WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

500BBC ?

500bbc

Reaction score
Under Arizona law if you accuse someone of a sex crime without factual basis, as 500 has done against Gmac, it is defamation per se, and no damages must be proven.

The repeated posts by 500 accusing Gmac of being a pedophile, a sex crime, are widely available.
GUILTY!.png

I'll sue! That's what I'll do!

Can I interest you in a fresh pork chop to start your day Boofmeister?

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
RDP is a business based in Arizona. Arizona law applies and is the legal venue.

However if Rvrrats would like to engage in litigation, I would be happy to give everyone names of contingency lawyers and let all of them settle this in a civilized legal manner.

I don’t have many feels to begin with so not much a lawyer can do to protect the few I do.

Would be interesting to know how those laws are applied on an internet forum where you intentionally sign up and create a fake screen name and are anonymous unless you intentionally, and willingly, share it.

How do we know you really are who you are?What we’re really doing is responding to posts that may or may not be how the poster really feels or sees it.

On a forum like this one the laws are ridiculous. Otherwise there would be billions of lawsuits from the thousands of forums that are waaay worse than this one.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
I don’t have many feels to begin with so not much a lawyer can do to protect the few I do.

Would be interesting to know how those laws are applied on an internet forum where you intentionally sign up and create a fake screen name and are anonymous unless you intentionally, and willingly, share it.

How do we know you really are who you are?What we’re really doing is responding to posts that may or may not be how the poster really feels or sees it.

On a forum like this one the laws are ridiculous. Otherwise there would be billions of lawsuits from the thousands of forums that are waaay worse than this one.

You should should sue Grandpashitforbrains.

Fun Times

Moderated
Reaction score
Where did your coming out thread go?
The other thread in question went to a private discussion sub-forum for which the forum administrators & moderators generally discuss other appropriate guidelines that may be in need of some changes this new year.

Such as the heavy use of near continual offensive foul language towards opposing members and all inappropriate family member remarks which was removed a few times this week alone with warnings.

As Dave has asked multiple times, let's all try working together at keeping all conversations as civil, respectful, non personal, non threatening and refrain from using heavy offensive foul name calling language especially to those that are opposed...But at the same time we do realize that to some certain degree, some of you are friends that play with foul words to one another as light hearted jokes. < In that case depended on what was said to who, the use of happy emoji faces helps keep the jokes respective to one another.;)

Let's keep this year great.:)
Thank you!
RDP Low Key Mod Cop

jet496

Reaction score
Bahahha the mighty book of law will strike fear in your hearts! Forsake your evil ways!

Fucking joke. Unless actual threats are involved the FBI does not give a single fuck.

Can you imagine them trying to police every threat made on every social media site? :p:rolleyes:

Get a grip.
No cause for legal concerns since we're all just screen names and no threats are between real human beings.

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
The other thread in question went to a private discussion sub-forum for which the forum administrators & moderators generally discuss other appropriate guidelines that may be in need of some changes this new year.

Such as the heavy use of near continual offensive foul language towards opposing members and all inappropriate family member remarks which was removed a few times this week alone with warnings.

As Dave has asked multiple times, let's all try working together at keeping all conversations as civil, respectful, non personal, non threatening and refrain from using heavy offensive foul name calling language especially to those that are opposed...But at the same time we do realize that to some certain degree, some of you are friends that play with foul words to one another as light hearted jokes. < In that case depended on what was said to who, the use of happy emoji faces helps keep the jokes respective to one another.;)

Let's keep this year great.:)
Thank you!
RDP Low Key Mod Cop

Translation-

Conservatives Republicans better be on their best behavior. Or the ban hammer comes out.

Liberal Democrats, it's business as usual, because they are a minority here in the dungeon, so they have no limits.

Got it.

Dan'l

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Translation-

Conservatives Republicans better be on their best behavior. Or the ban hammer comes out.

Liberal Democrats, it's business as usual, because they are a minority here in the dungeon, so they have no limits.

Got it.

Dan'l
That's the way I've grown to look at it!!

The libs get away with anything and everything but don't type one bad word about them or you get scolded for hurting their wee little feelings.

I never got banned but finally said fuck it, I'm not going to get into the gutter with with a couple of A$$holes on here who are nothing but dog shit.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

The libs get away with anything and everything but don't type one bad word about them or you get scolded for hurting their wee little feelings.

I never got banned but finally said fuck it, I'm not going to get into the gutter with with a couple of A$$holes on here who are nothing but dog shit.

Reputation as the "Dungeon" for a reason..."Enter at your own risk!" worked in the past......sadly, some "none gear-head" peeps simply can't handle it.
If you do not like the conduct in the dungeon....stay the fuck out....your click...your choice. :cool:

saucedaddy

Reaction score

As Snickers said......;)
57724AE0-A64F-4497-AF73-40FD999E7F0D.gif

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

18579.jpg
REPORT! REPORT! REPORT!

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
The Arrogance and Irony of his?/hers?/its? Avatar.
Cassandra

Cassandra or Kassandra, was a woman in Greek mythology cursed to utter true prophecies, but never to be believed.
In modern usage her name is employed as a rhetorical device to indicate someone whose accurate prophecies are not believed.

It is we that are cursed.

530RL

Reaction score

I think what Fun Times is saying is that if you have a cogent argument make it.

But it does not need to include references and libel relating to a poster as a person.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
The Arrogance and Irony of his?/hers?/its? Avatar.
Cassandra

Cassandra or Kassandra, was a woman in Greek mythology cursed to utter true prophecies, but never to be believed.
In modern usage her name is employed as a rhetorical device to indicate someone whose accurate prophecies are not believed.

It is we that are cursed.
Don't pat yourself on the back Grampsturd, you are neither prophetic, truthful nor accurate. We don't believe you and you're just a malignant narcissist to be shunned with extreme prejudice.
Weirdo.

500bbc

Reaction score

But it does not need to include references and libel relating to a poster as a person.
Out of pork chops this morning?
Boofity Boofity...

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Don't pat yourself on the back Grampsturd, you are neither prophetic, truthful nor accurate. We don't believe you and you're just a malignant narcissist to be shunned with extreme prejudice.
Weirdo.
Rookie, we get it the only person who likes you is yourself. Must be why you talk to yourself?

Taboma

Reaction score

How do we know that GMAC and even others on here are in fact real people. To us, they are simply Avatars and posted comments.
Any derogatory comments posted by members, are directed at the character and roll they've chosen to display.
The real person behind these comments or views remains in most cases a mystery.
In most cases, anonymity being the key and the legal "Fine Red Line" from what I've read on the subject.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised to learn many members who limit their RDP exposure to the P&G Dungeon are simply AI programs masquerading as real people. :eek:

Disclaimer --- Do not under any circumstances follow my legal advise on anything, ever. :p

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Rookie, we get it the only person who likes you is yourself. Must be why you talk to yourself?
Washed up Liar, Just trying a tactic out of your Narcissist play book there Spoogie.
Thanks for your concern though.
Don't need you White Knighting for me son. You got your more than a hand full with Slobby and the boys. ;)
Get to it!

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Weirdo.
Oh, I think my record is pretty good. I predicted Trump's impeachment three years ago and no indictments for Hillary. I predicted Cohen and Flynn would flip and Manafort would go to jail. I predicted Dems would win the House in 2018 and make Trumps life hell. Not bad. But of course, a Cassandra is never believed and you will immediately dismiss all of the above. Still true though, chump.

500bbc

Reaction score
You owe me a “like”! When you got shitcanned last time it wiped out a “like” for me and you know Reeegie charts those!;)
No the little girls that report report when their fweelings are hurt owe.
The little bitches.:D

500bbc

Reaction score
How do we know that GMAC and even others on here are in fact real people. To us, they are simply Avatars and posted comments.
Any derogatory comments posted by members, are directed at the character and roll they've chosen to display.
The real person behind these comments or views remains in most cases a mystery.
In most cases, anonymity being the key and the legal "Fine Red Line" from what I've read on the subject.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised to learn many members who limit their RDP exposure to the P&G Dungeon are simply AI programs masquerading as real people. :eek:

Disclaimer --- Do not under any circumstances follow my legal advise on anything, ever. :p
Can you imagine being so fucked up in the head that you would threaten lawsuit on a boating website P&G section?
Someone needs to up their meds.

Last edited:

Taboma

Reaction score
Can imagine being so fucked up in the head that you would threaten lawsuit on a boating website P&G section?

Me neither, but watched it unfold on a Jet Ski website more than 15 years ago. Got ugly and involved numerous members.
I left the board and have no idea of the eventual outcome.
But it has and does happen.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Can imagine being so fucked up in the head that you would threaten lawsuit on a boating website P&G section?
There are people that take themselves far too seriously and should be limited in their rights to walk among us normal folks indeed......;)

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
You owe me a “like”! When you got shitcanned last time it wiped out a “like” for me and you know Reeegie charts those!;)

I don't chart those Jussie, I just pay attention to buffoons who believe your stories and there's not much to pay attention to anymore liar. Ole Bobby is still on board, but it's to be expected from a Union cranium!! :(

Jussie-Smollett-Tupac-Meme.jpg

Dave, Dave, DAAAAAAAAAAAAVE!!!!!!
LMAO 70's show .gif

saucedaddy

Reaction score
I don't chart those Jussie, I just pay attention to buffoons who believe your stories and there's not much to pay attention to anymore liar. Ole Bobby is still on board, but it's to be expected from a Union cranium!! :(

Jussie-Smollett-Tupac-Meme.jpg

Dave, Dave, DAAAAAAAAAAAAVE!!!!!! View attachment 834781
6 liters stat!
1AA0EBF3-91DF-4B0A-B890-81C52C80B721.jpeg

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Oh, I think my record is pretty good. I predicted Trump's impeachment three years ago and no indictments for Hillary. I predicted Cohen and Flynn would flip and Manafort would go to jail. I predicted Dems would win the House in 2018 and make Trumps life hell. Not bad. But of course, a Cassandra is never believed and you will immediately dismiss all of the above. Still true though, chump.

NONE of the above touches Trump or prevented accomplishments of Trump Administration.Every fucked up claim of the above quote totally covered with asterisks and easily contradicted.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

PAUL MANAFORT
Manafort was charged with various financial crimes including tax evasion, bank fraud, and money laundering. There were 18 criminal charges including 5 falsifications of income tax returns, 4 failures to file foreign bank account reports, 4 counts of bank fraud, and 5 counts of bank fraud conspiracy.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Oh, I think my record is pretty good. I predicted Trump's impeachment three years ago and no indictments for Hillary. I predicted Cohen and Flynn would flip and Manafort would go to jail. I predicted Dems would win the House in 2018 and make Trumps life hell. Not bad. But of course, a Cassandra is never believed and you will immediately dismiss all of the above. Still true though, chump.[/QUOTE

MICHAEL COHEN
NEW YORK — A contrite Michael Cohen on Wednesday received three years in prison for a series of tax fraud and lying charges.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Good for you son. Want a wolf cookie? Because I'm all outta brownie buttons till further notice.
Couldn't resist Huh? Took me off ignore didn't ya boy? HA! Here's some truth and prophecy for ya, You're still a mealy mouthed, vile, little lying (most likely paid) troll. Nobody likes your sick ass except a few deranged sycophants on this forum. You will not change my mind or anyone else's here with your vitriolic hate, propaganda and twisted spin. If anything you will harden us against the likes of your ilk. You have no life other than making life for high performance boaters uncomfortable because you gets your little pee pee chubbied up. You revel in your perceived glory now, but the universe will balance the books and sick little creatures like you will pay Charon for your trip across the river Styx to your destiny.
You're a Malignant Narcissist and don't realize it because Malignant Narcissists have not the ability of introspection. It's a mental illness. We should pity you. I don't and I won't son.
And guarangoddamntee you wouldn't call me a chump to my face there, keyboard hero.
Run along now son, there's some Cub Scouts waiting on you to show them how to model lingerie and teach them the joys of Pederasty and coming of age in ancient Greece.
Fucking weirdo.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

GENERAL FLYNN -Flynn situation far from over.If the courts do not exonerate him. Trump will handle and when he does handle research Mr & Mrs Marc Rich.

“Former national security adviser Michael Flynn, who admitted to lying to the FBI about contacts with Russia's ambassador to the U.S., wants to withdraw his 2-year-old guilty plea, saying federal prosecutors reneged on a promise to not ask for jail time at his upcoming sentencing.“

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

The fucked up comment “TRUMP LIFE IS HELL” The man has been elected President Of United States,there is not enough band width available to list the accomplishments of Trump in his lifetime.

