WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Impeachment is Here!!!!!!

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
MEANWHILE : WELL DONE
President Donald Trump announced a lasting ceasefire in the Turkish border region of Syria on Wednesday, emphasizing his committment to withdraw troops from Syria.
“Turkey, Syria, and all forms of the Kurds have been fighting for centuries; we’ve done them a great service and we’ve done a great job for all of them, and now we’re getting out,” he said.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I’ll side with your expertise here but from a CT layman..... How did the kid chop Reegies Sac off his chin? I get the shaft is buried deep but the nutts gotta be hanging out?:):)
Although I do enjoy engaging at your room temperature IQ level for my own amusement, if all you have is third grade cut down contests for the purpose of deflection, then it's pretty self evident your so called "kraft" is nothing but fomunda cheese scraped from your perineum after getting reamed and drilled by your homies you then spread on your propaganda sammich that you and your ilk try to force feed us.
Answer the questions oh high and mighty wizard.
BTW, You seem to be obsessed with nutsacks, maybe you can help one of your kindred spirits out.
I'm sure "it" would pay you well and maybe give you some side bennies as well. ;)
https://www.zerohedge.com/health/tr...rce-beauticians-wax-male-genitalia-loses-case
th67UCFYJK.jpg

untitled.png

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
When will you idiots learn?? You don't have to push ignore to ignore.... If NO ONE RESPONDS TO THESE MORONS they will leave... SO QUIT RESPONDING for fucks sake... Anyone that responds is just as guilty as the turds casting the BAIT when this section is shut down...Maybe you fucking sex starved assholes should be posting your filth on a HOMO site somewhere....
Enough is enough, so fucking STOP RESPONDING...
Questions??
Ray

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
When will you idiots learn?? You don't have to push ignore to ignore.... If NO ONE RESPONDS TO THESE MORONS they will leave... SO QUIT RESPONDING for fucks sake... Anyone that responds is just as guilty as the turds casting the BAIT when this section is shut down...Maybe you fucking sex starved assholes should be posting your filth on a HOMO site somewhere....
Enough is enough, so fucking STOP RESPONDING...
Questions??
Ray

Right Click Save.Thanks,nailed it.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
QUOTE="Grandpa mac, post: 3506069, member: 18579"]It’s your user name, not mine.[/QUOTE]
Again son, your reading comprehension is non existent.
Geeyacht daayum you're fucking dumb!
tenor-1.gif

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Why don’t they just ask their 45 Republican colleagues who are on the investigating committees for a status report? Oh yeah, because they’re grandstanding.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Why don’t they just ask their 45 Republican colleagues who are on the investigating committees for a status report? Oh yeah, because they’re grandstanding.
No son, it's because your criminal demoncraps are cockblocking information and holding Stasi tribunals in secret.
Try to keep up boy.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
No son, it's because your criminal demoncraps are cockblocking information and holding Stasi tribunals in secret.
Try to keep up boy.
Not a trial, dipshit, it’s an indictment. Indictments always come from secret grand jury proceedings conducted by prosecutor with no defense attorney. Then it goes to trial. You’ll get your open trial too, in the Senate after impeachment by a vote in the House. Y’all crying little bitches ought to actually read your pocket Constitutions. And ain’t it curious that if Trump feels his Constitutiinal rights are being denied by the Legislative he hasn’t taken advantage of the remedy prescribed in the Constitution? Why hasn’t he taken his whiny little bitch case to the Supreme Court? Because he doesn’t have an argument which would convince a judge, not even J oh Kavanaugh. All he has is “I’m a victim. Democrats are mean to me!” It’s the same sad bullshit card he’s been playing his entire life. Don’t worry, Yummy Nuts, you’ll get to see everything but Pelosi is in the drivers seat and it’s her foot on the gas son.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Y’all crying little bitches ought to actually read your pocket Constitutions
Why hasn’t he taken his whiny little bitch case to the Supreme Court?
All he has is “I’m a victim. Democrats are mean to me!” It’s the same sad bullshit card he’s been playing his entire life.
tenor.gif

Don’t worry, Yummy Nuts, you’ll get to see everything
th.gif

Pelosi is in the drivers seat and it’s her foot on the gas
source.gif

g3BFcF[1].gif

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
MEANWHILE : WELL DONE
President Donald Trump announced a lasting ceasefire in the Turkish border region of Syria on Wednesday, emphasizing his committment to withdraw troops from Syria.
“Turkey, Syria, and all forms of the Kurds have been fighting for centuries; we’ve done them a great service and we’ve done a great job for all of them, and now we’re getting out”.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score

“Let me tell you what I did, Kilmeade, I read the House rules,” said Napolitano. “And as frustrating as it may be to have these hearings going on behind closed doors, the hearings for which Congressman Schiff is presiding, they are consistent with the rules.”

“They can make up any rules they want,” scoffed Kilmeade.

“They can’t change the rules,” said Napolitano. “They follow the rules. When were the rules written last? In January of 2015. And who signed them? John Boehner. And who enacted them? A Republican majority.”
-Fox and Friends

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
“The rules say this level of inquiry, this initial level of inquiry can be done in secret,” said Napolitano. “What happened in the Nixon impeachment? My former boss. I was his page in the House of Representatives. Peter Rodino, instead of holding the hearings in secret, interviewed the witnesses in secret. Congressman Henry Hyde in the Clinton impeachment, witnesses interviewed in secret and presented in public. Congressman Schiff, with a different set of rules, chooses to do initial set of interviews in secret.”

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Not triggered, but also not a crybaby bitch. The facts are on my side.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
LMAO. You are the definition of a crybaby bitch. Hell, you even have pictures of you looking up the kooch of a bitch, looking like the bitch you are. Those are the facts on your side, ya cryin little bitch.

;)

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

This is your forum now.That is the only fact.You obviously have the total support of RDP, your bullshit unamerican activity here has been met with full approval.Facts of our country are NOT on your side.You are the enemy far as i'm concerned and a seriously disturbed individual that should NOT be here,but here you are. Enjoy.Far as I'm Concerned going forward you do not exist.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Will Mr.Cummings Funeral be televised on prime time TV today?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Not a trial, dipshit, it’s an indictment. Indictments always come from secret grand jury proceedings conducted by prosecutor with no defense attorney. Then it goes to trial. You’ll get your open trial too, in the Senate after impeachment by a vote in the House. Y’all crying little bitches ought to actually read your pocket Constitutions. And ain’t it curious that if Trump feels his Constitutiinal rights are being denied by the Legislative he hasn’t taken advantage of the remedy prescribed in the Constitution? Why hasn’t he taken his whiny little bitch case to the Supreme Court? Because he doesn’t have an argument which would convince a judge, not even J oh Kavanaugh. All he has is “I’m a victim. Democrats are mean to me!” It’s the same sad bullshit card he’s been playing his entire life. Don’t worry, Yummy Nuts, you’ll get to see everything but Pelosi is in the drivers seat and it’s her foot on the gas son.

Is this the road you go down when your Russia, Russia bullshit falls on its face?

F0F492BD-990C-44B1-8C15-5275BBEED074.gif

You’ll lose again liar. :)

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Yep,he taking a hit.Going to be interesting how he handles all that going on.

He'll be back Sweep, we just have a bunch of morons in this nation that believe the desperate scumbags he's fucking with.

Donnie wins 2020 or DC and all their friends get the rope. ;)

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
He'll be back Sweep, we just have a bunch of morons in this nation that believe the desperate scumbags he's fucking with.
Donnie wins 2020 or DC and all their friends get the rope. ;)

I have no doubt.I would enjoy being on this side of the grass for 50 more years to enjoy the Legacy of his Presidentcy..

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Democrats "may end up walking away" from their effort to impeach President Donald Trump, predicted Doug Burns, who is a former federal prosecutor in the Criminal Division of the Eastern District of New York and a practicing attorney."

"On Fox Nation's "Deep Dive" Wednesday, Burns said that the "elephant in the room" is that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., opted not to ask the full House of Representatives to vote on the question of opening a formal impeachment inquiry into President Trump. Instead, Pelosi announced that an impeachment inquiry had begun, breaking precedent regarding these proceedings."

"You don't have to be a rocket scientist or an MIT professor to know that they didn't do a vote because they didn't want to have [Democratic House members] stand up in districts that were against it and have to vote for it," said Burns, adding that some moderate Democrats are hesitant to declare their support for impeachment."

squeezer

Reaction score

This changes what Trump did in what way.

Nobody in the Trump camp is mounting any sort of defense or denial as to what Trump did. The energy in the room is to attack the process (OH my Dog Nancy has not called a vote so everything anybody says until then must be false...) Or undermine the character of any witness. (See above)

Rudy tweets today that his entire activity in the Ukraine was on behalf of Trump and only Trump... Let that sink in. The Presidents personal lawyer was direction State Department actions for Trumps private gain BY HIS OWN ADMISSION.

Bit yea you go ahead and believe this is all fake news...

HotRod82

Reaction score

Nobody in the Trump camp is mounting any sort of defense or denial as to what Trump did. The energy in the room is to attack the process (OH my Dog Nancy has not called a vote so everything anybody says until then must be false...) Or undermine the character of any witness. (See above)

Rudy tweets today that his entire activity in the Ukraine was on behalf of Trump and only Trump... Let that sink in. The Presidents personal lawyer was direction State Department actions for Trumps private gain BY HIS OWN ADMISSION.

The Trump camp doesn't need to mount a defense because they didn't do anything wrong.

Serious question - How do you expect to get a conviction on impeachment when EVERY SINGLE UKRAINIAN Government source has said there was no QPQ and they didn't feel pressured by Trump? Don't forget, with an actual trial Trump will be able to call witnesses.....including Hunter Biden who has now been proven to acquire in excess of 8 million dollars for a no show job he never once actually went to Ukraine for.....

I'm betting there will be no impeachment vote because the Dems have too many people exposed. Trump's lawyers will call every relevant democrat to the stand and it would be a shit show. Can you imaging putting Hillary on the stand and asking her about her relationship with Crowdstrike and the Ukrainians?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

He didn't do anything Lloyd, it's all made up bullshit...........as usual with you.

source.gif

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
I'll take your word for that my nuts are yummy. Glad you like them!
Don't choke on them son!
View attachment 810069

How in the hell does that bullshit response belong on a boating, or POLITICAL forum??? Take that shit to your favorite HOMO site you cum gargling bitch...
Forum police, how can you choose to ignore this type of post??? If you don't have the time or the ambition to do your job, resign and let Dave get someone that cares about RDP...
Ray

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
How in the hell does that bullshit response belong on a boating, or POLITICAL forum??? Take that shit to your favorite HOMO site you cum gargling bitch...
Forum police, how can you choose to ignore this type of post??? If you don't have the time or the ambition to do your job, resign and let Dave get someone that cares about RDP...
Ray
Possibly you're directing your anger towards the wrong person Ray. It was in response to the little bitch troll granpoo talksmac, that I replied to in a manner that short bus mentality understands. If you have him on ignore you are not going to see the full context. And I am not a cum gargling bitch nor am I homosexual. It also my intent that it be crudely humorous when read in context. I dunno.....

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Possibly you're directing your anger towards the wrong person Ray. It was in response to the little bitch troll granpoo talksmac, that I replied to in a manner that short bus mentality understands. If you have him on ignore you are not going to see the full context. And I am not a cum gargling bitch nor am I homosexual. It also my intent that it be crudely humorous when read in context. I dunno.....

You are just adding to his quest to destroy this forum with crap... When Dave started this forum he was determined that it remain "family friendly". (Hence picture guild lines). Your response is clearly not family friendly regardless of why it was posted. (Neither is mine, but mine did get your attention)...PLEASE STOP RESPONDING to his filth with more filth...If EVERYONE would just ignore the asshole he will eventually go away...
Ray

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Ray
I think you directed that at the WRONG person. Yuma is only fighting fire with a little verbiage fire that the MM troll understands. I made a gallant attempt to show RDP about this scum but so far it fell on deaf ears. RDP has it's longtime libby punching bags, it certainly doesn't need this type of fool on it!!

530RL

Reaction score
Trey Gowdy and the Republicans held no less than 107 closed door interviews in the exact same format prior to any public hearings on Benghazi.

What the D’s are doing now is entirely consistent with what the R’s did when Obama was in office. And after all the interviews, the committees including over 45 Republicans can vote on whether or not to have public hearings.

Objectively, it is pretty clear that Trump leveraged his office and position as President in an attempt to get dirt on political enemies for his personal gain. Ukraine may say they were not playing that game and were not pressured, but it does not change the fact that Trump attempted to do so.

Whether one thinks that is appropriate conduct as President of the Country or not is another issue. I think every President and politician in the future would love to have such behavior approved as it would give them immense political power for personal gain while in office.

It is however ironic that those who wanted to “drain the swamp” might consider using a political position for personal gain as totally legal, legitimate and proper behavior.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Trey Gowdy and the Republicans held no less than 107 closed door interviews in the exact same format prior to any public hearings on Benghazi.

What the D’s are doing now is entirely consistent with what the R’s did when Obama was in office. And after all the interviews, the committees including over 45 Republicans can vote on whether or not to have public hearings.

Objectively, it is pretty clear that Trump leveraged his office and position as President in an attempt to get dirt on political enemies for his personal gain. Ukraine may say they were not playing that game and were not pressured, but it does not change the fact that Trump attempted to do so.

Whether one thinks that is appropriate conduct as President of the Country or not is another issue. I think every President and politician in the future would love to have such behavior approved as it would give them immense political power for personal gain while in office.

It is however ironic that those who wanted to “drain the swamp” might consider using a political position for personal gain as totally legal, legitimate and proper behavior.
Thanks for the fluff from a Trump hater. :rolleyes:

Trump has done nothing different and likely less in regards to his communications with other nations than other admins. It's just that today all ears and eyes are looking for the tiniest bits of bullshit to throw into the media. Biden openly committed a crime that will be swept away and Trump will be chastised and attacked for trying to bring the crime to light in order to initiate investigation/charges.

What the Trump Presidency has faced is unprecedented as far as being under constant attack. No answer will stop the nonsense and no amount of facts and truth will overcome the lies.