WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Impeachment is DOA

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
A fertilized egg is a packet of genetic information and the proteins to begin assembling a human. It is a set of building plans, not the completed house.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Back to the impeachment, got word from Schumer

9525F74C-004F-4E8D-ABBA-954C38185F04.jpeg

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
A fertilized egg is a packet of genetic information and the proteins to begin assembling a human. It is a set of building plans, not the completed house.
And you actually allude to being some sort of scholar? A statement like that just confirms you're an old fuck that surfs the internet way too much.....Good grief, at least consider the "packet" as you label it, assembles itself therefore intelligence must be present. and apparently far more than you currently possess:rolleyes:

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
You apparently believe that from the moment a sperm hits an egg cell resulting in a single fertilized egg that it is a human.

YES!!! From conception, I believe it is one of God's greatest miracles....A soul AKA, "God's children", and God's children were not conceived and created only to be exterminated.....

God's building plans, encapsulating a human soul.....Nothing short of a miracle.....
What's I find interesting is to this very day we do not fully understand the complexities of human DNA....but you Libs try to convince us that YOU have this all figured out.

abort baby.png

An embryo is certainly living tissue, but is it “human”?

It is LIFE...Human Life via LIVING HUMAN tissue developing from conception and on the pathway to birth...

abortion 3.jpg

I will never be able to comprehend how little value and the overwhelming disrespect you have for a Human Life.....

Last edited:

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
And you actually allude to being some sort of scholar? A statement like that just confirms you're an old fuck that surfs the internet way too much.....Good grief, at least consider the "packet" as you label it, assembles itself therefore intelligence must be present. and apparently far more than you currently possess:rolleyes:
The DNA in every living thing assembles itself. The initial building materials (proteins) And assembly units (RNA) come from the parent cell, but after that the DNA contains all the information to code new proteins and build everything else including more of the RNA and protein building blocks. DNA is not intelligent, it is a complex chemical molecule which contains information. Saying that because it assembled itself means that there is intelligence present also means that every bacteria cell which reproduced must also have intelligence present. And that is fucking stupid.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
YES!!! From conception, I believe it is one of God's greatest miracles....A soul AKA, "God's children", and God's children were not conceived and created only to be exterminated.....

God's building plans, encapsulating a human soul.....Nothing short of a miracle.....
What's I find interesting is to this very day we do not fully understand the complexities of human DNA....but you Libs try to convince us that YOU have this all figured out.

View attachment 821801

It is LIFE...Human Life via LIVING HUMAN tissue developing from conception and on the pathway to birth...

View attachment 821800

I will never be able to comprehend how little value and the overwhelming disrespect you have for a Human Life.....
Are you aware of the ridiculously high numbers of embryos which spontaneously abort often in the first couple weeks after fertilization and without the woman even being aware of her pregnancy?

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
It all boils down to the money....doesn't it?

View attachment 821803

Planned Parenthood donates $10's of millions to the Dems EACH YEAR.....and they are all about Birth Control....Yeah Right! :rolleyes:

View attachment 821806
You ought to Google for yourself when abortions normally occur. The late term abortions you are so obsessed with are very rare and typically for reasons such as saving the life of the mother. And a 10 week old embryo with no brain activity isn’t just a smaller baby, it is fundamentally different. There is more to being human than just a cell or clump of cells with 46 chromosomes.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Are you aware of the ridiculously high numbers of embryos which spontaneously abort often in the first couple weeks after fertilization and without the woman even being aware of her pregnancy?

Yes, God works in mysterious ways, and in your scenario, the mother is emotionally unharmed .....and as one who has personally experienced many of God's blessings first hand, I have unwavering faith.......

If you are tying to convince me that you are a heartless, anti-god, egotistical, over bearing atheist.....Congratulations are in order! May God have mercy on your soul.

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
You ought to Google for yourself when abortions normally occur. The late term abortions you are so obsessed with are very rare and typically for reasons such as saving the life of the mother. And a 10 week old embryo with no brain activity isn’t just a smaller baby, it is fundamentally different. There is more to being human than just a cell or clump of cells with 46 chromosomes.

0E6333D0-BA8E-4162-A3C7-656006AE03E4.jpeg

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

And you pass judgements on others being stupid???Totally impossible anyone listens to your bullshit anywhere.You gotta be here only to stir.Taking pride in being on the wrong side of literally every issue is fucked up and disturbing.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
and I say, you should find God and holster your hate......much more rewarding and fulfilling than Google..... and God's children will rejoice and thank you for it! ;)

He has bragged for 3years his atheism.So fucked up forgets the bullshit he pumps out here.

