at the walk through.

E4L

Reaction score
Pointless

Riverbottom

Reaction score
I won’t get that fancy... Plan to machine a saddle clamp that snaps down over the front grab rails with a simple release at the walk through.

That is a great idea, I had been over engineering the closed bow conversion.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
What? A roll bar boat.:mad:

Say it ain't so.:(

Dammit. We lost another.

Thats it. I'm turning you into the EB police for going rogue on us and leaving the reservation. :p:cool:

My friend, hell im the one looking

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score

Are you waiting for somebody here to magically be a salesperson for the brand you are looking for? I think they've covered just about all of them so why not just post the one you're looking for in the open forum?

And will you change your screen make to WB4L?

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score

I apologize, I thought it was for a friend of yours. Not sure where I got that. Well if you have questions, shoot me a message and I'll do whatever I can to help.

E4L

Reaction score
What? A roll bar boat.:mad:

Say it ain't so.:(

Dammit. We lost another.

Thats it. I'm turning you into the EB police for going rogue on us and leaving the reservation. :p:cool:

Lol. It’s for the kids

E4L

Reaction score
Are you waiting for somebody here to magically be a salesperson for the brand you are looking for? I think they've covered just about all of them so why not just post the one you're looking for in the open forum?

And will you change your screen make to WB4L?

I only seen two brands posted nautique and malibu those aren’t the only brands sold. Just making sure no one else missed the thread. And to answer the question no i won’t change my screen name to this date all I have owned are Eliminators.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
I only seen two brands posted nautique and malibu those aren’t the only brands sold. Just making sure no one else missed the thread. And to answer the question no i won’t change my screen name to this date all I have owned are Eliminators.

I sell Sanger and Nautique. Nautique is the gold standard in wake sports boats and Sangers are more value priced but a really great product. Malibu makes good stuff and I have connections for other brands. What are you looking for and like I stated, I may be able to help you out?

Last edited:

badluck

Reaction score
I’m leaning toward a new nautilus. My Malibu is great but customer service not so good. Can’t even get a key from them. Tried 3 different dealers. Nothing

wzuber

Reaction score
I’m leaning toward a new nautilus. My Malibu is great but customer service not so good. Can’t even get a key from them. Tried 3 different dealers. Nothing
goodness...u really r badluck...j/k

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score

Tried three different dealers? But have you tried a new prop?

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
Yes I’m out of surf boat sales. Nautique is still the best.

I’m selling toons... Godfrey, Regency, Manitou and Sun Tracker.

Fishing boats... Skeeter, Phoenix and Nitro.

Bay boats and center consoles... Tidewater and Skeeter.

Foothills Marine Lake Norman, NC

Best thing I ever did was sell my business in CA and cash out. Now I work doing what I love. I’m on the water 3-4 times a week.

I’d love to see/ sell more performance boats out here #nordic #hallett [emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk