WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

New "Used" Truck

dirtyduner

Reaction score
I have been eyeing new trucks for the last year. My 2010 Cummins had suited me well. I got a screaming deal on it exactly 5 years ago and put 90k miles on it and some of those miles were HARD towing miles but it was time to move to a dually. I also pull trailers pretty much daily for work. I just couldn't bring myself to pay what they are wanting for new trucks. My boss came to me about 3 months ago and asked me if I wanted to buy a truck that we were going to use as a mobile service truck. She is not perfect, but shes a runner. 2012 Cab and Chassis with 115k, 10 ft service bed. Next up, remove all the shit bedliner, prime her up and wrap the whole cab. Front Bumper and lights, add some tie down points to the inside of the bed. I got a good enough deal on it that I actually made money selling my other truck so that was nice to have money to put back in this thing. Towing with a longer wheelbase and dually is night and day different!
IMG_7563.jpg
IMG_7621.jpg
IMG_7780.jpg
IMG_7941.jpg

Backlash

Reaction score
Some folks on the boards will say you dont need that much truck and you could have done just as much towing with a half ton light duty truck. :D

Nice ride can't wait to see what you do with it! Keep us updated!

dirtyduner

Reaction score
Some folks on the boards will say you dont need that much truck and you could have done just as much towing with a half ton light duty truck. :D

Nice ride can't wait to see what you do with it! Keep us updated!
I pulled a crap ton of trailers with my 3/4 ton diesel for the last 5 years, 46 foot 5th wheels, 35 ft bumper pull toyhaulers. It was time to move to a dually.