WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Powdercoat Guy

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
Who has a powdercoat guy near Corona or Irvine?

My wife went to SC twice. We got some of the old Coliseum seats. They definitely show their age big time. So the wife really hasn't been motivated to make them a part of the porch or backyard. I want to keep the old plastic seat portion the same but powdercoat the metal frame portion.

rvrrun

Reaction score
We use Americoat on Batavia close to the Pond. Richard used to own it so we get a great deal, and I’ve always been happy with work. It’s probably not as close as you’d like but the work is quality.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
A little north of where you’re looking, but APMD in Ontario. Been dealing with them for more than 10 years.

78Southwind

Reaction score
Who has a powdercoat guy near Corona or Irvine?

My wife went to SC twice. We got some of the old Coliseum seats. They definitely show their age big time. So the wife really hasn't been motivated to make them a part of the porch or backyard. I want to keep the old plastic seat portion the same but powdercoat the metal frame portion.

Nice, were you able to get your actual season ticket seats? I wanted to pick up some seats but my other half didn't think there would be a place for them and they would just be sitting in the garage. Good idea to make them more presentable by getting them powder coated. Put up some pictures after you get them finished.