Old Texan

Reaction score
Reading your posts confirms how much you don't know about what you think you know......You're an internet nitwit and show it post after boring post.

What a life you have, living it out as an internet troll:rolleyes:

Curious if you're old enough to know where sperm comes from, or so old you forgot. Either way you just haven't any grasp of how human life comes to be and WHEN

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
He has bragged for 3years his atheism.So fucked up forgets the bullshit he pumps out here.
Hey Sweepie, Circuit Court ruled this morning that DeutscheBank must comply with subpoena for Trump financials! He's fighting hard to keep something there hidden so I presume this goes to SCOTUS next, but I know you follow this closely and would want to know. Personally I'm more excited to open Trumps finances than my Christmas (aka Festival of Sol Invictus) presents.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Reading your posts confirms how much you don't know about what you think you know......You're an internet nitwit and show it post after boring post.

What a life you have, living it out as an internet troll:rolleyes:

Curious if you're old enough to know where sperm comes from, or so old you forgot. Either way you just haven't any grasp of how human life comes to be and WHEN
Old enough to know what you pro-lifers seem to have forgotten- that sperm do not contain a humuculus. That silliness faded at the same time we transitioned from alchemy to science.

Old Texan

Reaction score
Old enough to know what you pro-lifers seem to have forgotten- that sperm do not contain a humuculus. That silliness faded at the same time we transitioned from alchemy to science.
:rolleyes:

I'm not a true pro lifer either. Abortion has it's place in certain situations, but not in late term nor as a means of birth control. Don't assume and use your wide brush....

The topic at hand is when a human life begins and your interpretation is never backed by science, just your assumptions of what your think as science, commonly labeled "junk science"...….

Last edited:

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Who is the architect?

View attachment 821896

Yep....this has science written all over it..

View attachment 821897
Who is the architect of the aids virus, or malaria, or plague? All living, replicating organisms (though biologists dispute whether a virus which requires a host cell to reproduce meets the full definition of life). Were these all “designed” by some divine architect? Is that your God? And why does he then continue to design new organisms like antibiotic resistant strains of old diseases to kill more and bring untold misery to man? If human DNA requires an architect, so too does every nasty parasite that ever squirmed through a human intestine, every disease that ever killed a child, every cancer causing mutation. God works in mysterious ways? Try random mutation works in random ways- usually deleterious but every once in a while magnificent. And over billions of years and untold trillions of organisms, something wondrous has evolved on this planet.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Hey Sweepie, Circuit Court ruled this morning that DeutscheBank must comply with subpoena for Trump financials! He's fighting hard to keep something there hidden so I presume this goes to SCOTUS next, but I know you follow this closely and would want to know. Personally I'm more excited to open Trumps finances than my Christmas (aka Festival of Sol Invictus) presents.

Well,as usual,your dream not coming true anytime soon.Also the disrespect to my screen name defines you and your purpose @RDP.

CNBC 12/3/19
”The case is likely destined for the Supreme Court, where the president has already appealed two other lower court decisions requiring the disclosure of his financial records. The court gave Trump’s attorneys seven days to bring the matter to the justices.”

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
23F40BAE-4D67-4CB8-A58C-13D810AD7638.jpeg

NOT TODAY,and if and when Trump personal taxes and financial records end up in your basement.Who will really care,except you and your Ilk?? Means nothing to me.WHO is PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES today 12/3/19?? :)

Last edited:

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Who is the architect of the aids virus, or malaria, or plague? All living, replicating organisms (though biologists dispute whether a virus which requires a host cell to reproduce meets the full definition of life). Were these all “designed” by some divine architect? Is that your God? And why does he then continue to design new organisms like antibiotic resistant strains of old diseases to kill more and bring untold misery to man? If human DNA requires an architect, so too does every nasty parasite that ever squirmed through a human intestine, every disease that ever killed a child, every cancer causing mutation. God works in mysterious ways? Try random mutation works in random ways- usually deleterious but every once in a while magnificent. And over billions of years and untold trillions of organisms, something wondrous has evolved on this planet.

So you are sticking with...this all happen and evolved all by itself....:rolleyes:

FWIW: Yes...all things are the work products of God the Father Almighty, the entity of all things, including evil.....and No, I do not expect the shallow/simple minded to understand.....it is much easier for you to just blow it all off as nothing........

