WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Nancy's SOTU Faces.....

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
OMG...Bitch is squirming!!!! Priceless!!!

upload_2020-2-4_20-25-13.gif

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
You guys will believe anything that big Cheeto says.:rolleyes: What a bunch of sheep.

spectras only

Reaction score
She's constantly shuffling some papers front of her, and glancing towards Schiff, Nadler? Fucken democrats don't even clap or stand up, even when something said about benefits for the rest of the country.:rolleyes:

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
She's constantly shuffling some papers front of her, and glancing towards Schiff, Nadler? Fucken democrats don't even clap or stand up, even when something said about benefits for the rest of the country.:rolleyes:

Aren't the papers a copy of the speech that trump gave her?

ikester

Reaction score
And this Gretchen Whitmers rebuttal speech is a speech of nothing. That was a joke.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Amove that will haunt the bitch from here on out......Count on it.

She showed the world what's wrong with you Whitney ass D's
And trump not shaking her hand showed the world what kind of a man he is.

Oh yea..He said pussy...lol :D:D

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Why on earth would he shake her hand, for supporting treason against this country?

Tomorrow is going to be a great.....acquittal!!!!!
Why didn’t he shake the VPs hand...Pence is pissed. He wanted to be President..lol

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Why didn’t he shake the VPs hand...Pence is pissed. He wanted to be President..lol
Because he didn't want to make a big deal of not shaking the hand of the bitch that has subjected him the latest round of nonsense. Pence knew the deal and if you did not notice, Pence ignored the bitch next to him the entire night.

Both showed great restraint by even allowing the bitch in the chamber.

Also she started the mess by not doing he normal formal introduction of the POTUS, then finished of her night by tearing up her copy of the speech.

Classy act you D's got going.....

Old Texan

Reaction score
Was browsing my wife's FB a bit ago. Typically not much politics but today there are a whole lot of folks up in arms about Pelosi tearing up the speech copy. Most feel she highly disrespected those called out and honored during the evening.

Dumb bitch is too ignorant to see the damage her childish antics have caused this time. I would not be surprised is she was called to step down.

The D's just continue to make themselves look like the fools the are and it will be their demise.....

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Trump/Pelosi went south fast early on in his Presidency.Pelosi had some 2 week Europe junket all planned out for all her House Cronies and her family.Prevost Bus loaded & all aboard out front of Congressional office Bldg,waiting on Pelosi to come down & Board the Bus.Next Stop airport chartered Government plane waiting and ready for take off.Just before Pelosi boards the bus she is informed President Trump has cancelled the airplane.All cable news covers the bus driving around the block several times.Trump tells Pelosi “Go Commercial” or stay home.
LOL.

Old Texan

Reaction score
Trump has gotten Pelosi's goat on so many occasions. The thing she fails to understand and the haters are not apparently, I that Trump is not a politician and doesn't play their silly games and follow their asinine protocol. THAT is why he was elected and he's doing his job.

Last night we heard the accomplishments being made for the nation. We saw the folks who were honored and how they had overcome hardship and had served their nation.

All the D's brought with them was hate and disdain. As mentioned, nothing but childish hate and tantrums from the D's.

Make no mistake Democrats, it's not Trump standing alone coming down on your antics, it's the citizens of this great nation that are showing you all for what lowlifes you are......We chose the right leader to MAGA as promised

Nokomis

Nobody
Reaction score
Besides acting like a petulant child she broke the law when she destroyed an official US Document submitted to a Govt Official.

She can be fined, imprisoned or both, be forced to forfeit her office and be disqualified for holding any public office in the future.

She should be censured by the House at a minimum.

18 U.S. Code § 2071

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2071

Last edited:

Old Texan

Reaction score
Besides being acting like a petulant child she broke the law when she destroyed an official US Document submitted to a Govt Official.

She can be fined, imprisoned or both, be forced to forfeit her office and be disqualified for holding any public office in the future.

18 U.S. Code § 2071

Oh my, that would be great.....Love to see her smirk on the final insult of her pathetic career.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Besides being acting like a petulant child she broke the law when she destroyed an official US Document submitted to a Govt Official.

18 U.S. Code § 2071

No Chit!!! Hang her a$$!!