WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[SOLD] New Dana Marine Side Mount Offshore Throttles

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
I bought this right after I bought my boat because it has a foot throttle. After a few trips, I'm actually liking the foot throttle. So, I have a brand new side mount throttle that someone will get at a discount.

It has a trailer button, kill switch, and trim on the throttle. It is set up for a left side driver. I think it might need a different plate if you want to put it on the right. It can also be mounted without the plate. Teague sells them for $711.

https://teaguecustommarine.com/em0011/dana-billet-side-mounted-control-right-hand

Located in Corona

$625 OBO

IMG_6790.jpg

IMG_6791.jpg

Last edited:

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
What’s your contact info? Just sent a link to a non RDP guy telling him to jump on this.

Hypnautic

Reaction score
Great deal. What am I 2 or 3rd in line??

Hypnautic

Reaction score
No one has locked in a time to meet up yet. So you can still be 1st.

So I opened this back up and reread your post when you said no one has made a commitment yet. I guess I did not read your post about left hand drive and only saw the description of right hand drive. I’m right hand drive and probably not cost effective to get switched.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
So I opened this back up and reread your post when you said no one has made a commitment yet. I guess I did not read your post about left hand drive and only saw the description of right hand drive. I’m right hand drive and probably not cost effective to get switched.
I sent to a buddy then saw that as well. I did talk to Bob at MIW he said it’d be 85$ to reconfigure it to the right hand. And retail is 790$