Sandlord

Reaction score
coat hanger.jpg

Universal Elements

Reaction score
I’m so glad Schiff is worried about Russia And keeping us safe. That is why he is a staunch victor of truth in Ukraine. Meanwhile 45 miles south of the border people are getting wasted including innocent women and children. Now being covered up as mistaken identity. Yep, nice news conference by pencil dick schiff. :D

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Well,as usual,your dream not coming true anytime soon.Also the disrespect to my screen name defines you and your purpose @RDP.

CNBC 12/3/19
”The case is likely destined for the Supreme Court, where the president has already appealed two other lower court decisions requiring the disclosure of his financial records. The court gave Trump’s attorneys seven days to bring the matter to the justices.”
And all the people who refer to me as Gturd or whatever, does that define them too? Get over yourself son.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
So you are sticking with...this all happen and evolved all by itself....:rolleyes:

FWIW: Yes...all things are the work products of God the Father Almighty, the entity of all things, including evil.....and No, I do not expect the shallow/simple minded to understand.....it is much easier for you to just blow it all off as nothing........

Well if you chose to worship a God who willfully created diseases like polio which has killed and maimed millions of children, that’s on you. Personally, even if I did chose to believe in God I’d take great solace in knowing that science shows how things like deadly diseases could evolve without God personally directing their creation. Wiser men than you, like Francis Collins and the Pope believe in a God who got things started and then the evolutionary process which drove life subsequently.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
And all the people who refer to me as Gturd or whatever, does that define them too? Get over yourself son.

You define yourself everyday.All of us here are doing just fine,both sides of aisle. Except you of coarse THE GMAC,NO Solutions,NO Debate no matter the issue,just conflict with everyone.
WHO is PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES this afternoon?? Again,THANKS for Quoting members really places good emphasis on your place in life. :)

Last edited:

Grandpa mac

Reaction score

I'm not a true pro lifer either. Abortion has it's place in certain situations, but not in late term nor as a means of birth control. Don't assume and use your wide brush....

The topic at hand is when a human life begins and your interpretation is never backed by science, just your assumptions of what your think as science, commonly labeled "junk science"...….
I don’t expect to convince hardcore proliferation like Snickers of anything, but do you and I really differ that much on this question? It involves balancing three competing interests. First, those of the developing fetus which I personally feel has no rights at conception as a single fertilized eggs, gradually acquires new rights as it develops into a human, and is accorded full human right at birth. The trimesters are useful break points as an embryo has zero brain activity through most of the first trimester and here I think the bar is very low for justifying an abortion of something the size of a strawberry which you could not distinguish at a glance from a fetal puppy or fetal turtle. The second trimester is a gray area for me where I believe the mother should have good reasons justifying the abortion and waiting 12+ weeks to get it. In the third trimester I think abortion should only be to save the life of the mother. The other two interests to consider of course are the rights of the mother who exclusively bears the burden of pregnancy and the society which all too often assumes responsibility for the hundreds of thousands of unwanted children. Interesting aside, do you know what correlates strongest with the decline in violent crime in America over the past decades? Abortion rights. All too often unwanted pregnancies grow up to be criminals. Irregardless, I am no fan of late term abortion or those men who don’t wear a condom leaving it to the woman to abort later. That said, condoms break especially when you’re packing as much as me and that should not be a life sentence for an unwanted embryo or teenage mother.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
You define yourself everyday.All of us here are doing just fine,both sides of aisle. Except you of coarse THE GMAC,NO Solutions,NO Debate no matter the issue,just conflict with everyone.
WHO is PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES this afternoon?? Again,THANKS for Quoting everyone,really places good emphasis on your place in life. :)
You’re irrelevant.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Well if you chose to worship a God who willfully created diseases like polio which has killed and maimed millions of children, that’s on you. Personally, even if I did chose to believe in God I’d take great solace in knowing that science shows how things like deadly diseases could evolve without God personally directing their creation. Wiser men than you, like Francis Collins and the Pope believe in a God who got things started and then the evolutionary process which drove life subsequently.

God willfully (still) has you around. Can’t be that bad. It’s funny, I’ve met so many big mouth know it all’s like you. You know what all of you have in common? When it’s time to go, they all cry, shake and shiver like little bitches. Then, they miraculously find God and start praying and everything else. By then, I just want to suffocate them. Not to put them out of their pain/misery.... hell no!
I don’t want to hear that awful, whiny, shrieking, noisy gargle coming from their mouths.

500bbc

Reaction score
And calling a 10 week old embryo with no brain activity an “infant” also distorts perceptions.
Just like yourself, by your measure, you're eligible for an abortion at any time.

500bbc

Reaction score
In response to Oracle Turdy:

First of all I'll admit it was my mistake to not realize that to a man of Turdy's complete lack of morality that a foundation formed by a genocidal maniac would be considered a charity.
He is bright enough though to realize where that might have left me naught but two choices, to give the money to a real Charity or to donate to an organization of baby murdering organ traffickers who are still trying to exterminate the "Negro". Leaving me open to his childish preening. Kudos for the great effort.

He did not name a charity, I still upheld my part of the bargain and donated to one.
In the interest of fair play however I'm happy to donate, to him, a few choice pork chops from Omaha Steaks to brighten his "holiday" season, whatever "Holiday" genocidal maniacs follow.
Just provide an address.

Turdy Dream.jpg

Welshing

1857, racing slang, "to refuse or avoid payment of money laid as a bet," probably a disparaging use of the national name Welsh. And of Welsh : Among the English, Welsh was used disparagingly of inferior or substitute things, hence Welsh rabbit (1725), also perverted by folk-etymology as Welsh rarebit (1785).

All the best!

Asshole:D

500bbc

Reaction score
An embryo is certainly living tissue, but is it “human”? When brain activity ceases in an adult, we call them brain dead and take them off life support. I’m saying that BEFORE brain activity begins in a human, the mother whose body is that life support has the right to make the same decision. You apparently believe that from the moment a sperm hits an egg cell resulting in a single fertilized egg that it is a human.

What do you call those things wou add ham and cheese to to make an omelet? Chickens? Or are they just eggs?

Your time has come, do the right thing...

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
You’re irrelevant.

You have no idea how much I enjoy being irrelevant.Always “under the Radar”.Would Not give a rats ass about your opinions.Consider yourself the “Comic Section” of RDP. :)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

There are architects...and then there are architects.
No matter who or what we think that is, we are not supposed to tamper excessively with the construct...however imperfect we believe it to be.
We are designed as finite biological creatures to share what we call life.
I have my beliefs that answer your questions...but I choose not to debate it here because they are no more valid than anyone else’s beliefs.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
God willfully (still) has you around. Can’t be that bad. It’s funny, I’ve met so many big mouth know it all’s like you. You know what all of you have in common? When it’s time to go, they all cry, shake and shiver like little bitches.Then,they miraculously find God. Then, they miraculously find God and start praying and everything else. By then, I just want to suffocate them. Not to put them out of their pain/misery.... hell no!
I don’t want to hear that awful, whiny, shrieking, noisy gargle coming from their mouths.

You nailed it.Especially a creep constantly bragging his Atheism on a “Premier Power Boat Site” Full of hard working “Type A” individuals and families.Their religion or beliefs almost never mentioned,same re: Income & personal business.The wealthiest members of RDP seldom if ever talk of their income.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

Who is President of the United States Today. All GOOD here.Enjoy your little victories. :)

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
I don’t expect to convince hardcore proliferation like Snickers of anything,

You are correct! I seek God's truth, while you reach for excuses and fabricate reasons to condemn....carry on baby killer!
and BTW, once Trump is reelected, chances are strong, that by the end of his 2nd term the Supreme Bench will be a 7/2.....Rest assured....RvW will be revisited....Good Luck

Last edited:

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

Tex, I could not agree more! :cool:

Orange Juice

Reaction score
To add;

Nancy Pelosi may be a dipshit, but she's a wise politician. She won't allow this to go to a vote, two reasons.

1. She understands this is getting politically risky and she WILL NOT allow this to risk her losing her speakership over.

2. She FULLY understands that if it goes to the Senate, the Senators running in the Democrat primary cannot campaign. That is risking the Presidency. So ask yourself, is she willing to risk; The House, the Presidency and the probability of losing more Senate seats, over an Impeachment that is DOA in the Senate?

So if you wish to just pay me now and save further humiliation, I'll accept that. :D
How did this thread go from Impeachment to Abortion? Wait, never mind. :)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The only person who ever welched on a bet in the P&G is 500BBC.

To the best of my knowledge, everyone else has always paid as specifically agreed in the bet.

you guys are gambling down here??