WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

And There It Is!!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
"If there was no escalation recently in the region, those Canadians would be right now home with their families," Trudeau said during an interview with Global News Television on Monday. "This is something that happens when you have conflict and the war. Innocents bear the brunt of it."

OnlyAdorableAoudad-small.gif

FreeBird236

Reaction score
"If there was no escalation recently in the region, those Canadians would be right now home with their families," Trudeau said during an interview with Global News Television on Monday. "This is something that happens when you have conflict and the war. Innocents bear the brunt of it."

A liberal mind, What a pussy piece of shit.:rolleyes:

squeezer

Reaction score
Do you believe what he said is wrong or is it wrong that he said it...?

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Do you believe what he said is wrong or is it wrong that he said it...?
Like all Trump haters, he blames Trump for the actions of others.

We could speculate all day on couldas, wouldas, and shouldas....Bottom line is rogue government in a fit rage made a major blunder that cost innocent lives. The blood of those innocents is on Iran's government. A small share could be claimed on the airline which should have recognized the danger, but that isn't exactly fair either.

JBS

Reaction score

In the strictest sense this is true. Trudeau "suggested that the U.S. shares some blame" He did not say Trump as far as I read. Believe it or not the world is more than just Trump.

Trudeau is pretty much like the majority of people today. Looking to blame someone other than the people directly involved. Really no different than blaming the car for hitting a tree or a gun for shooting someone.

No US airlines fly in there and for good reason. Anyone that got on a flight that day was foolish to say the least.

squeezer

Reaction score
Honest question, do you not feel your utter contempt for Trump effects you objectivity in
a situation like this one?

Of course it does... Having said that my bias against Trump does not actually change the circumstances. It also has ZERO impact on the 11 or so Senate Republicans who are reported to also think he acted outside the law with the attack.

I do not want the President of the United States, no matter what party they represent, waging war for political gain. There are more than enough inconsistencies in this case to ask the question. Hell Bush had 90 plus percent support in attacking Iraq after 9/11 and we all know now what a colossal fuck up that was.

Trump has changed his story three times or so, his own administration is contradicting what he says... Do you really want to rely on the sensibilities of the Iranian government to prevent this from becoming another Trillion dollar conflict that we have nothing to gain by winning?

Sandlord

Reaction score
Of course it does... Having said that my bias against Trump does not actually change the circumstances. It also has ZERO impact on the 11 or so Senate Republicans who are reported to also think he acted outside the law with the attack.

I do not want the President of the United States, no matter what party they represent, waging war for political gain. There are more than enough inconsistencies in this case to ask the question. Hell Bush had 90 plus percent support in attacking Iraq after 9/11 and we all know now what a colossal fuck up that was.

Trump has changed his story three times or so, his own administration is contradicting what he says... Do you really want to rely on the sensibilities of the Iranian government to prevent this from becoming another Trillion dollar conflict that we have nothing to gain by winning?

Sure sounds like Iran's retaliation by striking our air bases was coordinated in advance to save face and deescalate the situation. They gave us several hours warning before the missile attack.

The shooting down of the aircraft is all on them.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/swiss-back-channel-helped-defuse-u-s-iran-crisis-11578702290

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
The President of the United States,Republican or Democrat would be out of their fucking minds if in any way they consulted or shared information with SQUEEZER or GMAC.The SITUATION ROOM is NOT an auditorium.You 2 morons have totally no idea what going on that room.

squeezer

Reaction score
The President of the United States,Republican or Democrat would be out of their fucking minds if in any way they consulted or shared information with SQUEEZER or GMAC.The SITUATION ROOM is NOT an auditorium.

And no place for the SOD either... Thats some high security shit!

squeezer

Reaction score
Sure sounds like Iran's retaliation by striking our air bases was coordinated in advance to save face and deescalate the situation. They gave us several hours warning before the missile attack.

The shooting down of the aircraft is all on them.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/swiss-back-channel-helped-defuse-u-s-iran-crisis-11578702290

What wait... You mean there are political leaders who will commit acts of war just to look a certain way to the voters???? Please please expand on this...

Sandlord

Reaction score
What wait... You mean there are political leaders who will commit acts of war just to look a certain way to the voters???? Please please expand on this...

read the article

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score

Of coarse live and let live, Solamonte was just a little terrorist why did his own business

Of coarse Soleimani was just your friendly neighborhood terrorist he wasn’t bothering anyone when the United States viciously and brutally struck him down. How dare President Trump strike down this man with impeccable credentials.

This president is totally out of control trying to do whats best for America.

squeezer

Reaction score
Of coarse live and let live, Solamonte was just a little terrorist why did his own business

Of coarse Soleimani was just your friendly neighborhood terrorist he wasn’t bothering anyone when the United States viciously and brutally struck him down. How dare President Trump strike down this man with impeccable credentials.

This president is totally out of control trying to do whats best for America.

Your premise is bullshit...

Have a simple true or false question for everyone.

Vigilante's hanging a known criminal without a trial is the same as having him executed after a trial?

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Libs have an extremely hard time figuring out reality.
From the guy who voted for a “Reality” game show host! Lol. This has got to be your best post since your Hannity indoctrination!
2 GPAU’s and 2 Drummys for you!
GPAU:D
GPAU:)
5EC67F0C-B3A9-4DDA-BF03-8A118A85F12C.gif

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

The red line was killing Americans. They did, Soleimani got smoked.

Pretty simple Squeaky and whatever blunder Iran commits upon retaliation................is on them.

RCDave

Reaction score
From the guy who voted for a “Reality” game show host! Lol. This has got to be your best post since your Hannity indoctrination!
2 GPAU’s and 2 Drummys for you!
GPAU:D
GPAU:)
View attachment 834299
As usual, you're wrong. I didn't vote for trump.

But thanks to your commie leftist candidates, I will have no choice but to vote trump in 2020.

Another epic fail saucer post.

squeezer

Reaction score
The red line was killing Americans. They did, Soleimani got smoked.

Pretty simple Squeaky and whatever blunder Iran commits upon retaliation................is on them.

If that was the case shouldn't we have full territorial control of Saudi Arabia by now? Asking for 2977 friends...

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Not at all... Just sprinkling some sand in the pot of lube you Trumpkins are using for the circle jerk.
10w/40 synthetic with a spritzer of Lightening lube is what has been required for the Fab 5er & friends. Luckily SB gets the “bro” hook up on barrels of the good shit! Their high speed circle jerks are record setters! Not sure it you remember the 2018 Xmas Jerk incident? That one took Reegie out for a month with a nasty ass 3rd degree palm burn!:(
B83A0133-89BC-44AD-8676-220DB675DB9A.jpeg

buck35

Reaction score
Check the news, Iranians are refusing to walk on our flag , and marching to overthrow their leaders. We did the world and those folks over there a huge favor no matter how you slice it.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
  • Tuesday, January 14, 2020
  • The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 49% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
View attachment 834315
Good to know. CTG calls those of you “Fence Sitters” and vote wasters.
View attachment 834338

Negative.
I call the Oracle a fence sitter because he has no clear commitment to any sort of principle beyond the dollar bill.
There is a difference between neutrality of philosophy and outright ambiguity.

Upon deeper analysis, it’s completely possible I understated the Oracle’s “throw away” vote...the math suggests that his vote of protest for the ameba brained Johnson May have actually assisted (in a microscopic way) in Trumps victory? Certainly much more so than my meaningless vote in the people’s republic of Kommiefornistan.

I know big words scare some of you but I’m confident of your ability to comprehend.

Last edited:

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Negative.
I call the Oracle a fence sitter because he has no clear commitment to any sort of principle beyond the dollar bill.
There is a difference between neutrality of philosophy and outright ambiguity.

Upon deeper analysis, it’s completely possible I understated the Oracle’s “throw away” vote...the math suggests that his vote of protest for the ameba brained Johnson May have actually assisted (in a microscopic way) in Trumps victory? Certainly much more so than my meaningless vote in the people’s republic of Kommiefornistan.

I know big words scare some of you but I’m confident of your ability to comprehend.
Negative! You call EVERYBODY who doesn’t vote R/D a fence sitter. Cmon CTG it’s your 4th most worn out whine next to Chemtrails, OJ, & Big Mikes Cock. Do you ever post while being logical?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Negative! You call EVERYBODY who doesn’t vote R/D a fence sitter. Cmon CTG it’s your 4th most worn out whine next to Chemtrails, OJ, & Big Mikes Cock. Do you ever post while being logical?

“Whine”?
In what way do I whine about those topics?
I don’t care if you want to be ignorant, in fact it kind of keeps you off to the side and pretty much insignificant to any discussion...of which I have no problem with.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
“Whine”?
In what way do I whine about those topics?
I don’t care if you want to be ignorant, in fact it kind of keeps you off to the side and pretty much insignificant to any discussion...of which I have no problem with.
I think Daddy needs more fiber, you were pretty sticky this morning!:)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I think Daddy needs more fiber, you were pretty sticky this morning!:)

Whatever you need to do!

But please try to get me out of yore head...it’s not particularly comfortable living in that house of horrors!

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Whatever you need to do!

But please try to get me out of yore head...it’s not particularly comfortable living in that house of horrors!
Not sure if you were in my head but I did see you swimming this morning. Hope the commercial grade flush didn’t break you up to bad?

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
Your premise is bullshit...

Have a simple true or false question for everyone.

Vigilante's hanging a known criminal without a trial is the same as having him executed after a trial?

Vigilante????? I didn’t know the man was a vigilante I thought he was some top general.
Soleimani was tried convicted and executed so what’s the problem.

I don’t care what anybody calls you I like you, you keep me laughing.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
you dont honestly think there are voters in Iran that can vote out the Ayatollah?

Justfishing

Reaction score

There is a bigger picture here. Iran /slomeni(sp) fights wars by a proxy outside of its its borders. Progressively seeing what it can do and get away with.

His actions have resulted in thousands of untold deaths and more to come. Iran destabilizes the region through itsout reach program. The lives lost in the plane are tragic but it was really stupidity on irans part to allow a plane to take off when they are locked and loaded. This has to totally fall on iran.

I would also say that Trump didnt hatch the idea nor didhe plan it. I am sure commanders brought the idea to trump along with an expected response from iran.

Compare this to 2015. Israel told obama of their plan to eliminate soliemani. Obama took this information and informed iran. How many did soliemani kill since then. Maybe Obama sat down and had a beer and talked to then. Obama chose to kick the can down the road.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
BN
There is a bigger picture here. Iran /slomeni(sp) fights wars by a proxy outside of its its borders. Progressively seeing what it can do and get away with.

His actions have resulted in thousands of untold deaths and more to come. Iran destabilizes the region through itsout reach program. The lives lost in the plane are tragic but it was really stupidity on irans part to allow a plane to take off when they are locked and loaded. This has to totally fall on iran.

I would also say that Trump didnt hatch the idea nor didhe plan it. I am sure commanders brought the idea to trump along with an expected response from iran.

Compare this to 2015. Israel told obama of their plan to eliminate soliemani. Obama took this information and informed iran. How many did soliemani kill since then. Maybe Obama sat down and had a beer and talked to then. Obama chose to kick the can down the road.
BNAG!!!!! Out of the park squeeze.....Your answer and the logic behind the action in a nutshell