WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cars and Coffee

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I know a lot of towns hold these things and we have one locally here in Folsom. I've never been just because it is early on Saturday morning and well, who gets up early on a Saturday? The wife and I decided to finally go and bring our cars. WOW....probably one of the best car shows I've been to. It's cool because it's old and new cars. Who knew there was that much money in this area. I honestly got bored looking at Ferrari's.:eek:

It was nice because my wife could take the Silver Arrow and be involved. It was cool to hear her tell people about her car. Probably will go again next weekend!

Only took a couple pics.

IMG_1880.jpg

IMG_1887.JPG

IMG_1878.jpg

IMG_1875.jpg

IMG_1874.jpg

boatpi

Reaction score
Nice Lamborghini Murci with 4
Pipes!

TrollerDave

Reaction score
My boy and I went to the one at the San Clemente Outlets last week. Pretty cool, big variety of stuff to look at. They do it every Saturday from 9-11am. It’s worth checking out if you can get down there. McLarens to VW van club to Harleys to hot rods and a bunch of other odd stuff.

GRADS

Reaction score
My boy and I went to the one at the San Clemente Outlets last week. Pretty cool, big variety of stuff to look at. They do it every Saturday from 9-11am. It’s worth checking out if you can get down there. McLarens to VW van club to Harleys to hot rods and a bunch of other odd stuff.
Sounds like ours. There were a few McLarens and a few 21 window buses.:eek:

TrollerDave

Reaction score
Sounds like ours. There were a few McLarens and a few 21 window buses.:eek:
Quite a few McLarens, Lambos, And Ferraris. That’s why I picked it, because my son is into those cars. But there really was a big variety of stuff to look at.

GRADS

Reaction score
It's not real.. It should have 6 LONG paired intake runners, from the left side.. Those did not have a V8..
That's what I was wondering... It looks like an 80's IROC motor.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
I go to the San Clemente one pretty often, but really miss when it was in Irvine. Super close and convenient. I did the Aliso one a couple times, but it’s pretty far from the 405.

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
I like the one on Adams and Magnolia in HB. Mostly Rod and Classics. Every Saturday morning running for a long time.

530RL

Reaction score
Although I found out today there is a cars and coffee only a few miles from my house and this was there....hands down my favorite car....

If it's real, holy fuck.
View attachment 815548

See those headrests and that nice big center console........they had not thought of that stuff in 54 - 57. :)

Backlash

Reaction score
Love the OG Cooper Mini! I'd rock one of those every day!!

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
is that Donuts and Derelicts?

Yes - cars start lining up around 5 and clearing by 7:30 or 8. Very cool gathering that has been going on before coffee / cars things became the rage.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
It's not real.. It should have 6 LONG paired intake runners, from the left side.. Those did not have a V8..
That's what I was wondering... It looks like an 80's IROC motor.
As others have said, not real.

I did see a real one in a pep boys parking lot of all places. Even had the matching luggage set. Really nice old guy that was driving it. Had no problems talking to people about the car and all. He asked if I'd keep an eye on it when he went inside for something. Yeah, twist my arm!

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
As others have said, not real.

I did see a real one in a pep boys parking lot of all places. Even had the matching luggage set. Really nice old guy that was driving it. Had no problems talking to people about the car and all. He asked if I'd keep an eye on it when he went inside for something. Yeah, twist my arm!

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk
I saw one getting PPF a couple months ago. The owner of the shop said the guy redid everything, including the luggage. The luggage is originally made out of pig skin so the owner had to sent it out of state to be rebuilt because it’s illegal to do it in CA. Of all the hyper cars in the shop at the time, the owner said that was his favorite.

locogringo

Yo Mama
Reaction score
My 9 yr old and I go to the San Clemente one fairly often. It’s a good show with tons of variety.

nameisbond

Reaction score
I went to one in Irvine about 15 years ago. It was across from my hotel...… My friends dad owned a repair shop in Toronto. His Dad died a few years ago. The dad was from Germany and escaped from the east in the 1950's, before the wall. He worked at Mercedes, then Porsche and then the Porsche tuner Ruf. In the 1970's Ruf opened their North American HQ in Toronto and brought him to Canada. He was the go to guy for old Porsches and Mercedes. He had Gullwings in his shop.

Reaction score
My son and I run Lexington Ky's Cars and Coffee, it's a shit ton of work but extremely satisfying, 800-1,000 cars every month. This month, we hosted a Toy Drive for our local Fraternal Order of Firefighters and gave away tickets to a private screening of Ford vs Ferrari. Local TV covers us a few times each year. We hosted a Trunk or Treat in October that brought out around 3,000 attendees. We have vendors, a DJ, giveaways and free donuts every first Saturday, all 12 months. It's one hell of a 2 hour carnival.

Great seeing some exposure of other Cars and Coffees, thanks Grads!
CC.jpg
CC1.jpg