WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Amazing way to guck up a key west trip

BUSTI

Reaction score
well, we’re waiting.

Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
So, both ladies showed up, and they weren't aware of each others travel plans, or that devil woman ex wife showed, and she dumped her drink on yooooooore dates head?

Hopefully @Tank will have a pic or two to help us decipher just what the fock is the trouble......

Headless hula

Reaction score
Let me summarize.... we jgkjh l;klkl-p 8yshbbclk pljnwmbbdl. wdjowouwjzxchsc kjfs sjhf s kwsdjhh skdkjd pdkjamsd as. wkjksa,svbsacvhgasdg. d
Apparently you're translator is still stuck on "vegetable harvester".

Pound a few dozen more "claws" and report back...

Till then FUCK OFF GREG.....:D

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
What the guck is going on!!!????!!!!!....:D

yz450mm

Reaction score
@Headless hula went to Florida with a new date, but apparently his ex-wife also made the same travel plans.

At some point their paths crossed, and the ex-wife had zero appreciation for the new girl, and made it known with a alcoholic beverage head dump.

All females involved are now pissed, and headless hula is in Salvage mode.

Good luck, party on Garth...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Headless hula

Reaction score
@Headless hula went to Florida with a new date, but apparently his ex-wife also made the same travel plans.

At some point their paths crossed, and the ex-wife had zero appreciation for the new girl, and made it known with a alcoholic beverage head dump.

All females involved are now pissed, and headless hula is in Salvage mode.

Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
:eek:

:p:D:p:p:p:p:p:p

Headless hula

Reaction score
If I had travel plans involving palm trees and weather with 70°+ temps, there'd most certainly be a thread about it.

I've been to key west, in the " off season"

I'd rather not care to revisit a place that smells like skunky beer and vomit.

Key west is just a big of shithole as new Orleans.

No thanks.

If I'm taking a lady someplace, itll be place for for a lady to be, and key west certainly isnt that place.

530RL

Reaction score
If I had travel plans involving palm trees and weather with 70°+ temps, there'd most certainly be a thread about it.

No thanks.

If I'm taking a lady someplace, itll be place for for a lady to be, and key west certainly isnt that place.

Are you suggesting fantasy fest in key west is a bad first date? :)

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score

No thanks.

Just like Bourbon Street, parts of Duval are average but NO where stinky like Bourbon.

I guess our trips to Key West and the Keys are a little different than most as the majority hang out on Duval and get belligerent every night.

Our trips consist of late mornings drinking coffee watching the rain from our porch, bike rides, good meals, sightseeing history, and quiet time together. It just doesnt get any better. Keep in mind we have been to dozens of tropical island and countries from Hawaii to Aruba and all in between. The Keys and Key West are just a different vibe.
0922151557.jpg

0922151436.jpg

1010141112.jpg

1010141111c.jpg

1010141113p.jpg

1010141752a.jpg

0923151213a.jpg

1009141759b.jpg

Last edited:

Tank

Reaction score

No thanks.

Agree to disagree. Love this place. The vibe weather people scenery etc just combines for a perfect location. We want to buy a place down here but for ducks sake 2 bedroom shacks are up to 2 mil!!

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
Humm not sure where i was going with this thread, probably after running into Lisa, Since i am such a smart guy i managed to screw up both dates and came to KW by myself, probably should not have mentioned that lisa was going to be here since they figured that there would be some drama

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
Agree to disagree. Love this place. The vibe weather people scenery etc just combines for a perfect location. We want to buy a place down here but for ducks sake 2 bedroom shacks are up to 2 mil!!

We put a bid on a place in Truman Annex area a few years ago and barely got beaten out. The price wasn't insane, but the HOA was quite a bit. There is still stuff to ba had at a decent price. Stuff more towards the middle of the Keys like Islamorada, Tavernier, Plantation etc are affordable for average guys like me.

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score

No thanks.

Are we talking about the same place? Key west is nothing like New Orleans and not sure where you stayed but even with all the partying going on here they keep it very clean

Tank

Reaction score
We put a bid on a place in Truman Annex area a few years ago and barely got beaten out. The price wasn't insane, but the HOA was quite a bit. There is still stuff to ba had at a decent price. Stuff more towards the middle of the Keys like Islamorada, Tavernier, Plantation etc are affordable for average guys like me.

we’ve been coming here every year since 01. At the top of the market on 07 we stayed at a 2 bedroom one bath tiny place off of Duval like mid way. Asked the guy if we wanted to buy how much. He say there’s a similar model two doors down 1 mil!
Market crashes we’re still coming out around 2010 we rented from the same management co and the same guy was helping us and I asked how prices were he said the same place we looked at was selling for 400k. The keys took one of the hardest hits in the market crash. Second homes and tourism is what this place runs on. When the money goes away that shit goes away.

Reactions: DWC