WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Az state bmx

cakemoto

Reaction score
EF450D1B-CFF3-4D22-9528-982A5A4E03A9.jpeg
His first big race and he pulled a 2nd.Anyone got a micro mini for sale?
Winter nationals next month I would like him to race...a peddle bike.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
That was a strider class.He can ride the pedal bike he just can’t stand up and pedal.
Raise the seat post a bit.
You're doing good. :cool:
I weened all the neighborhood kids off from training wheels. Some were 7-8.
It just takes time and going into the wayback machine to remember how it went down.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Nice. My kid is on a mini but might m be changing the frame out in a few weeks.

you can generally find some good stuff on OfferUp. At least out here.

mswasey

Reaction score
View attachment 839697 His first big race and he pulled a 2nd.Anyone got a micro mini for sale?
Winter nationals next month I would like him to race...a peddle bike.
That’s awesome, congrats!
I have a nice Redline Flight Expert XL for sale if you need something for the future.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Cool!
Not too long, and you're going to be wanting to build a pump track in the back yard;)

Motor Boater

Reaction score
I’ve got a redline flight mini with carbon forks and bars that needs to go to another home. I think he’s too big for a micro. He would only be in it a very short time.

cakemoto

Reaction score
I’ve got a redline flight mini with carbon forks and bars that needs to go to another home. I think he’s too big for a micro. He would only be in it a very short time.
Where are you located and how much you asking? Interested

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
I have a couple of practice starting gates with UCI boxes. Anyone reading this thread that has kids racing PM me if you are interested. My boys are no longer racing.

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
@cakemoto I have two pristine DK mini complete bikes with carbon fiber forks my boys used while in Havasu. If you can arrange pickup I will give you one. The other is going to the local track. They are awesome race bikes.

They are in what I would consider brand new condition. My boys used them as practice bikes so we did not have to haul them back and forth every weekend. I needed to make sure they mimicked the race bikes but have never been raced.

Last edited:

cakemoto

Reaction score
@cakemoto I have two pristine DK mini complete bikes with carbon fiber forks my boys used while in Havasu. If you can arrange pickup I will give you one. The other is going to the local track. They are awesome race bikes.

They are in what I would consider brand new condition. My boys used them as practice bikes so we did not have to haul them back and forth every weekend. I needed to make sure they mimicked the race bikes but have never been raced.

wow... that is very nice of you. My kid will take care of it.. let me know when you’re going to be in town and I can run out and pick it up from you. Thank you sir

82daytona

Reaction score
Ve

Very cool, Sam!

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
wow... that is very nice of you. My kid will take care of it.. let me know when you’re going to be in town and I can run out and pick it up from you. Thank you sir

I am around often but anytime you want to pick up I can have someone grab for you. I can probably get it down to Maxed Out or Barrett Marine for you to will call. I want you to get the bike as soon as possible on your schedule. You will need to re gear for your track and your boys level. Welcome to BMX Dad life.

Last edited:

cakemoto

Reaction score
I am around often but anytime you want to pick up I can have someone grab for you. I can probably get it down to Maxed Out or Barrett Marine for you to will call. I want you to get the bike as soon as possible on your schedule. You will need to re gear for your track and your boys level. Welcome to BMX Dad life.[/QUOTE

i’m in Phoenix so weekends would be best if you could set it up for Saturday I would be able to run out there that would give me two weekends before the race to work with him and setting up the bike. If not we can shoot for next weekend. Thanks again