WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lisa Page LMAO

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
So let me get this straight, she conspired with other FBI officials and political apparatchik to set up a frame job on Trump, the so called 'insurance policy', to unwind an election and make Trump appear to be involved in a criminal conspiracy, essentially participating in a political coup.... But she is the victim because of some tweets by Trump shining light on it?

Hahahahahah these people are such losers. Absolutely pathetic. Zero ability to accept responsibility for their actions.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...page-gives-teen-vogue-tier-pre-fisa-interview

fmo24

Reaction score
She is making a piss poor attempt at getting in front of IG report release One comment I read about her interview was the journalist was more like a stenographer. Never asked follow up or even questioned her about any of her statements lol

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
She is making a piss poor attempt at getting in front of IG report release One comment I read about her interview was the journalist was more like a stenographer. Never asked follow up or even questioned her about any of her statements lol

Wanna know why? Here is an interview that the 'journalist' in question, Molly Jong-Fast gave after Trump's election:

vg106wd53a241.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA.jpg

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Same thing with Ukraine. The Biden’s actually committed the crime, trump shed light on it but they point the finger at him for shedding the light.

Dems can play one more week.When Nadler done TRUMP TURN

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
G-15 standard level lawyer.
For who exactly?

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
It's become obvious why Trump is considered a DC outsider. He doesn't follow the swamp rules for not pointing out wrongdoing. If he did nothing else while in office, he's opened the eyes of the nation to just how crooked DC operates:mad: