WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Christmas with your liberal relatives!

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
You can't choose your family like you can your friends, so I pack heat. LOL

jet496

Reaction score
Lots of far left liberals at our holiday reunions this season and we all just didn't talk politics, absolutely none, and everybody just enjoyed themselves.

An unspoken truce I guess. Not even little digs, which I have a tendency to do (LOL), didn't even come to mind, we just enjoyed being family. Very nice!

westair

Reaction score
IMG_2261.jpg
The plan was no politics today …. then she unwrapped her new hat ...lol

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Lots of far left liberals at our holiday reunions this season and we all just didn't talk politics, absolutely none, and everybody just enjoyed themselves.

An unspoken truce I guess. Not even little digs, which I have a tendency to do (LOL), didn't even come to mind, we just enjoyed being family. Very nice!

Well done I don't think I would have the capability to keep mouth shut.

squeezer

Reaction score
Funny... I feel the same way about my conservative in laws. Brother in law spent 20 minutes complaining about the Portland Arts Tax. This “Horrible OPPRESSIVE tax” is $75 a year per person over 18. Yea, so there household of four, who pull down close to seven figures, are hard pressed to pay $300.

Literally laughed out loud. And pointed out that the wine I brought over was more than that...

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Funny... I feel the same way about my conservative in laws. Brother in law spent 20 minutes complaining about the Portland Arts Tax. This “Horrible OPPRESSIVE tax” is $75 a year per person over 18. Yea, so there household of four, who pull down close to seven figures, are hard pressed to pay $300.

Literally laughed out loud. And pointed out that the wine I brought over was more than that...

You know it is not really the amount it costs, but government forces taking if it.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Which explains your disease perfectly.

thetub

Reaction score
You know it is not really the amount it costs, but government forces taking if it.

exactly. but the idiots are conditioned to theft...

they allow it at every level from the government to the common criminal...

thetub

Reaction score

yore a pompous ass...

grey poopon anyone ?

not that its right at any level , but what about the people who dont make seven figures and cant afford to throw $300 around ?

typical limousine liberal

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
I had Christmas dinner tonight with my step-Daughters. They told me that their Mom (my ex) gave out an "F-Trump" hat as a White elephant gift at their Christmas gathering.. I smiled a little knowing I don't have to put up with that kind of nonsense anymore. lol

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
yore a pompous ass...

grey poopon anyone ?

not that its right at any level , but what about the people who dont make seven figures and cant afford to throw $300 around ?

typical limousine liberal

Im just glad to see that he brought an actual bottle and not a box of Great Value merlot...
Chances are he tipped everyone $20!

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
Not that it will even make you think, but I for one have a total disdain and disgust for you use of "intelligence".

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Religion and politics aren’t topics we discuss in polite company, or gatherings of friends/family.

There are simply many, many other more-interesting topics we can argue and fight about [emoji4]

But y’all do you...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I had my SiL tell me they wont move to North Carolina because Trump has made them hate latinos. She actually said that, verbatim. WTF is wrong with people.

BTW, she's a bay area liberal, she MUST stay in CA since she is the problem and we dont want them to infect the rest of the country, since she'll continue to vote far left.

fuck democrats

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I had my SiL tell me they wont move to North Carolina because Trump has made them hate latinos. She actually said that, verbatim. WTF is wrong with people.

What does that even mean??

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
She thinks trump has convinced all Americans to hate latinos.

Does she think no Latinos are Americans?
Does she think ONLY white people are Americans?

Damn, that’s a WHOLE ‘nother level of TDS and racism!
She should move up to Squeegee’s neck of the woods!

500bbc

Reaction score

There's one far left loon that comes to Christmas Eve dinner every year. Last year he was laughed at uproariously by every other person at the table. This year he kept his yap shut. :D

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
Jesus Christ, some people are to ignorant to live. .I wonder how they manage to even keep breathing.