WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

...So A Guy Takes A Dump...,,,

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...on the parkway in front of a neighborhood house... But I guess it was OK because he buried it like a cat would...wtf???...
...And who is the most upset by this so far ...our neighborhood LAPD senior lead officer ...I thought he was going to throw up when I sent him the photo...Who is finding the most humor in it...the younger people in the neighborhood are rolling on the floor laughing their rear ends off and passing the pic around like wildfire...Dunno???
... Not homeless but apparently he is special needs and does this often ...finds a comfortable spot and just lets er rip...Having moved into this house when I was five years old in 1950...I have never seen anything like this before???...
EFF2D4A5-5BFD-4C4D-9886-605E5D442FF7.jpeg

82daytona

Reaction score
When you gotta go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Wasn't it the movie "Friday"?

Anywho...maybe it's a good thing I've never owned a house with sidewalks on the street. Maybe now it happens, but the street is far enough away I don't know?

Either way, F'n disgusting. I don't like other people's dogs or cats to crap in my yard, let alone other people's family.

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Several years ago there was a special needs kid in our small town (teddy). A buddy of mine lived near his house and had come home in his Jeep YJ (no top on). My buddy leaves his keys on the floorboard and goes inside to make lunch. 10 minutes later comes out and finds Teddy has filled his Jeep to the brim with stuffed animals and is attempting to start it up! Lucky Teddy was using the wrong key...
I never thought my guts would hurt for days from laughing.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
The guy really isn’t black... The pic just makes him look that way...he is either Hispanic or we’re starting to think he’s from the Middle East like India...Where just taking a crap any old place is the custom...Dunno???...

DLC

Reaction score
Does he walk around with TP for just in case or extra shocks?

DLC

Reaction score
I don’t know what would be a bigger issue
Walking down the street thinking boy it’s a beautiful day then .... BAM !!! I have to drop a Duce, so you squat and release the duce back into the Wild ( along the side of the street). Set it free!

then after the release..... Bam!!! how is this mess going to get cleaned up

boatpi

Reaction score
Reminds me of a dude I saw two years ago on a Saturday go to the historic Wells Fargo Bank building in San Francisco walk up the steps that are all marble pull his down and drop a 5 pounder

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
... Must’ve been about 1980 and we were doing a movie for television... I think it was eventually released on CBS but an independent production...well it was a Friday night ...we were on location in downtown Los Angeles...and were shooting in an alley behind where our equipment was parked...the parking lot was directly across the street from the Union Rescue Mission...I’m not sure why but for some reason the producer and part of his family had come out... and the production manager ..I guess they wanted to see what it was like to film in an alley full of human waste???..,
... Anyway I wasn't doing anything in particular...lot of idle time in the movie industry...and I was close to where is the producer and his bunch were leaning on a brick wall... all of a sudden this big black lady is walking along in front of the rescue mission and as soon as she got by the front door...she just lifted her skirt and let loose with the biggest and loudest barrage of ...whatever she had eaten a few days before...that I had ever heard or seen in my life...A shocked look would be a mild understatement as to the look on the producers family’s faces...the bottom line here is this thing with the guy the other day isn’t my first rodeo with for want of a better term ...”When you gotta go you gotta go”...

sintax

Reaction score
Looks like LA to me, I dont see the problem. He's just keeping it real....

WYRD

Reaction score
Seen a lady dropping a duce in a shopping mall planter once...one of the inside ones. She was middle eastern or Indian heritage. Judging by the videos on YouTube it's common practice over there