WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Interceptor deal of the show

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Maybe, maybe not :)
I still stand by my statement. Boating and budget never agree.
My boating budget has been reallocated to other items the past few years and will continue this year.

“Insert ways to burn disposable income here” and budgets never agree :).

I can afford the budget busting new boat, I refuse to accept the depreciation, however.

Englewood

Reaction score
They also wanted $265k for the red deck next to it...Guy already thinks he's at Howard/Eliminator level. and judging by the fit/finish of the windshield, he has a long way to go.

attitude

Reaction score
They also wanted $265k for the red deck next to it...Guy already thinks he's at Howard/Eliminator level. and judging by the fit/finish of the windshield, he has a long way to go.
I don’t know what red deck you are talking about because both of them were red but I believe it’s the 28 that starts at 108k and with a 520 it’s about 130, I dont see him asking 265k for a used boat unless 825 teagues and an out drive are in the six figures.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
The "budget" and what one can afford are two entirely seperate things. I have a household income that is far lower than most here. I also have less payments...a lot less. Technically speaking, I could afford a new boat payment...but I personally, as well as the CFO, won't do it. New parts for old boats can be purchased outright and not skew the line. I am sure there are others here quite the same, just different (larger) dollar figures. If people want to spend a grip, and finance a new boat, their coin, their decision. It keeps people working. If that's what they set their priorities as, fine by me. People finance new trucks and lift kits for mall crawlers, or a BMW for a driver...we don't give them crap...

As the saying goes, "Whatever floats your boat";)

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
Schiada’s has been under construction for years now lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I understand that some companies are just old school. I am not 100% sure, but doesn't Schiada have more business than they can handle and people waiting years to get one; probably not needed I guess.

But with ICB, a newer builder that is trying to get their name out there I would guess would want as much exposure as needed. Most of my customers have done hours and hours of research on line about our boats prior to even stepping foot in the door of our shop or even calling.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Guy are selling clapped out boats that are now 20 years old with original interior for 45k, so getting a 25 if its half way decent with a 5 year warranty and picking your own colors isn't too bad IMO, of course what happens is they get some builds and price goes way up and customers way down.

Last edited:

MeCasa16

Reaction score
Eliminator had the payment and financing right on the price list. All their boats were around 5% interest with 20% down and payments between $840 for the 25 speedster and $1700 a month for the 28 speedster for 240 months.....

Also, the guys in the Mercury truck told me Mercury is caught up now and ordering a new Mercury outboard will only take 3-4 weeks. 300R and even 450R. He told me they are all ready to meet the demand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Eliminator had the payment and financing right on the price list. All their boats were around 5% interest with 20% down and payments between $840 for the 25 speedster and $1700 a month for the 28 speedster for 240 months.....

Also, the guys in the Mercury truck told me Mercury is caught up now and ordering a new Mercury outboard will only take 3-4 weeks. 300R and even 450R. He told me they are all ready to meet the demand.

That’s a good deal. 20% down plus 408,000 in payments. [emoji15]

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score

I put monthly payments on all my boats on the floor. Even a 235k Nautique G5 or 300k Paragon will have payments at 20 years (240 months) with 15% down. However, I can't remember the last time we financed anything over 120k. In general I see lots of financing on anything under 100k, and anything over is usually cash.

Reactions: DWC

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I put monthly payments on all my boats on the floor. Even a 235k Nautique G5 or 300k Paragon will have payments at 20 years (240 months) with 15% down. However, I can't remember the last time we financed anything over 120k. In general I see lots of financing on anything under 100k, and anything over is usually cash.
That paragon was so bad ass!! I thought my dad was going to have a heart attack when he heard the price though. :confused:

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
That paragon was so bad ass!! I thought my dad was going to have a heart attack when he heard the price though. :confused:

Hahaha, yeah a lot of people have a similar reaction as your father :D They are amazing and truly the gold standard in the wake world. I have sold two already this year! I have not sold a 25 footer yet but I am sure it will happen.

nowski

Reaction score
I wonder how many people walked right by this "Deal of the Show" and just kept walking?

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
Probably not as many as Tahiti would have sold if he showed up, but looking at the "from the mold" forum...Tahiti doesn't seem like he's hurting for orders

tahiti is about 30 mins from where I live I need to swing by there sometime and check out the shop

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score

LOL @ the Merc comment! They’re there to sell shit, not tell you that you can have your motors in September!

If you are a BIG name in the industry, or a manufacturer, you’re a bit shorter lead time. If you’re some fat fuck from Oregon who wants to re-power......... good luck! That said, my junk is headed to Eliminator next week for some “updating”. I’ll run it through the summer of 2020, and then take delivery of my new ride in 2021. Lead times for lots of manufacturers are a long ways out, it’s a great time in America!

lbhsbz

Reaction score
I shoulda gone and asked the merc guys if they had any NOS 2.4Ls lying around at the shop....I'm running low, down to my last 3

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I shoulda gone and asked the merc guys if they had any NOS 2.4Ls lying around at the shop....I'm running low, down to my last 3

Man I just talked to a guy at the LA Show that had like three of them he wanted to ditch.. trying to remember who it is now

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Man I just talked to a guy at the LA Show that had like three of them he wanted to ditch.. trying to remember who it is now
Figure out who it was and tell him I'll trade him a wireless trim/jack plate steering wheel control system for 'em.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Nice boat and a fair price.

I like Outboard power but I just don't like the O/B on the rear of that boat.

Wonder what the 6.2/bravo price would be. Nice roomy family boat that won't break the bank.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Nice boat and a fair price.

I like Outboard power but I just don't like the O/B on the rear of that boat.

Wonder what the 6.2/bravo price would be. Nice roomy family boat that won't break the bank.
Chris had one that they built with an 8.2, Bravo X that sold for $50k I think.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Carrera205

Reaction score
Probably not as many as Tahiti would have sold if he showed up, but looking at the "from the mold" forum...Tahiti doesn't seem like he's hurting for orders
I was bummed they couldn't make it. I hit him up on IG but he said he was tied up. I have been watching their builds and they look good and this is something my family can afford. And are building lots of boats. I need to swing by the shop.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Chris had one that they built with an 8.2, Bravo X that sold for $50k I think.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

The 350 HP 6.2 is a better choice than the base 8.2 in my opinion. The 6.2 is a few hundred lbs lighter and that negates the extra power of the 8.2 in a small boat like this. Plus 30% better fuel efficiency and it is cheaper.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
did I really just hear that the price stated is without a trailer?

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
He was very straightforward with it. 62,500 with no trailer / approx 70 with trailer (depending on options).
Nothing misleading?

It's a weird pricing strategy the all inclusive seems like a better sales plan. Extra for upgrades but here is the boat ready to roll out the door.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
He was very straightforward with it. 62,500 with no trailer / approx 70 with trailer (depending on options).
Nothing misleading?

Maybe Cobra had “the Deal of the Show” after all. I think the 230 Razor included a tandem axle Extreme trailer for the stated price of this 25 without a trailer. [emoji848]

attitude

Reaction score
See post 89.

This came with ours only upgrade was the drive guard. Try again lol
IMG_2791.jpg
IMG_2792.jpg

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Maybe Cobra had “the Deal of the Show” after all. I think the 230 Razor included a tandem axle Extreme trailer for the stated price of this 25 without a trailer. [emoji848]

The Cobra is/was advertised cheaper on Craigslist, but I agree.

attitude

Reaction score
that is a very nice trailer... Shadow trailers does nice work!
Thank you Sir, you have to stay on top of them as far as options go but the final product is very nice.