WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Mrs. Shiver River aka JeepDog's Wifey

Mrs. Shiver River

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
This is Arlene from Shiver River.

Rob's been a member of RDP for almost 10 years and this is his happy place! Truly!
I have patiently listened to him go on and on since he joined. First event I went to with Rob was RDP's party when Dave & Stacey bought their house in Havasu. We've been to quite a few RDP events and have some awesome new friends because of this great boating site.

When we opened Shiver River in 2016, Dave and Stacey were kind enough to stop in and post a picture and plug for us on RDP! Since then we've met even more people because of the post.

Now you know me, so when do I get to post a picture of my bote and my bitch?

Arlene

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
Dont forget a picture of your side piece too. ;)
This is one of them....lol
20190811_123537.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
My wife and I really appreciated your hospitality last year at your house for the RDP party. It was great to meet you and Rob! You have a beautiful family and house. Looking forward to meeting you again.

Mrs. Shiver River

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
Where is shiver river at? Are you open year round?
We're in Bullhead City - 1190 Hwy 95. Small little shop with big heart and great food, shave ice, coffee, etc.
Yes, we're open year round. Our hours change with the seasons and we close on some major holidays. If you get this way, please introduce yourself so i know you've stopped in.

Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
We're in Bullhead City - 1190 Hwy 95. Small little shop with big heart and great food, shave ice, coffee, etc.
Yes, we're open year round. Our hours change with the seasons and we close on some major holidays. If you get this way, please introduce yourself so i know you've stopped in.
We met briefly at 3 dunes a couple of years ago. :)

Mrs. Shiver River

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
My wife and I really appreciated your hospitality last year at your house for the RDP party. It was great to meet you and Rob! You have a beautiful family and house. Looking forward to meeting you again.
Thanks! That was also a fun party. We always forget to take pictures but RDP photographer, Austin, took some great pics.

Ladsm

Reaction score
Love your sandwiches and food. We have the yellow shockwave that we fill up your parking lot with getting sandwiches on the way to the lake.

Mrs. Shiver River

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
Love your sandwiches and food. We have the yellow shockwave that we fill up your parking lot with getting sandwiches on the way to the lake.
Oh, heck yeah! I know exactly who you are. You always get the Honey Sriracha Chicken Sandwich to go. We really appreciate you guys. You know you can always call in your order ahead of time if you like. Maybe you did that toward the end of the boating season - not sure. 928-542-7088.

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
Welcome to RDP! Great intro, hope you’re enjoying a good laugh on here along with possible getting some useful info occasionally lol.

Mrs. Shiver River

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
Welcome to RDP! Great intro, hope you’re enjoying a good laugh on here along with possible getting some useful info occasionally lol.
Thank you verry much! Glad to be here. Still learning to navigate, and there is a lot of info, and laughs!!!