WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Found a passenger that can handle it

zhandfull

Reaction score
That is awesome!
I grabbed some In-N-Out and had lunch watching the planes take off and land at Cable this afternoon. There were a lot of planes flying today.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Pretty awesome! I see this shit and think my life sux.

copterzach

Reaction score
Awesome video. Flying is so free. The more time I spend in the air, the less time I like to be on the ground. It’s quiet and there are no people to bother you with their trivial BS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kyote

Semper Fi Member
Reaction score
1963 riding co-pilot seat in a USMC AD-5 made 16 rocket runs at targets close to Yuma. 6.2 G's as we pulled up after each run. Blacked out 16 times with my eyes wide open. Pilot wore a 'G' suit. No 'G' suit for me. He explained that if I did this enough times I would learn how to squeeze and keep the blood in my brain. Always loved flying. The Blue Angels do not use 'G' suits so it does work as I expect you and your passenger have mastered the technique. Really enjoy your posts. Thanks

XClutchboy725

Reaction score
I live in Alta Loma and I think I heard you up there this weekend! If you are ever looking for another flying buddy, I'm your huckleberry!

Many years ago I had the opportunity to fly with a neighbor in a Decathalon stunt plane out of Rialto. It was a blast!

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
Did my aerobatic stuff in a Super D, not even the same universe, but still fun.

Extras are so sexy, but after 20 years of not flying I’m sure I’d over gross the plane just by myself. [emoji23][emoji23]

Awesome footage, please keep it coming!

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
My wife has a 9G certificate from the Air Force.

No thank you.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I just don’t think I can have it at this stage in life.. when I was younger I’d be all in. Now I think I’d puke.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
How do you clean the passengers puke outta the plane?. Asking for a friend :p:D

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
I got to back seat an rv8 out of SZP.
Total blast. Couple of snap rolls, and a mild hammerhead going up the coast. Got to take the stick for a while, amazing how responsive a performance aircraft is.

Bullhead bully

Reaction score
How do you clean the passengers puke outta the plane?. Asking for a friend :p:D
Lots of barf bags close to the passenger area. And constantly communicate with them. That’s the key

So far so good. I communicate with people and before they tap out we’re back on the ground

spectras only

Reaction score
Hey bully, my older brother's friend could show you a few tricks in your cockpit.;) Look up Peter Bessenyei, if didn't already know who he is.:)
Thanks for the video, it sure looks beautiful up there, even more so than walking on the ground.
Looking forward to hear when you pull 16 G's:D

Last edited: