WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Help Recall Gavin Newsom

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
https://www.dailybreeze.com/2019/10/13/the-gas-tax-bait-and-switch/amp/

In September, Gov. Gavin Newsom signed an executive order that has redirected gas tax money to fund railway systems and other projects, rather than repairing and upgrading the state’s broken highways and roads. The governor and Caltrans claim that the diversion of funds is justified by the need to do something about climate change...

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
https://www.dailybreeze.com/2019/10/13/the-gas-tax-bait-and-switch/amp/

In September, Gov. Gavin Newsom signed an executive order that has redirected gas tax money to fund railway systems and other projects, rather than repairing and upgrading the state’s broken highways and roads. The governor and Caltrans claim that the diversion of funds is justified by the need to do something about climate change...

With that logic, he’s empowered to divert ALL tax money toward trains to nowhere and Green initiatives...because, you know, the children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

saucedaddy

Reaction score
I don’t get it?
Why do you support a descendent of past politicians that made this the highest taxed state?
The most corrupt.
The Browns
The Newsomes
The Fiensteins
The Getty’s
Running this state for almost a century.
For their own gain, and behind the scene deals.
Wake up, moron!:D
“Highest Taxed State”. Wrong
“The Browns sucks Donkey Dick”. Correct.
Wake up Moron:D

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Probably New York
Their gas tax obviously isn’t one of them?
2097C50F-1CFE-4593-92CA-D8B67B6CDF4B.png

Reactions: TPC

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
FWIW: Intuit sees it a little different than CNBC.......perhaps it is because Intuit (Turbo Tax) calculates taxes and is not in the business of propaganda :)

upload_2019-10-14_18-22-53.png

saucedaddy

Reaction score
625D1616-BE47-4FAC-AFC7-E2942293ED27.jpeg
;)
FWIW: Intuit sees it a little different than CNBC.......perhaps it is because Intuit (Turbo Tax) calculates taxes and is not in the business of propaganda :)

View attachment 807191
Snicers, I won’t blast you but we’re moving fast down in the P&G so keep up. “Tax Burden” VS “Income Tax”!;)

RodnJen

Reaction score

View attachment 807191

That’s the tax rate paid by leftist elitists. You know, the ones that voted him into office.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Burden.
Is gasoline tax a burden?

I didn’t specify income vs burden?
Cmon GC! That’s some Straight Trumpanomics right there. “I didn’t specify”? Lol
“Highest Taxed State”! Surely you wouldn’t base your economic data on income tax alone? And YES gas is a tax burden! ;)

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Last edited:

LaDawn

Reaction score
If you're a CA registered voter, here's your chance to recall and remove Gavin Newsome.

There are 2 recall efforts officially registered with the CA Secretary of State.

Both efforts need 1.5 million signatures each to get on the ballot.

You can sign both pettitions but be careful when filling it out, as Alex Padilla, CA secretary of state will be looking for ANY reason to throw out signatures. And kill this any way he can just like the gas tax.

http://www.recallgavinnow.com/
-Volunteers are holding local signature gathering. User the website to find your local place to sign OR volunteer to host your own.

https://recallnewsom.us/
- This one has mail in pettition.

So quit your bitching and do something to help get this ass out of office.
Is it true you must sign within the box and not on the lines? What I was told when signing.
screenshot_20191016-150537_facebook-jpg.807987

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191016-150537_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20191016-150537_Facebook.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 903

MohavValley

Reaction score
Here is the link for the map of the local locations to sign the petition:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1I8qpxC6YdrOc3mfJeK_-A1k7tlVvgdIQ&ll=33.42369216648636,-117.61420234092384&z=15

There are only 2 recall petition filed and recognised with the secetary of state and the ones listed above.

You can ONLY sign in person

JavierBecerra will be pulling his dirty tricks again, just like the gas tax repeal effort, so make sure you sign in the box only, write your full address, and do as the people at the signing booth will instruct you.

http://www.recallgavinnow.com/ Is doing a ton of foot work with volunteers hosting signing booths all over CA . You can also host your own signing booth, info on how to do it is at the website above.

If you're note registered to vote you can register online at:
https://registertovote.ca.gov/

For everyone I've read complain about, registrations, boat tax, health care increases, luxuary tax, income taxes, business regulation, CARB, emission regulations, etc. Get out there and sign the recall. Then TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW AND COME IN CONTACT WITH TO GO SIGN AND/OR GET INVOLVED, yes there are still a lot of people who have no idea this is happening.

Grads GO FUCK YOURSELF! Hope Gavin goes down harder than you do!

WWG1WGA!

Last edited:

MohavValley

Reaction score
Is it true you must sign within the box and not on the lines? What I was told when signing.
screenshot_20191016-150537_facebook-jpg.807987

Yes it is true must sign within the box otherwise CA Suck-retary of state Javier Becerra will throw it out. Then he'll fight it in the courts and if he fails then he'll word it so backwards most intelligent people will have to read it 5 times to figure out which way to vote. JUST LIKE HE DID WITH THE GAS TAX REPEAL xand it worked.

MohavValley

Reaction score
For those who want to know how crooked Newsom, Brown, Pelosi are educate yourself on how their all tied together and how they've worked together to rob the state for generations.

Rayson1971

Reaction score
I found a place on the side of the road in Prather on my way to Shaver lake last weekend. Was at the left turn of the 168 just before going up the hill
I walked up talked to the ladies . They filled out the info for me due to the b.s. and all I had to due was sign. They were a little shocked that I lived 240 miles away to find a recall station. DONE. LETS GET THAT M.F. OUT!

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Yes you must keep everything within the designated writing area and DO NOT abbreviate. Dr.= DRIVE.... Ln=LANE.....blvd=BOULEVARD .......WRITE IT OUT COMPLETELY
Keep in mind there are two big petitions going right now. sign both if you guys can.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
My wife was surprised by the amount of people at the gun club that claimed they didn't know who Newsom was.

MohavValley

Reaction score
My wife was surprised by the amount of people at the gun club that claimed they didn't know who Newsom was.

There's a ton of people who just go about their business no clue what's going on. I think a lot don't want to know and bury their heads hoping someone else will do something about it. And they have , that's how all these crazy Dems got the super majority and stay in power.

Tell everyone you know and meet.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Once she told them that he was the governor and wanted to take away some of their gun rights they signed the petition. She was even more surprised that they didn't know who he was but were registered voters.

There's a ton of people who just go about their business no clue what's going on. I think a lot don't want to know and bury their heads hoping someone else will do something about it. And they have , that's how all these crazy Dems got the super majority and stay in power.

Tell everyone you know and meet.

brgrcru

Reaction score
I'm not surprised at all , they did not know who he was .

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I'm getting calls from California residents asking how they can help recall Gavin.

RD

I wrote out this huge post. Fock it. Not going there :D
Hows things going?
Our Governor is a total pile and the people who are getting squeezed are figuring it out fast.

SixD9R

Reaction score
It’s a shame people from outside of ca like me can’t participate because recalling that asshole would actually help the whole country not just commiefornia.
Godspeed to all the patriots out there trying to save the state!

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Sign all you want, it’s never going to happen. Gavin 2022! BEST ELECTION EVER!

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Sign all you want, it’s never going to happen. Gavin 2022! BEST ELECTION EVER!

Go choke on your pink buddy and whimper in the corner lil guy, because his corrupt, traitorous ass is OUTTA HERE BITCH! :p:D

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Go choke on your pink buddy and whimper in the corner lil guy, because his corrupt, traitorous ass is OUTTA HERE BITCH! :p:D
Dream on. I LOVE CALIFORNIA!

Carlson-jet

Reaction score
So how is this movement going? Been a month since any updates.

sintax

Reaction score
signed it a few weeks back. Was glad to see them out front of my local market. Hopefully we can get that serial killer look-a-like out of there before he does anymore damage.

Carlson-jet

Reaction score
signed it a few weeks back. Was glad to see them out front of my local market. Hopefully we can get that serial killer look-a-like out of there before he does anymore damage.
If the Calpers investments scandal with the Chinese gets any legs this could be a BIG PUSH for the Movement.
Strike while the iron is hot.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
So how is this movement going? Been a month since any updates.
If the Calpers investments scandal with the Chinese gets any legs this could be a BIG PUSH for the Movement.
Strike while the iron is hot.
Too late. The old guy down on the corner from me packed up his card table and petitions and went home.

Carlson-jet

Reaction score
Boobyv said the will in California to recall the the most divisive Governor ever known to any State in the U.S. since 1776 is dead...
Let that sink in.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Bobby V said the will in California to recall the the most divisive Governor ever known to any State in the U.S. since 1776 is dead...
Let that sink in.
A little dramatic with “The will in California” lol. They simply just didn’t get enough signatures in time for a recall. They can always vote him out in the next election. I only seen 2 places that we’re trying to get signatures. One was the guy on the corner on Yorba Linda Blvd and another group in the Smart and Final parking lot. Not much interest, it seems. :cool: The lines were longer for the Girl Scout cookies then the recall. LOL

Last edited: