WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Impeachment is Here!!!!!!

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Not a crybaby bitch? How many times have you hit the report button on a post?

Try to be honest for a change.
Not a crybaby bitch? How many times have you hit the report button on a post?

Try to be honest for a change.
Every single time 500 has suggested that I’m a pedophile or another inmate has joked about raping my mother. So yeah, too many times.

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Every time

Every single time 500 has suggested that I’m a pedophile or another inmate has joked about raping my mother. So yeah, too many times.
tumblr_inline_mlh3y2JltW1qz4rgp.gif

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
IMO, a very pathetic display of manhood.......or the lack thereof....
For some reason.....being called a pedophile sets him off and makes him feel very uncomfortable. One has to wonder as to why.
Didn’t your boy Roy Moore threaten to sue a bunch of people who alleged that they were child victims of him? He did back off on that (knowing that said lawsuit would force him to testify under oath) but still it was a “pathetic display of his manhood” crying to the courts like that.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Didn’t your boy Roy Moore threaten to sue a bunch of people who alleged that they were child victims of him? He did back off on that (knowing that said lawsuit would force him to testify under oath) but still it was a “pathetic display of his manhood” crying to the courts like that.

As you compare yourself to Roy Moore, is the Roy Moore scam that your party initiated and fabricated the best you can do in your own defense? WOW!!! Once again .. very weak and pathetic.....
Back to point, I find it absolutely amazing that a self proclaimed highly educated man with a superior intellect allows others to bring him to his knees, and triggers him to the point that he exposes himself as a nothing more than a whinny little snitch bitch simply because someone is calling him a name like "pedophile".

You are nothing more than a weak little girly man with the manhood of a gnat! Maybe this explains why you advocate the killing a helpless babies........simply to feel superior and inflate you failing manhood! Truth is ...you have exposed yourself as to what you are.....and "highly educated" and "superior intellect" are nowhere in the ballpark.

Bottom Line: You may or may not be a pedophile......but you are definitely a punk ass whinny snitch bitch who has a serious problem fitting in with others.
FWIW: Tommy (WTG) did not even consider reporting 530 for calling him "Cancer Lover".......so, before you continue posting your hate and attacking others..... I suggest you PM WTG and see if he will loan you some of his manhood....you are definitely running on empty.

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
:)
In a letter sent to Democratic House lawmakers, Pelosi, D-Calif., said the resolution "affirms the ongoing, existing investigation" and "establishes the procedure" for future investigative steps.
“We are taking this step to eliminate any doubt as to whether the Trump administration may withhold documents, prevent witness testimony, disregard duly authorized subpoenas, or continue obstructing the House of Representatives," Pelosi said.
“Fox News has learned the vote will take place Thursday on the House floor.IT IS NOT AN ACTUAL ARTICLE OF IMPEACHMENT,BUT RATHER A RESOLUTION THAT SETSPROCESS GROUND RULES

Sandlord

Reaction score
Guess what?
after claiming the secret impeachment process the Dems have been following (secret meetings, only dems allowed, etc) is all within the rules.
The Dems are now going to move the process over to the judiciary committee headed by Nadler.
That's right folks, it's been a sham all along, and now they are going to attempt to relaunch the investigation.
Schiff has been operating outside the law.

-Attorney Sam Dewey on Cavuto now.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
As you compare yourself to Roy Moore, is the Roy Moore scam that your party initiated and fabricated the best you can do in your own defense? WOW!!! Once again .. very weak and pathetic.....
Back to point, I find it absolutely amazing that a self proclaimed highly educated man with a superior intellect allows others to bring him to his knees, and triggers him to the point that he exposes himself as a nothing more than a whinny little snitch bitch simply because someone is calling him a name like "pedophile".

You are nothing more than a weak little girly man with the manhood of a gnat! Maybe this explains why you advocate the killing a helpless babies........simply to feel superior and inflate you failing manhood! Truth is ...you have exposed yourself as to what you are.....and "highly educated" and "superior intellect" are nowhere in the ballpark.

Bottom Line: You may or may not be a pedophile......but you are definitely a punk ass whinny snitch bitch who has a serious problem fitting in with others.
FWIW: Tommy (WTG) did not even consider reporting 530 for calling him "Cancer Lover".......so, before you continue posting your hate and attacking others..... I suggest you PM WTG and see if he will loan you some of his manhood....you are definitely running on empty.
I’m trying to decide whether you’re the second biggest kook on RDP or third. It’s a very close competition but I think you only take bronze.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Guess what?
after claiming the secret impeachment process the Dems have been following (secret meetings, only dems allowed, etc) is all within the rules.
The Dems are now going to move the process over to the judiciary committee headed by Nadler.
That's right folks, it's been a sham all along, and now they are going to attempt to relaunch the investigation.

Guess what?

Hmmm, well the District Court judge ruled otherwise just last week.

Sandlord

Reaction score

yes, she's been doing shit like that since Obama appointed her.
Has anyone appealed her decision yet?

The battle before Howell is almost certain not to be the final word even on the timing of the judge’s order, since Justice Department attorneys have already asked the D.C. Circuit for a stay and have indicated their intent to go to the Supreme Court if necessary.

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I’m trying to decide whether you’re the second biggest kook on RDP or third. It’s a very close competition but I think you only take bronze.
I'M NUMBER ONE!!! YAY!!!
I WANT FREE SHIT!!

yeah baby austin powers.gif

REPORT! REPORT!

Last edited:

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Since when does a District Court Judge even really have a say in this? This shouldn't have even been brought up in that court.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
2 year + Impeachment Trash thread with totally no traction and 100% failure completely deleted. No problem, after the Mueller Fail new thread running full bore again.Well on the way to Failure.Looking forward to the Trump debates if DNC can fine a sucker to run. :)

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Since when does a District Court Judge even really have a say in this? This shouldn't have even been brought up in that court.
Maybe you need a civics class. District judges hear Federal cases, which may then be appealed to Circuit Courts, which may be appealed to the Supreme Court.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
CNN - Washington Tuesday Evening 10/29/19
"The Justice Department won't have to give the House of Representatives secret details from the Mueller criminal investigation for use in its impeachment probe this week, a federal appeals court said Tuesday. But it's not clear yet how long that deadline to turn over the information will stay on hold."

"The case over the grand jury secrets has become one of several ongoing separation of powers court battles, all of which are testing whether the Trump administration or President Donald Trump himself can stonewall the House as it collects evidence and considers impeaching the President. So far, the administration has been successful in delaying the House probe by holding up testimony from witnesses, Trump financial document subpoenas and even the Mueller grand jury information-sharing."
:)

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden received $900,000 for lobbying activities from Burisma Group, Ukraine's Verkhovna Rada member Andriy Derkach said citing investigation materials on Wed.

"This was the transfer of Burisma Group's funds for lobbying activities, as investigators believe, personally to Joe Biden through a lobbying company. Funds in the amount of $900,000 were transferred to the U.S.-based company Rosemont Seneca Partners, which according to open sources, in particular, the New York Times, is affiliated with Biden. The payment reference was payment for consultative services," Derkach said.

upload_2019-11-6_12-15-13.gif

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden received $900,000 for lobbying activities from Burisma Group, Ukraine's Verkhovna Rada member Andriy Derkach said citing investigation materials on Wed.

"This was the transfer of Burisma Group's funds for lobbying activities, as investigators believe, personally to Joe Biden through a lobbying company. Funds in the amount of $900,000 were transferred to the U.S.-based company Rosemont Seneca Partners, which according to open sources, in particular, the New York Times, is affiliated with Biden. The payment reference was payment for consultative services," Derkach said.

View attachment 814073

Racist.

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
Trump was right not to take any of the alphabet agencies seriously, these dumb fucks can't even frame up someone correctly... :p

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Uh oh morons.............................................

A few people have started looking at the connections behind Mark Zaid, the attorney for CIA “whistleblower” Eric Ciaramella. What is starting to emerge is evidence of the current impeachment process is part of a coup continuum, and everything around the whistleblower is part of a long-ago planned and pre-constructed operation.

Two strong examples are very poignant:

upload_2019-11-6_15-9-40.png

upload_2019-11-6_15-11-50.png

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ted-july-2017-we-will-remove-him/#more-175505

giphy.gif

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

A few people have started looking at the connections behind Mark Zaid, the attorney for CIA “whistleblower” Eric Ciaramella. What is starting to emerge is evidence of the current impeachment process is part of a coup continuum, and everything around the whistleblower is part of a long-ago planned and pre-constructed operation.

View attachment 814146

View attachment 814151

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ted-july-2017-we-will-remove-him/#more-175505

giphy.gif
These people really know not the smoke they are bringing upon themselves.
Keep it up motherfuckers...

wallnutz

Reaction score
Did I miss Schiff for brains show everyone his evidence of Russian collusion? I remember him going on every shitty news program saying he held the evidence. So now we are supposed to believe he holds all the evidence of quid pro quo after him sneaking around behind closed doors?

Sandlord

Reaction score

View attachment 814146

View attachment 814151

giphy.gif

Trump mentioned this tonight. called it proof of a plan to overthrow the democracy of the USA.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
And here we have it people,
confirmation that this fucker is the "whistleblower".
Adam Schitt screwed up and missed redacting his name.

Benny
‏Verified account @bennyjohnson
13h13 hours ago
Um - why is Eric Ciaramella's name in the congressional Impeachment testimony? Dems said they would redact the name of the "whistleblower." 2 explanations: 1. Ciaramella is not the whistleblower 2. Dems messed up BIG TIME & printed the name of the leaker in their own documen
tpic.twitter.com/YrvUIwbt3y

EIugEOdU4AA0GKI.jpg

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
His own words...
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha…. You ever hear the story of the little boy that cried wolf?

The problem with the whistleblower is simple. His champion has proven to be completely full of shit, along with the entire democratic party. If you have a person who's credibility is completely shot, you question everything they are doing. That is the basis for all the bullshit your party puts out right? They believe Trump has no credibility, call him a criminal and a liar, and question anything he says. So then why is it a problem when the other party does the same in return? If you haven't figured out how lame the Libturds are at this point, you are far more stupid that I had originally thought.

Next thing we will hear is that the whistleblower has witnesses, that will then be questioned and deny ever knowing anything about what the whistleblower has said... Sound familiar yet.

This is nothing more than a sad attempt to sway the minds of stupid people prior to an election.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha…. You ever hear the story of the little boy that cried wolf?

The problem with the whistleblower is simple. His champion has proven to be completely full of shit, along with the entire democratic party. If you have a person who's credibility is completely shot, you question everything they are doing. That is the basis for all the bullshit your party puts out right? They believe Trump has no credibility, call him a criminal and a liar, and question anything he says. So then why is it a problem when the other party does the same in return? If you haven't figured out how lame the Libturds are at this point, you are far more stupid that I had originally thought.

Next thing we will hear is that the whistleblower has witnesses, that will then be questioned and deny ever knowing anything about what the whistleblower has said... Sound familiar yet.

This is nothing more than a sad attempt to sway the minds of stupid people prior to an election.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The Democrats and there fucked up followers (Media & dependent Liberals) could not have found a better path for the re-election & 2nd term for President Trump.Shiff bullshit will NEVER be considered to be legit or legal Impeachment especially in the history books.Everyone,sit back and enjoy these next 12 months. :)

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Zaid is the founder and director of the James Madison Project, which still lists Clinton campaign manager John Podesta as a member of its board in a hidden area of the website

View attachment 815185

The party of pedos. :(
The patterns are becoming obvious. Dots easier to connect. Epstein "suicided". Pedodesta. Clinton crime family. Ect, Ect. This fucking guy.
But I"m told I wear a tin foil hat when I say pedophilia is the global control mechanism of the satanic psychopaths.
Okie dokie.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
How this shit continues is beyond me......The frustration so many have with the justice department and R side of Congress is getting very serious. The mud in the swamp is holding firm:mad:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Visitor Logs Reveal 'Whistleblower' And DNC Contractor Visited Obama White House Multiple Times

Further, the detailed visitor logs reveal that a Ukrainian expert Alexandra Chalupa, a contractor that was hired by the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 election, visited the White House 27 times.

Chalupa allegedly coordinated with the Ukrainians to investigate then candidate Trump and his former campaign manager Paul Manafort. Manafort was forced out of his short tenure as campaign manager for Trump when stories circulated regarding business dealings with Ukrainian officials.

0a57rdje8qx31.jpg

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
The dems were forced to hire Chalupa to do their dirty work, due to a scheduling conflict with Gordita and Mexi-Melt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sandlord

Reaction score
Visitor Logs Reveal 'Whistleblower' And DNC Contractor Visited Obama White House Multiple Times

Further, the detailed visitor logs reveal that a Ukrainian expert Alexandra Chalupa, a contractor that was hired by the Democratic National Committee during the 2016 election, visited the White House 27 times.

Chalupa allegedly coordinated with the Ukrainians to investigate then candidate Trump and his former campaign manager Paul Manafort. Manafort was forced out of his short tenure as campaign manager for Trump when stories circulated regarding business dealings with Ukrainian officials.

0a57rdje8qx31.jpg

Will the left kill off Eric Ciaramella before he is cross examined?

wallnutz

Reaction score
So what do you think about Schiff for brains now trying to say who the republicans can put on the stand, even behind closed doors like they did.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
So what do you think about Schiff for brains now trying to say who the republicans can put on the stand, even behind closed doors like they did.
Hmm I wonder why he would be so concerned about who gets cross examined or simply called upon as a witness in a impeachment hearing.

530RL

Reaction score

The Democrat’s should allow the Republicans to call anyone they want.

And just as many before have refused to testify, so should anyone else.

The administration has set the standard that people can ignore subpoenas issued by the Congress and since the Republicans have endorsed that standard, it should be good for anyone the defense calls.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
The Democrat’s should allow the Republicans to call anyone they want.

And just as many before have refused to testify, so should anyone else.

The administration has set the standard that people can ignore subpoenas issued by the Congress and since the Republicans have endorsed that standard, it should be good for anyone the defense calls.

Interesting word choice there. Who is "The Administration"?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Impeachment is not the correct term.The hearing and inquiry farce Pelosi has dumped on the Centrist Democrats will never be considered anything but a “CHALLENGE”to remove the the President Of the United States. Pelosi Caved to the Whacked out left.LoL,Russia Russia,Mueller Mueller,Stormy Stormy,Taxes,Taxes. :)
This “CHALLENGE” is well on the way to arriving DOA @ the Senate.Will not even be taken up.