HILLARY CLINTON
Check out the high points of her life.Hillary is locked up in her own personal hell.No point talking the lifetime embarrassment Bill has caused her personally.The only reason Hillary elected Senator in NY cuz somebody died of old age.When she believed should be President instead Obama beats her out and hires her for SOS.Probably the most difficult and time consuming job in his administration.SOS lives on a airplane.Then along comes Trump,the fucked up media convincedHillary she could notlose.Trust it,Hillary is locked up.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Good for you son. Want a wolf cookie? Because I'm all outta brownie buttons till further notice.
Couldn't resist Huh? Took me off ignore didn't ya boy? HA! Here's some truth and prophecy for ya, You're still a mealy mouthed, vile, little lying (most likely paid) troll. Nobody likes your sick ass except a few deranged sycophants on this forum. You will not change my mind or anyone else's here with your vitriolic hate, propaganda and twisted spin. If anything you will harden us against the likes of your ilk. You have no life other than making life for high performance boaters uncomfortable because you gets your little pee pee chubbied up. You revel in your perceived glory now, but the universe will balance the books and sick little creatures like you will pay Charon for your trip across the river Styx to your destiny.
You're a Malignant Narcissist and don't realize it because Malignant Narcissists have not the ability of introspection. It's a mental illness. We should pity you. I don't and I won't son.
And guarangoddamntee you wouldn't call me a chump to my face there, keyboard hero.
Run along now son, there's some Cub Scouts waiting on you to show them how to model lingerie and teach them the joys of Pederasty and coming of age in ancient Greece.
Fucking weirdo.
I can not imagine how hate for one man could cause such a degree of outrage and obsession....
The "Game Show Host" owns and controls his simple minded ass 24/7... Poor pathedic bastard.....BEST ELECTION EVER!!!

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I see you’ve been visiting Daddy’s Wordsmith Factory! Better to buy some words then think of your own.
Upper left front!;)
View attachment 834857
View attachment 834860
View attachment 834893 View attachment 834893
Nope, Trumpkins need to see it at least 2 times!
Here's a double tap for you there Spoogie!

Well here we go anyway trembling cowards,
had you two brain surgeons done a bit of research instead of running your Bratwurst sammich smelling gobbers,
You would have found out that the dude in this gif is neither a child nor is he handicapped.
Turns out, it's just some weird Finnish dude freaking out about licorice.
Maybe if you two came up for air in between bobbin on each others knobbins you would have taken a hint.
Sorry to have bust up your little love fest with something neither one of you two Bozos haven't a clue about...
The truth.
You two can get back to important things now like lying, making fools of yourselves and spooning each other. ;)
Good day Gentleladies !
@saucedaddy
@Bobby V
Well here we go anyway trembling cowards,
had you two brain surgeons done a bit of research instead of running your Bratwurst sammich smelling gobbers,
You would have found out that the dude in this gif is neither a child nor is he handicapped.
Turns out, it's just some weird Finnish dude freaking out about licorice.
Maybe if you two came up for air in between bobbin on each others knobbins you would have taken a hint.
Sorry to have bust up your little love fest with something neither one of you two Bozos haven't a clue about...
The truth.
You two can get back to important things now like lying, making fools of yourselves and spooning each other. ;)
Good day Gentleladies !
@saucedaddy
@Bobby V

saucedaddy

Reaction score
58912CCD-D189-4B60-B968-567F79EDCE0B.jpeg
And what does that prove Jussie?
“Prove”, lol! There is nothing a Trumpkin will ever accept as truth! Here’s the Trumpkin doctrine highlighted Chapters 1-8!
1. Prove it
2. I didn’t see it so it’s not true
3. Alternative facts
4. Fake news
5. Conspiracy theory
6. But Obama did it
7. Show them Big Mikes Cock
8. Tell them Hillary is a Serial Murderer

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
View attachment 834960
“Prove”, lol! There is nothing a Trumpkin will ever accept as truth! Here’s the Trumpkin doctrine highlighted Chapters 1-7!
1. Prove it
2. I didn’t see it so it’s not true
3. Alternative facts
4. Fake news
5. Conspiracy theory
6. But Obama did it
7. Show them Big Mikes Cock

Does the name Hillary ring a bell?

Cat playing with mouse.gif

LMAO 70's show .gif