185EZ

Takin it EZ
Reaction score
IMG_20200112_125724_011.jpg

SummitKarl

LHC Architect
Reaction score
Car was F’d up.. lol. Cars fixed now..
lets settle it then, me in my STOCK!!! rzr 800s vs you in your heavily modified canned ham......bison to bunker bar (power line trail) looser buys lunch. seems like a sure win for you right, weakest RZR vs CanAm's best................ you got this one in the bag Dave........ <evil grin>.......Greg had to buy lunch last week ;)

185EZ

Takin it EZ
Reaction score
View attachment 834201

Didn't realize there was THAT much difference in the stance.

Does the Canned Ham have its stock suspension?
I have a standard xp41000 and it's 64" wide where the can am is 72" wide
That's probably the extra weight for a 2 seater at over 1800# plus the thicker roll cage where the xp4 is over 1660#

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
@RiverDave

If you are tuned do you need a can of octane booster for the Alamo ride? I have one extra I am bringing.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Dave's view when I gapped him 2 times and his shit was secretly tuned aka (not telling me) View attachment 834209

Hey Winkie you almost blew your shit up on a race gas 200+ HP tune.. I put a tuner in the car with the weakest tune it had so figure I added about 10 HP.. Not 60.. LOL Plus on 34's, Plus a spare, plus a passenger.

Mine's on stock tires right now and ready to roll.. Are you ready to give up your trophy sir William?

RD

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I didn't put that kinda tune in it.. LOL

RD

It does NOT require 91 octane fuel? We are just making 87 into 92. One can will do 2 tanks from 87 to 92. We aren’t making race gas here, just safety.

Flatsix66

Reaction score
How often do belts break on the CanAms? Watching the Dakar race the last few days and it looks like the SxS's are constantly stopping to fix broken belts.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
How often do belts break on the CanAms? Watching the Dakar race the last few days and it looks like the SxS's are constantly stopping to fix broken belts.

Depends a lot on how it is driven, and the belt temps. You can easily get over 1000 miles on a belt, or get 50 miles if you abuse it.

outboard_256

Reaction score
Hey Winkie you almost blew your shit up on a race gas 200+ HP tune.. I put a tuner in the car with the weakest tune it had so figure I added about 10 HP.. Not 60.. LOL Plus on 34's, Plus a spare, plus a passenger.

Mine's on stock tires right now and ready to roll.. Are you ready to give up your trophy sir William?

RD

dam, more excuses than a pregnant nun.

185EZ

Takin it EZ
Reaction score
I will leave this here,
Screenshot_2.png

2019 season highlights from Polaris RZR Factory Racing include:
  • RZR Factory Racers swept the King of the Hammers podium as Mitch Guthrie Jr. picked up his second King of the Hammers win with Wayland Campbell and Branden Sims taking second and third, respectively.
  • Guthrie Jr. also clinched the BITD UTV Pro Turbo Championship title while RZR Factory Racer Seth Quintero secured the BITD UTV Normally Aspirated Championship title.
  • For the second consecutive year at the San Felipe 250, RZR Factory Racers husband and wife duo, Wayne and Kristen Matlock, won their respective classes as Wayne took the Pro Turbo class win while Kristen took the Pro Normally Aspirated class win.
  • In the SCORE series, Wayne took the UTV Turbo Championship title, RZR Factory Racer Kaden Wells took the UTV Normally Aspirated Championship title.
  • Multiple SCORE class wins at Baja 1000, Baja 500 and Baja 400:
  • Baja 1000: Factory Racers swept the 1000, as Mike Cafro stole the Pro Stock win while Justin Lambert won the Turbo class and Kristen Matlock won Normally Aspirated
  • Baja 500: Factory Racers swept the 500, Craig Scanlon won the Turbo class and Wells won Normally Aspirated
  • Baja 400: Factory Racers swept the 400, Wells won Normally Aspirated and Wes Miller won in Turbo
  • In the WORCS series, an all-RZR UTV Normally Aspirated podium included RZR Factory Athlete Corbin Leaverton in first followed by Factory Racer Beau Baron and RZR Sponsored Athlete Matt Hancock.
  • RZR Factory Racer Seth Quintero stole the Normally Aspirated class win at Vegas to Reno.
  • Quintero scored near-perfect win streak during the BITD season, capped off with his win in the Normally Aspirated class at the UTV World Championship.

2Driver

Reaction score
So much goes into those races. I think the name plate on the side might be one of the least items contributing.

Just saying :D