WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What Other Country

jet496

Reaction score
What other country gives free healthcare & food stamps to people there illegally, and also gives preferential treatment if you are from a foreign country?

My son's applying to med schools and they mostly want minorities & sexually confused people. He's top of his class from Johns Hopkins University & scored 98% on the MCAT test yet has difficulties getting in to most schools until they've filled these slots (90% of the new students).

But I am curious if I went to Japan, Australia, England, etc., would I get welfare or preference over their citizens. Absolutely not is the answer so I don't understand this liberal movement.

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Gives free healthcare & food stamps to people there illegally? And also gives preferential treatment if you are from a foreign country?

My son's applying to med schools and they mostly want minorities & sexually confused people. He's top of his class & scored 98% on the MCAT test yet has difficulties getting in to most schools until they've filled these slots (90% of the new students).

But I am curious if I went to Japan would I get welfare or preference over their citizens.

Thank a turd.

Have him do a DNA and claim he's whatever slight percentage he shows up as. Keep it as evidence for the day he shows up when they whine.

Got to get in the gutter with these scumbags. :(

500bbc

Reaction score
Gives free healthcare & food stamps to people there illegally? And also gives preferential treatment if you are from a foreign country?

My son's applying to med schools and they mostly want minorities & sexually confused people. He's top of his class & scored 98% on the MCAT test yet has difficulties getting in to most schools until they've filled these slots (90% of the new students).

But I am curious if I went to Japan would I get welfare or preference over their citizens.
Good friend of mine couldn't get a job in the entertainment Industry, played the HESpanic card. Hired immediately.

Sheet white Spaniard.

Last edited:

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Good friend of mine couldn't get a job in the entertainment Industry, played the HESpanic card. Hired immediately.

Sheet white Spandiard.
Pretty vanilla! Go back to the lounge until you find your balls! What a mess the Fab 5 has become!:(

RodnJen

Reaction score
Unfair for sure, but sadly it’s nothing new. We’ve had Republicans and Democrats in charge and it still exists.

stevesdcb

Reaction score
What other country gives free healthcare & food stamps to people there illegally, and also gives preferential treatment if you are from a foreign country?

My son's applying to med schools and they mostly want minorities & sexually confused people. He's top of his class from Johns Hopkins University & scored 98% on the MCAT test yet has difficulties getting in to most schools until they've filled these slots (90% of the new students).

But I am curious if I went to Japan, Australia, England, etc., would I get welfare or preference over their citizens. Absolutely not is the answer so I don't understand this liberal movement.
Exactly......as soon as the word illegal is attached, game over, there should be no more discussion. Taking the tax payers money to fund & support illegal people is.........illegal! Lets not forget the real reason a lot of this crap occurs.......votes. Only a liberal minded sheep can justify your son not being admitted, (first) after being tops in his class, at John Hopkins University, & scoring 98% on the MCAT test.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Reminds me of "Affirmative Action".........gives "special Rights" to some......results with taking Rights from others....
No one deserves "special Rights"....we just need to assure Rights are equally applied to all.

Liberals, when your "feel good politics" bite us all in the ass!

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Reminds me of "Affirmative Action".........gives "special Rights" to some......results with taking Rights from others....
No one deserves "special Rights"....we just need to assure Rights are equally applied to all.

Liberals, when your "feel good politics" bite us all in the ass!
The thing that gripes me to no end with affirmative action and minority owned businesses, is they don't take into account "ability" of the company to be able to perform. This often results in inferior work/product and added costs to buyers/tax payers......:mad:

jet496

Reaction score
Exactly......as soon as the word illegal is attached, game over, there should be no more discussion. Taking the tax payers money to fund & support illegal people is.........illegal! Lets not forget the real reason a lot of this crap occurs.......votes. Only a liberal minded sheep can justify your son not being admitted, (first) after being tops in his class, at John Hopkins University, & scoring 98% on the MCAT test.
I was just reading about Boss Tweed in New York 150 years ago. The politics were the same, handing out welfare to immigrants to garnish votes. That was the Democrats Tammany House.

He has an interview next week but the place he really wanted, UC San Fransisco, he didn’t stand a chance. The others are waiting to make sure they meet their quotas.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I was just reading about Boss Tweed in New York 150 years ago. The politics were the same, handing out welfare to immigrants to garnish votes. That was the Democrats Tammany House.

He has an interview next week but the place he really wanted, UC San Fransisco, he didn’t stand a chance. The others are waiting to make sure they meet their quotas.

Keep us posted on his progress. I find it absolutely disgusting that a young man who has worked so hard is denied his opportunity due to unconstitutional affirmative action policies. He will achieve his goal eventually.