WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

One of the best gifts ever!

ridebig

Reaction score
This year I lost two of my best buddies ever. I didn’t think I’d be ready to except another best friend into my life for awhile. If I did I thought it would be a rescue or an older dog. But my son and his girlfriend went to the extreme. They know how I have felt since I lost our silver lab this year. This is what they gave me and my wife for Christmas.
49633773-A59A-4EAD-9B8E-46D850124C48.jpeg

Attachments

• A52ACA04-F556-4BE3-8BAE-300745FC30F5.jpeg
    A52ACA04-F556-4BE3-8BAE-300745FC30F5.jpeg
    430.7 KB · Views: 564

terb

Reaction score
No more deserving folks than you. Such a great thoughtful gift.

SLEEK28

Reaction score
That is a gift which came straight form the heart! Congratulations. :)

ridebig

Reaction score
Now I can't wait until she gets home.:)
Lol me either!! We did pick a name for her. It will be Belle for silver bells and being pretty much a Christmas baby!! Thank you all so much for your response to this thread!!!

ridebig

Reaction score
910E2B6C-7C02-4B43-95E3-7DEC2F395DD9.jpeg
Pics will follow soon!! This is picture of my girl Mya we lost this year.

FishSniper

Reaction score
Lol me either!! We did pick a name for her. It will be Belle for silver bells and being pretty much a Christmas baby!! Thank you all so much for your response to this thread!!!
Congrats. Sometimes the unplanned additions are the best.

bocco

Reaction score
You know what they say, let the puppy pic you guys.

Just my opinion though, Pink and yellow look easy going. Red is a thinker, she will always be on her game. Purple and teal have some attitude.

Enjoy which ever one you get and keep posting pictures.

4Waters

Reaction score
Pink and yellow are goofballs, they're going to be a lot of fun, gonna need to get them lifejackets cause you won't be able to get them out of the water. I agree with @bocco about red. Purple is going to be a mellow cuddle bug. I'm not sure about teal. Just my thoughts, they're all cute as could be and I wouldn't turn any of them down.

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
You guys are good. I see the same dog five times. All look amazing BTW

Riverryder

Reaction score
I vote red!! Her faces looks the most correct. Pictures of them standing?

I have a dog breeding history..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I grew up in a household breeding pups. Some just have a look but it could just be the moment a photographer/owner clicked the shutter.
Fast forward and we have been raising Red Standard Poodles over the last few years.
My wonderful Wife has been the Photography master now for a while.
Miss Pink looks a little small, but she is really looking at the camera. She is aware. I bet she is smart like her Momma.
Next would be Miss teal. She looks adventurous.
The breeder should know their traits.
Are you looking for an adventurous puppo? A good listener?
What are you looking for in a Doggo? :)

Our last litter I kept Yellow. He's a him lol.
But there was just something about that guy and I'm so glad I did. He was not the biggest. Today, 9 months later he is the biggest of the litter and so vocal I just ask what he wants and bamm he lets me know.
Kinda sucks these days most breeders don't let buyers spend a few minutes with the litter. It's all about the pictures or video.
Good luck. I bet whoever you choose, she can be molded into the best doggo ever.
:)

Last edited:

ridebig

Reaction score
Update, pink is our new baby!! We had a hard time choosing between pink and red. Surprised to hear they are so much alike! Both have excellent eye contact are very social and love attention. Fast learners! I guess I really don’t care all dogs are awesome!

ridebig

Reaction score
Thanks, we went with pink. She is growing so fast and learning so quickly I can’t believe it! But her teeth are like razor blades right now!

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
Dogs are the best...this guy and his sister turned 77 last week. Not sure what I am going to do without him..ok them, although he is my boy. Lol

With everything going on right now, i have been going out of my way to tell them how much I love them...I think they understand. Congrats on the puppy.
F46F22CC-413A-4C9A-A45B-B8D40946DC04.jpeg

lbhsbz

Reaction score
But her teeth are like razor blades right now!

That brought back a few memories...About 5 years ago we acquired a puppy from our asshole neighbors and worked on finding a home for her....she loved tennis balls. One day it rolled under the couch...so of course, I'm laying on my belly with both arms under the couch feeling around for it in she comes up and nips me on the nose with those razor sharp puppy teeth. Left about 5 holes. LOL.

Cute pup.

ridebig

Reaction score
Lol she is 31 lbs now vet says to keep feeding her the same. Gonna be a big girl!

JDKRXW

Reaction score
Update. This is the most amazing puppy I’ve ever had. Maybe because the kids are gone and I have spent more time with her! View attachment 867667

Beautiful pup!

Spending tons of time (including exersize) is critical to developing a great dog👍 ......but you sure can get a headstart when your pup comes from a good breeder.

sintax

Reaction score
too cute! i wish I would have gotten a pup when this whole lockdown thing started! Would have been perfect timing to get that training in.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
too cute! i wish I would have gotten a pup when this whole lockdown thing started! Would have been perfect timing to get that training i
...No shit I have been thinking about the same thing... I would like to get one that is self trained...

sintax

Reaction score
...No shit I have been thinking about the same thing... I would like to get one that is self trained...

ha my brother in law did that, sent his lab pup off for 6-8 weeks for training.

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
What a beautiful color!! And she's such a doll!!