WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Curse Of Oak Island

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It isn’t about “treasure”, although I do think there is virtually no limit as to one might imagine is buried there.

It is the history that is mind boggling.
There is no “one” lesson there.

I have literally learned far more about Templar’s, North American history, and numerous other topics from that show than I ever learned in school.

The men that did what they did on that island going back literally a thousand years or more is absolutely unbelievable. Whatever motivated men to engineer and construct the different shit there can only be described as total commitment.
Like biblical life and death commitment.
What they have done on that show has changed written history.

BTW, Escobars millions is gay as hell.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
There is something in the money pit. The levels are too damn consistent with the planking. I just wish they would stop messing around in the swamp build a damn and dig the damn thing up.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
How did I miss this.. Off to the rabbit hole. :D

RIVERDAZE

Reaction score
I am hooked on this show...but some of the shit they say and from the "experts" come on man!!! The blacksmith thas say the chisel point carver was 14 century...come on man! That this was found 3 feet from the ocean at low tide meaning it was mostly likely covered in salt water and rocks for more than half its life...no way it stays 400+ years in that condition being carbon steel. Even if it was on land, buried it wouldnt look that good.
That's a Bobbie Dazzler!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The most intriguing find.

A4B2DED4-5EF1-4F07-A38D-1D5C7C647D90.jpeg

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I am hooked on this show...but some of the shit they say and from the "experts" come on man!!! The blacksmith thas say the chisel point carver was 14 century...come on man! That this was found 3 feet from the ocean at low tide meaning it was mostly likely covered in salt water and rocks for more than half its life...no way it stays 400+ years in that condition being carbon steel. Even if it was on land, buried it wouldnt look that good.
That's a Bobbie Dazzler!
He said 18th century but was prompted to add it could be as early as 14th....eh.
:p:D:D

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
There is something in the money pit. The levels are too damn consistent with the planking. I just wish they would stop messing around in the swamp build a damn and dig the damn thing up.
Lol, pretty sure they got environuts up in Canada too. It ain't the 50s or 60s anymore. For gawds sake, they can't hardly put a shovel in the ground without Laird being there to give the historical preservation green light.
This isn't HGTV where 4 months of work is done in 30 minutes.:D:D

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
probably fell ouy of a good Catholics pocket walking the beach in 1972.??
Possible!

This is a carving from the wall in the prison cell where Templar’s were held before being executed, after being arrested as heretics by Phillip the IV in France. Believed carved Sometime after the order was given October, Friday the 13th 1307 and Molays execution in 1314.
The lead cross was found in Smiths Cove excavation. The lead, as I recall, was linked to French origin from the same time period, actually about 100 years earlier if memory serves.

BCAF7E5A-75AA-4074-89E8-2C9D530395BC.jpeg
AE9D3CE0-F9E3-4D93-B830-AF46DCF2FA78.jpeg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
WTF is Escobars millions? Are they searching for buried cash?

RD

4Waters

Reaction score
We also watch "Civil War Gold" great history.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Yeah.
It sucks. Couple of ex spooks with a back hoe and jackhammer.

There was some farmer in Columbia that found a huge stock pile of cash on his property a few years back... That nimrod turned it in! LOL.

RD