WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Looks like another shitty season for the Raiders.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I think the stats form the last 3 plus years say he is. No doubt Clevalnd is stacked but OBJ can't stay healthy. I hope he can this year and excited to see if the Browns can put it together.

I wasn’t a fan of that trade.
We’ll see if it works out giving up part of that stellar O line for OB.
The help it provides Garret is supposed to outweigh the loss.

But without OB last year Cleveland’s offensive stats basically doubled in all categories after dumping Jackson.
They missed .500 by half a game based solely on their late season play post Jackson.

I’m cautiously optimistic!!

FishSniper

Reaction score
Fucking Pats. [emoji2359]

AB is a pile of shit. Just another guy who thinks he’s bigger than the game. I have way more respect for a Larry Fitzgerald than a turd like AB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup AB is a little Diva POS him and the raiders deserved each other.

FishSniper

Reaction score
I wasn’t a fan of that trade.
We’ll see if it works out giving up part of that stellar O line for OB.
The help it provides Garret is supposed to outweigh the loss.

But without OB last year Cleveland’s offensive stats basically doubled in all categories after dumping Jackson.
They missed .500 by half a game based solely on their late season play post Jackson.

I’m cautiously optimistic!!
Cleveland is over rated. They have too many mouths to feed on offense and DIVA number two ObJ gonna cry when he's not getting the ball enough. Throw in mayfield and a coach with zero experience and one of the most difficult schedules in the NFL and I think they'll be lucky to see the playoffs. Pitt wins the division and Cleveland fights for a wild card spot IMO.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Cleveland is over rated. They have too many mouths to feed on offense and DIVA number two ObJ gonna cry when he's not getting the ball enough. Throw in mayfield and a coach with zero experience and one of the most difficult schedules in the NFL and I think they'll be lucky to see the playoffs. Pitt wins the division and Cleveland fights for a wild card spot IMO.

Lol

Remember you said that.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Yup I'll be bumping this thread come January. Brown fans are delusional and it's quite funny.

Delusional?

I said above that I’m “cautiously optimistic”
Don’t know how that makes me delusional?

Last edited:
Reactions: TPC

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Over the past 30 years Raiders W - L is right in there with the Browns.

Shemp Davis not expected to do much better, kept a low profile and may be behind this drama.
It’s going to be another ugly season.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Yup I'll be bumping this thread come January. Brown fans are delusional and it's quite funny.

Hope you do. Bad officiating, blatant bad calls killed the Browns last year.
As injuries stack up and the DL grows the Browns bench may prove to be worth its salt.
OBj will be out early if not already. I don’t think we’ll see much of him anyway.
I think the team will be fine. The kid to watch is Hunt when he reactivates.
Sensational player needs to avoid the Hookers and blow.
Browns defense improvements ain't too bad either.

Last edited:

LowRiver2

Reaction score
F8F6AEAF-3874-4163-B5C8-96F419D753DC.jpeg
Lol

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
I was wondering if we would see the annual Raiders Return to Greatness thread this year... LOL

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score

Read the SI article on the Browns a couple weeks ago. The coach is not going to be an issue and the history of the 2 receivers is very positive.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Read the SI article on the Browns a couple weeks ago. The coach is not going to be an issue and the history of the 2 receivers is very positive.

Boy this is an UGLY second quarter for them.
Fucking idiots with these stupid penalties.
They keep this up and they deserve to lose.

Reactions: DWC

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
They look really rusty...just as my Bears did Thursday night. Baltimore looks good, but the Dolphins don't have any players

That’s very kind Nordie!

But I’m sticking with...THEY SUCK!!!

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Raiders are cursed. As a fans of theirs it sucks. Just morning I tried to fly out of SFO and was excited to see the plane.

6D224037-7ACD-4BE0-BB4C-D55F3AA2EC69.jpeg

Got on the plane and flew 1-1/2 hours towards Hawai’i only to return to SFO. This what we saw when the door opened.

F2BE529B-2D8D-47E5-80C0-C0CDF88336F0.jpeg

0EE1A75B-EF74-4DDE-93C5-5D3DE191E64A.jpeg

Now on another airline hoping that it goes better this time.

FML

Reactions: DWC

DWC

Reaction score
Raiders are cursed. As a fans of theirs it sucks. Just morning I tried to fly out of SFO and was excited to see the plane.

View attachment 795958

Got on the plane and flew 1-1/2 hours towards Hawai’i only to return to SFO. This what we saw when the door opened.

View attachment 795959

View attachment 795960

Now on another airline hoping that it goes better this time.

FML

Tough deal but better than being the other guy.. The half way rule sucks. Only been snagged once..

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
This is the second time in two years.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Mayfield wasn't too dangerous today.

Nordie

Reaction score
That’s very kind Nordie!

But I’m sticking with...THEY SUCK!!!
Actually not really, Browns pulled the same stuff Chicago, and Green Bay did, they sat everyone of relevance through the entire preseason, no one was able to gel. I actually look forward of seeing the browns on the highlight reel, and I mean by not being the team to give up the big play. There has been some great football today, and also some really bad.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
[emoji1305][emoji817]
IMG_3109.JPG

BajaMike

Reaction score
You guys know how NFL players are paid? If you get $16 million a year, you get paid 1/16th of that at the end of each game you show up for (so $1 million a game). If you have a non-football related injury (motorcycle/car accident) or get a DUI and are in jail, you get nothing for the game you missed.

The players get $0 for preseason games or spring or summer practices.

I don’t know how the signing bonus works, but I think you have to show up for all practices and pre-season games and show up healthy for the first regular season game, and then they get the “signing bonus”.

AB didn’t get his $30 million from the Raiders or his multi-year contract, and will get a $9 million “signing bonus” and a one year contract from the Pats if he makes it to the first game.

So he gave up $21 million (that would have been in his bank tomorrow) for his tantrums and antics, and he gave up a long term contract.

Wow, that AB is one hell of a contract negotiator! Glad he’s gone!

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Judging by the game today they may want to rethink that.
It was not pretty, Mayfield stunk. No better for the Steelers.

Looks like the Ravens division to lose. Happy to see Jackson prove the critics wrong. Looked like he was back at Louisville

mbrown2

Reaction score
Cleveland played terrible.....but they were not the only team that underperformed yesterday....someone said it earlier...Not playing Starters during pre season really delays the time it takes for the starters to gel. However, I understand it. Look at just injuries yesterday to key players. Even that Mahomes exit was a worry. I too would not play starters any real length of time during preseason...the payoff is not there...basically week 1 is tell of who has gell'd and who has not.

mbrown2

Reaction score
BTW ...Raider fan here...I would rather have them miss the playoffs then have to listen to Gruden answer questions about AB shit everytime he steps up to the mic. I actually think it will bring the team together ….prior it was a monumental distraction.

j21black

Reaction score
BTW ...Raider fan here...I would rather have them miss the playoffs then have to listen to Gruden answer questions about AB shit everytime he steps up to the mic. I actually think it will bring the team together ….prior it was a monumental distraction.

Get used to it - They are going to continue to miss the playoffs, as long as Gruden is there.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
IMG_3115.JPG
IMG_3114.JPG

DWC

Reaction score
Looks like a shittier season for my Broncos, Raiders are looking tough!

Fangio didn’t think he needed a safety in the first half. Might have burned him a bit. 2nd half should be interesting

myowndrum

Reaction score
On the topic, never have liked the Raaiiddders, but kinda pulling for them now. Then again i am a Dolphins fan so shows you what i fricken know.