WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Peaky F%$*IN' Blinders...New season's out.

Tank

Reaction score
Anyone start watching the new season. Up to episode two already. Watched them both last night. So far, so great as usual. Such a good show.

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
No way! I was wondering when (or if) it was coming back. Love this shit

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Just saw this.... nice catch buddy. Loved the earlier seasons!

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Looks like misinformation... Netflix releases new Season 5 episodes Fri Oct 4th in US. Tease.

Tank

Reaction score
Looks like misinformation... Netflix releases new Season 5 episodes Fri Oct 4th in US. Tease.
What? I'm 4th episode in on the 5th season. It's good too!

I bet it's because I'm watching it on the Magic Box and it's from BBC England! We get the smooth jazzy / sexy voice over after the show about all the other shows coming up while the credits run LOL.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
That makes sense Tank.... Internet says BBC released before USA. Glad to hear its still good. Can't wait.

Tank

Reaction score
That makes sense Tank.... Internet says BBC released before USA. Glad to hear its still good. Can't wait.

It is!!!

I was a little worried like, where they gonna go now. But they just keep getting deeper into the characters. Such a great show.

DWC

Reaction score
We binged watched the first season during a Havasu trip last summer. Crazy monsoons and bad weather kept us off the water. Great series. Violent as hell.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Goddammit, I've got too much shit to watch already. This is a must see, more chores are going to go undone.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
What? I'm 4th episode in on the 5th season. It's good too!

I bet it's because I'm watching it on the Magic Box and it's from BBC England! We get the smooth jazzy / sexy voice over after the show about all the other shows coming up while the credits run LOL.

I have been watching it too..

I really liked that Gangster Jewish guy they had on a season or two ago.. I can't remember if they killed him or if he just went away..

RD

Tank

Reaction score
I have been watching it too..

I really liked that Gangster Jewish guy they had on a season or two ago.. I can't remember if they killed him or if he just went away..

RD
Tom Hardy man! He was the new Mad Max, played Venom, and he plays the title roll in "Taboo". Yea, his character was great but fuck man, you double cross Thomas Shelby enough times it's gonna catch up to you! LOL.

If you haven't caught Taboo, do yourself a favor and check it out. It's Peaky Blindersesq. The film quality, writing, authenticity is just unmatched. Gritty and raw. GREAT concept and plot that is based on era correct facts too. Only 1 season is out but the second season is supposedly coming along shortly. Can't wait for it.

Tank

Reaction score
Well, watched the whole 5th season. It was a freakin' DOOZY! Cliffhanger and all.

I can't believe they're only 6 episode seasons and like a year and a half in between releases. BS.

Tank

Reaction score
You guys finally start watching it yet? I finished the whole season. GREAT FUCKIN SEASON!!!!

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
Yep, just finished it. Bad ass as usual. The only thing I didn't like was only 6 episodes!

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
You guys finally start watching it yet? I finished the whole season. GREAT FUCKIN SEASON!!!!

A friend of mine has been bugging me to watch this too...

Guess it's time to get on it!

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
One week and we watched the whole season. Now we are impatiently waiting for the next round of:
Peaky Blinders
Hopefully another Justified
Queen of the South
House of Cards
Longmire
Ozark

Looking for a new binge fix, what say you?