WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looks like another shitty season for the Raiders.

DWC

Reaction score
Guess the battle between Brown and the Raider front office isn’t done. Well, it was a fun off season.

4794CF4C-E774-4BD9-A690-9BBFFCDA929D.jpeg

Tom Slick

Reaction score
AB wasn’t going to make this season any better for the Raiders. He’s going to get his arrogant ass kicked to the curb any day now.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
There's something very wrong with AB. Seriously. He's so focused on $$$ that he did what he had to do - he apologized to the Raiders and somehow it worked. Just like a child would do when facing punishment, he said what he had to say to save himself. He's a time bomb that will continue to blow up. It's only a matter of when.

Note: Raiders reportedly fined him $250,000 for his outburst at GM Mike Mayock. This apparently means his money is no longer guaranteed which, if true, is huge for the Raiders and it certainly means AB will soon be gone. He reportedly has asked to be released via Instagram. Stay tuned

DWC

Reaction score
There's something very wrong with AB. Seriously. He's so focused on $$$ that he did what he had to do - he apologized to the Raiders and somehow it worked. Just like a child would do when facing punishment, he said what he had to say to save himself. He's a time bomb that will continue to blow up. It's only a matter of when.

Note: Raiders reportedly fined him $250,000 for his outburst at GM Mike Mayock. This apparently means his money is no longer guaranteed which, if true, is huge for the Raiders and it certainly means AB will soon be gone. He reportedly has asked to be released via Instagram. Stay tuned

He tried to attack the GM, called him a cracker and now wants to quit. That’s not gonna go over well during his hearing.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
That would be scary, but the Pats will not put up with his shit.

Dumb MF’er just lost millions.
They are pros at turning these guys around though... everyone thought the same of Randy coming out of Oakland and look what happened there.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
The bad schedule, the drama, Carr gets hurt,, it's going to be a bumpy season for the Raiders.
Cleveland Browns may be pretty good.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
They are pros at turning these guys around though... everyone thought the same of Randy coming out of Oakland and look what happened there.

This guy is a different level of bat shit crazy, I would love to see it work.

Not a Pats fan necessarily but I am a fan of how that organizations is run.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
This guy is a different level of bat shit crazy, I would love to see it work.

Not a Pats fan necessarily but I am a fan of how that organizations is run.

Driving and RV camping along the East Coast, traveling there and hoteling it with the wife I love to hit the local bars and stir it up with the football crowd. The Pats have to be the most hated team in the NFL. Boston teams in general hated and damfino why. Worse than the SF - Dodger rivalry. I agree, they are run amazingly good.
This might be the last season for Patricia at Detroit though. Sometimes the Patriot mystique and success doesn't travel well.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Dumb Fuck,Brown too fucked up to recognize a life long future with the Raiders and especially the City of Las Vegas.No other city in the history of the NFL has there been a more incredible welcome to a franchise.The Las Vegas Journal newspaper runs whole special Raider Sections,the new stadium is well underway.Plus, Jon Gruden and the Raiders will win a total 2 Super Bowls in next 10 years. :)
Adios Brown,give Tiki Barber a call and see how it going for him.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Driving and RV camping along the East Coast, traveling there and hoteling it with the wife I love to hit the local bars and stir it up with the football crowd. The Pats have to be the most hated team in the NFL. Boston teams in general hated and damfino why. Worse than the SF - Dodger rivalry. I agree, they are run amazingly good.
This might be the last season for Patricia at Detroit though. Sometimes the Patriot mystique and success doesn't travel well.

I forgot...fuck the Red Sox. Lol

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Breaking: AB on a plane to Miami. Will start tomorrow against the Ravens.

Just kidding

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
The NFL regular season must have started. Ziggy rolled his first lit Cherry Bomb into the thread.
Still haven't watched a game in few years, no preseason, nuttin', nada, ziltch. There are enough news reports about how this entire AB deal has been going down all year it's impossible to miss. The days of players laying it all out there for "their team" and not just for themselves is or has faded to grey(or is that gray?).
Sad state professional sports are in across the board.....most simply do not entertain me anymore. Most just make me shake my head.
Perhaps it's why I enjoy golf. No teammate drama.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Fuck AB and good for Mayock & Davis. It was always gonna be risky with AB anyway. Looks like a win all the way around... Raiders showed character, saved 30 Million, AB got his wish, and when KC signs him he will implode another AFC team!;)

DWC

Reaction score
This was at Costco a couple weeks ago. They had a ton of Raider stuff. Including a table full of Brown jerseys. Oops

8E9910FD-ACD1-458A-B879-18B4AF2FA7FB.jpeg
Dumb Fuck,Brown too fucked up to recognize a life long future with the Raiders and especially the City of Las Vegas.No other city in the history of the NFL has there been a more incredible welcome to a franchise.The Las Vegas Journal newspaper runs whole special Raider Sections,the new stadium is well underway.Plus, Jon Gruden and the Raiders will win a total 2 Super Bowls in next 10 years. :)
Adios Brown,give Tiki Barber a call and see how it going for him.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Still haven't watched a game in few years, no preseason, nuttin', nada, ziltch. There are enough news reports about how this entire AB deal has been going down all year it's impossible to miss. The days of players laying it all out there for "their team" and not just for themselves is or has faded to grey(or is that gray?).
Sad state professional sports are in across the board.....most simply do not entertain me anymore. Most just make me shake my head.
Perhaps it's why I enjoy golf. No teammate drama.
Your chargers are doing so well though.
I like the new video review rules. The newer safety stuff is hurting the play but bad calls are far worse. Maybe it'll improve this year.

nordic454

WWW.METALWORXLV.COM
Reaction score
Wasn’t super excited that Vegas is the new home for the Raiders when the news broke. For this exact reason

Last edited:

Nordie

Reaction score

This might land him in some hot water

Nordie

Reaction score
Yeah..... I'm wondering if Gruden knew he was being recorded...

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk
California you have to disclose correct? Dude has lost his marbles, he made himself look worse in that video.

Reactions: DWC

DWC

Reaction score
California you have to disclose correct? Dude has lost his marbles, he made himself look worse in that video.
Yeah, that made it sound like Grudem was saying/doing everything right. Who the hell put that out?

FishSniper

Reaction score
Guess the battle between Brown and the Raider front office isn’t done. Well, it was a fun off season.

View attachment 795537
With or without that POS diva brown the raiders were gonna have another shitty season. Worst franchise in all of sports. No playoffs in 17 years and counting.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 79

FishSniper

Reaction score
With or without that POS diva brown the raiders were gonna have another shitty season. Worst franchise in all of sports. No playoffs in 17 years and counting.
Very surprised the pats signed this clown. Must have some type of DIVA clause in the contract that will allow them out of the contract if he continues his usual BS.

Socalx09

Reaction score
Very surprised the pats signed this clown. Must have some type of DIVA clause in the contract that will allow them out of the contract if he continues his usual BS.
Pats usually like to sign these type of players. High reward/high risk players. They usually fall in line with the “patriots way bs”.

wet hull

Reaction score
And he is on the Patriots!! 1 year 15 mil

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
#7 for the pats and #9 for Bill should be a slam dunk now, Belichick won’t deal with his shit.

The guy is a fucktard but it should be interesting to see how it works out with Bill and Tom.

Pats baby!

BajaMike

Reaction score
Raiders will be in the playoffs this year. Getting rid of AB is for the best.

Singleton

Reaction score
Raiders did the right thing. AB needed to be gone after the shit he pulled.
Will be interesting how the Pats handle that psychotic idiot.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The bad schedule, the drama, Carr gets hurt,, it's going to be a bumpy season for the Raiders.
Cleveland Browns may be pretty good.

What do you mean “may be”??

707dog

Reaction score
was never a fan of us picking him up from the gate my steeler buddies are still laughing... fuck it go raiders:cool:

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
Life long Raider fan , glad he’s gone. The guy has serious issues if he tries to screw over the Pats his ass will be cut again only immediately.

JD D05

Reaction score
The Patriots should be ashamed. Sends a great message to kids. You can be a dick and act like an asshole and still be rewarded! F the NFL

Go Patriots! Ashamed of what? He is arguably best WR in the league. He did nothing illegal and who knows what really happened. Raiders are a shit org.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Fucking Pats. [emoji2359]

AB is a pile of shit. Just another guy who thinks he’s bigger than the game. I have way more respect for a Larry Fitzgerald than a turd like AB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Go Patriots! Ashamed of what? He is arguably best WR in the league. He did nothing illegal and who knows what really happened. Raiders are a shit org.

Hmmm. I wouldn’t go that far.

So you’ve got Brown, Gordon, and Edelman.
Gordon may or may not pan out. Granted, at Cleveland he had a coach that seemingly would suck his dick. Belichick will not.
Brown hasn’t played a down yet. Edelman is the only solid bet in that core. I’m a Gordon fan, but his history can not be disputed.

At Cleveland you’ve got OB, Landry, and Callaway.
That’s a pretty damned good line up.

FishSniper

Reaction score
Yup from what it looks like AB just did whatever he could to get away from the garbage raiders. It was never gonna work there for him anyways with noodle arm Carr as the QB. Just sped up the process.

JD D05

Reaction score
Hmmm. I wouldn’t go that far.

So you’ve got Brown, Gordon, and Edelman.
Gordon may or may not pan out. Granted, at Cleveland he had a coach that seemingly would suck his dick. Belichick will not.
Brown hasn’t played a down yet. Edelman is the only solid bet in that core. I’m a Gordon fan, but his history can not be disputed.

At Cleveland you’ve got OB, Landry, and Callaway.
That’s a pretty damned good line up.

I think the stats form the last 3 plus years say he is. No doubt Clevalnd is stacked but OBJ can't stay healthy. I hope he can this year and excited to see if the Browns can put it together.

Reactions: SJP