WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Corvette SUV?

wildone

You're a member.
Reaction score
They are just re doing what they have already done in the past. I had a 06 Trailblazer SS with the LS2. I hated the looks of it, but it was easy to find parking for, held my surfboards ect, and hauled the mail.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Looks like a Porsche Macan

2019-porsche-macan-s-004.jpg

paradise

Spooner
Reaction score
They are just re doing what they have already done in the past. I had a 06 Trailblazer SS with the LS2. I hated the looks of it, but it was easy to find parking for, held my surfboards ect, and hauled the mail.
We had a TBSS for my wife as well before kids etc. That car was way too much fun LOL. I really didn't mind the looks of them, a lot better than any other midsize, especially at the time... I would take a TBSS over this new Chevy attempt :)

Came from the factory like this:
maxresdefault.jpg

HocusPocus

Stihl Outdoor Power Equip
Reaction score
Sounds like a great idea... what could go wrong.
487992.jpg

wildone

You're a member.
Reaction score
We had a TBSS for my wife as well before kids etc. That car was way too much fun LOL. I really didn't mind the looks of them, a lot better than any other midsize, especially at the time... I would take a TBSS over this new Chevy attempt :)

Came from the factory like this:
maxresdefault.jpg

I was fresh out of college and missed having a truck... Not a bad looking car, just felt like i was driving a Mom Car at the time. Mine was the same as yours but in black. I added a billet grill, K&N air Intake, and Magnaflow Exhuast. It was definetely a fun car, just not a truck.

HCP3

Reaction score
Following Ford with the Mustang SUV?

sirbob

Reaction score
This is a rendering from some website. It always amazes me how some story like this gets responded to as if it’s a factual press release from General Motors.

This is only designed to drive traffic to the website.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Chevy tried to make Corvette its own brand in some euro markets a while back.

It wasn’t the Chevy Corvette, it was the Corvette And not badged as a Chevy.

Apparently it didn’t go over too well, as it’s now the Chevy Corvette once again.

The challenge they face is trying to sell a $100k supercar in the same showroom as $15k Daewoo-built Chevy Spark.

As you enter the supercar arena, people tend to want a much better “white glove” dealership experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

nowski

Reaction score
I can't imagine a Corvette SUV but if Ford is doing it with the Mustang then Chevy will follow.

Chevy has already tried their hand with the Corvette Station Wagon to bad it never went into production...

Corvette1.jpg
Corvette2.jpg
Corvette3.jpg

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Lambo is selling more SUVs now than supercars. It makes sense. Chevy should be a trend setter and build the first mid engined suv.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Lambo is selling more SUVs now than supercars. It makes sense. Chevy should be a trend setter and build the first mid engined suv.

0-60 in 2.9 seconds.
I’ve been a passenger and the acceleration was painful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk