WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

TRUMP: why do so many hate him?

Spectra18

Reaction score
Everyone that opens there mouth about Trump, is hating on the guy. I don’t give two shits about politics. Jesus was nice , they killed him. Politicians are all out for themselves. But what’s up with people. I think people hating on him cause they’re Gingerphoebic.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
He's bat shit crazy.........but imagine Hillary being here now?:eek: Do you think she would call Kim Jong pumpkin head "rocketman?":D

Tank

Reaction score
Just look at that miserable bitch Pelosi sitting behind him. There’s your asshole.
Just shaking her head no. Basically don’t care what you say or what your intentions are to benefit the people of this country I will do everything to stop you instead of help because my hatred for you is more important than this country.

getoffmylawn

Reaction score
He’s a businessman, not a politician that was groomed to kiss ass.
Just look at that miserable bitch Pelosi sitting behind him. There’s your asshole.
Just shaking her head no. Basically don’t care what you say or what your intentions are to benefit the people of this country I will do everything to stop you instead of help because my hatred for you is more important than this country.

Well said.......

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I think he brings it on himself, with his decisive rhetoric. I personally am not a fan of the way he treats people. But damn he’s a great President. 4 MORE YEARS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He treats people in person very well and is friendly and congenial. My daughter and SiL had the honor of being no in the same suite at World Series this year. They were in box next to him and Melania. He spoke with my daughter for nearly 15 minutes and was attentive and interested in what she had to say. They videoed part of it and it was clear how down to earth and sincere the first couple are to regular folks.

She said other politicians like Lyndsey Graham were aloof and ignored the small folks in the suite.

As has been , Trump is not politician, he's a proud American;)

MrMayhem

Reaction score
He treats people in person very well and is friendly and congenial. My daughter and SiL had the honor of being no in the same suite at World Series this year. They were in box next to him and Melania. He spoke with my daughter for nearly 15 minutes and was attentive and interested in what she had to say. They videoed part of it and it was clear how down to earth and sincere the first couple are to regular folks.

She said other politicians like Lyndsey Graham were aloof and ignored the small folks in the suite.

As has been , Trump is not politician, he's a proud American;)

I think you know what I meant. If you disagree with him, or he sees you as a threat, he doesn’t handle it well. Nevertheless, I’m a big fan of his policies.

MrMayhem

Reaction score
BTW. Great story about your daughter.

brgrcru

Reaction score
Ask the never trumpers .There are a few in here .

They won't anwser though. As I have been waiting for 3 1/2 years . Asked them numerous times , for the names of there great candidates.
Crickets .

RCDave

Reaction score
FB_IMG_1580868254007.jpg

RodnJen

Reaction score
I don’t hate him, I disagree with him. You want me to hate him so you feel validated.

RCDave

Reaction score
I don’t hate him, I disagree with him. You want me to hate him so you feel validated.

Lol. How about your parties Iowa caucus today? Lol. I'm sure you were doing cartwheels for your #failedandineffective Democrat party. Lololol.

530RL

Reaction score

That’s a pretty fair analysis.

People disagreed with many of Obama’s policies and I don’t think the vast majority of them hated him, they just disagreed.

The same thing exists here today.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Ask the never trumpers .There are a few in here .

They won't anwser though. As I have been waiting for 3 1/2 years . Asked them numerous times , for the names of there great candidates.
Crickets .
Monty Hall, Bob Barker, Chuck Woolery, Richard Dawson, Gene Rayburn, or Bob Eubanks will do.

IMG_1395.GIF

buck35

Reaction score

People disagreed with many of Obama’s policies and I don’t think the vast majority of them hated him, they just disagreed.

I don't think that is close to the Truth. I disliked O and his policies,I didn't run around beating people ,having protests, and whatnot. We simply waited for our turn and now we have it.

530 ,I've asked you many a time for an answer since you seem to despise him , and I'm all ears ,because after this election the Dems will stop at nothing to take the Whitehouse back and all of America is gonna pay.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Sorry They won't win . Either . Dems don't know how to win . All a bunch of losers .

Your messiah (ofuckingdumbshit ) was the biggest loser .
Ha Ha...Who did you have running against Obama. Romney and McCain. :D Let’s not forget about the Bushes..lol :p

brgrcru

Reaction score
Well the bushes were actually presidents . So there is that .
Romney and McCain were no republicans . Maybe they had an R by there name . Both fucking losers in my book .

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Sorry They won't win . Either . Dems don't know how to win . All a bunch of losers .

Your messiah (ofuckingdumbshit ) was the biggest loser .
16 years of winning here! Cmon bitterman just enjoy your Messiah cuz once a D takes over again, it will be Armageddon, and if it's Bern or Liz, you better stock up on KY!
IMG_1396.JPG

stevesdcb

Reaction score
16 years of winning here! Cmon bitterman just enjoy your Messiah cuz once a D takes over again, it will be Armageddon, and if it's Bern or Liz, you better stock up on KY!
View attachment 842047
Sauce,

Keeping it light, we all have our different opinions about these politicians, Obama with his arm around Slick Willy Clinton is truly a historical special moment.....comical, thanks for the laugh. Do people or foreign countries still donate money to the, pay for play, money laundering Clinton Foundation? Can't help but wonder how Monica Lewinsky is doing these days. I'm sure Slick Willy is enjoying his retirement with the love of his life, Hillary.

Steve

Old Texan

Reaction score
I think you know what I meant. If you disagree with him, or he sees you as a threat, he doesn’t handle it well. Nevertheless, I’m a big fan of his policies.

I'd say the majority of his back and forth is started by the other party involved. He's honest and says what is on his mind is how I look at it.

We've watched long enough as the media and HW idiots have said terrible things and lied. They have found out, Big Don doesn't play that game and is confident and secure enough to not take their shit. It's all part of getting rid of the political correct nonsense that has done great harm to the nation.

Rather that cringe, I've learned to appreciate the honesty and not taking liberal shit.;)

Old Texan

Reaction score

This from the guy that openly stated he uses hate for motivation......:rolleyes:

Tank

Reaction score
And that's how it should work. You disagree with him. You voice your opinions on the subject. I respect that highly, especially down here when the attacks from both sides get....."heated". But I think you can agree on the opinion that there's a true noxious, delirious hatred for Trump. I've never personally seen such a literal visceral, blinding hatred towards a president. I will agree that the actions of the extreme left does in fact validate support for Trump by they way. For example, people watch Pelosi's actions of ripping up the speech and it just fuels the flames. It definitely works both ways.

I would also just say Rod you get SO MUCH SHIT down here in the dungeon and out of the handful of Dems / liberals and left on here (Not sure where you fall in that actually, I believe you're actually kind've independent) you seem to always state your case, play along, let it roll off your back. Good on you.

Last edited:

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Sauce,

Keeping it light, we all have our different opinions about these politicians, Obama with his arm around Slick Willy Clinton is truly a historical special moment.....comical, thanks for the laugh. Do people or foreign countries still donate money to the, pay for play, money laundering Clinton Foundation? Can't help but wonder how Monica Lewinsky is doing these days. I'm sure Slick Willy is enjoying his retirement with the love of his life, Hillary.

Steve
Steve,
It doesn’t get any lighter then this. Yea, that is a great pic of 2 great American Presidents. For someone who claims to be open minded, you sure lean pretty far right in your posts. Monica looks like she’s doing great. Writing books, fashion designing, volunteering with Anti Bullying campaigns, and making millions off Jenny Craig. Daddy might even consider tapping it these days? Not sure what the Clinton foundation is up to but it’s still active and doing great things. Please educate daddy on how that DJT Foundation is doing? How about Trump University?
Daddy
B520FB8F-A2B1-4214-80F9-4629D13B432B.jpeg

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
I think it is a result of years of declining maturity of our society and an increase in tribalism. We have become extreme in our group think. If you are not 100% in agreement on any subject then you are vilified and dehumanized to justify their actions against you.

The biggest example of the anti-Trumpers is their inability to have a rational conversation without them getting emotional and eventually resulting in name calling. Another example is that their egos just can't take the fact that their candidate lost. They transfer Hillary's loss to their own personal loss and that's why they are so offended and angry.

Have you ever seen someone become unglued because their sports team lost the championship? They despise the opponent's quarterback and all the players. They will rail on about what a terrible person the QB is, how stupid he is and what a horrible player he is (despite the fact that he kicked ass on the entire league). That's what's going on here. Then it is compounded the democratic leaders and by a biased media that keeps them riled up and feeds them lies for ammunition. The Hollywood elites and oh so cool and hip entertainment establishment joins in to fan the flames.

The worst offenders is academia. What makes their contribution so egregious is that they are supposed to be the bastion of independent thinking and free speech. They used to encourage the questioning of authority and promote individuals researching facts for themselves. Now you will be punished if you don't toe the line and follow their rhetoric.

You can see this behavior here with maybe the exception of Rod. While some on the right are guilty, most of the left are completely incapable of saying anything negative or being critical of their party. A lot of us conservatives were not very happy with the shit show of the last republican nomination process. Hell, a lot of us are not happy with everything Trump does and we can freely admit it. I don't visit down here often but I don't recall any of the libbies here ever acknowledging anything negative on their side. The whole Hunter and Joe Biden Ukraine thing stinks to high heaven yet they completely ignore it and don't think it warrants investigation. I'll bet if it was Trump and his son they'd be having a hissy fit over it though!
And Pelosi's tearing up the speech papers is another example. Instead of admitting that it wasn't the smartest thing to do and will probably result in a lot of negativity towards the democratic party, they instead double down and say, "Well Trump didn't shake her hand so that's makes it okay".

So the hatred is caused by multiple different sources but mostly the inability of people to look inward and realize the damage it is doing to themselves. The irony is that many of the things they accuse Trump of, they are guilty of themselves. they are just too blinded by their hatred to see it.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
I think it is a result of years of declining maturity of our society and an increase in tribalism. We have become extreme in our group think. If you are not 100% in agreement on any subject then you are vilified and dehumanized to justify their actions against you.

The biggest example of the anti-Trumpers is their inability to have a rational conversation without them getting emotional and eventually resulting in name calling. Another example is that their egos just can't take the fact that their candidate lost. They transfer Hillary's loss to their own personal loss and that's why they are so offended and angry.

Have you ever seen someone become unglued because their sports team lost the championship? They despise the opponent's quarterback and all the players. They will rail on about what a terrible person the QB is, how stupid he is and what a horrible player he is (despite the fact that he kicked ass on the entire league). That's what's going on here. Then it is compounded the democratic leaders and by a biased media that keeps them riled up and feeds them lies for ammunition. The Hollywood elites and oh so cool and hip entertainment establishment joins in to fan the flames.

The worst offenders is academia. What makes their contribution so egregious is that they are supposed to be the bastion of independent thinking and free speech. They used to encourage the questioning of authority and promote individuals researching facts for themselves. Now you will be punished if you don't toe the line and follow their rhetoric.

You can see this behavior here with maybe the exception of Rod. While some on the right are guilty, most of the left are completely incapable of saying anything negative or being critical of their party. A lot of us conservatives were not very happy with the shit show of the last republican nomination process. Hell, a lot of us are not happy with everything Trump does and we can freely admit it. I don't visit down here often but I don't recall any of the libbies here ever acknowledging anything negative on their side. The whole Hunter and Joe Biden Ukraine thing stinks to high heaven yet they completely ignore it and don't think it warrants investigation. I'll bet if it was Trump and his son they'd be having a hissy fit over it though!
And Pelosi's tearing up the speech papers is another example. Instead of admitting that it wasn't the smartest thing to do and will probably result in a lot of negativity towards the democratic party, they instead double down and say, "Well Trump didn't shake her hand so that's makes it okay".

So the hatred is caused by multiple different sources but mostly the inability of people to look inward and realize the damage it is doing to themselves. The irony is that many of the things they accuse Trump of, they are guilty of themselves. they are just too blinded by their hatred to see it.
6429C5E4-F2DA-41C2-8619-5678096A239D.png

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Steve,
It doesn’t get any lighter then this. Yea, that is a great pic of 2 great American Presidents. For someone who claims to be open minded, you sure lean pretty far right in your posts. Monica looks like she’s doing great. Writing books, fashion designing, volunteering with Anti Bullying campaigns, and making millions off Jenny Craig. Daddy might even consider tapping it these days? Not sure what the Clinton foundation is up to but it’s still active and doing great things. Please educate daddy on how that DJT Foundation is doing? How about Trump University?
Daddy
View attachment 842191
Monica is indeed looking good, a "LOT" better than Slick Willy & Crooked Hillary. I guess Monica can thank Slick for making her famous. Wouldn't be mad at you for having some carnal knowledge about Monica. Might want to be careful & take extra care to protect yourself following the Slickster, might end up with gift that keeps on giving. Last I heard, contributions were down but some foreign governments had re-distrusted & contributed our tax payers money back to the foundation. I'm sure it's just a rumor, Slick & Hillary have always been up front & honest about the Foundation & where the tax payers money is going.

Haven't looked into the Trump University, is it set up & run like the Clinton Foundation?

FreeBird236

Reaction score

This is absolutely spot on.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Monica is indeed looking good, a "LOT" better than Slick Willy & Crooked Hillary. I guess Monica can thank Slick for making her famous. Wouldn't be mad at you for having some carnal knowledge about Monica. Might want to be careful & take extra care to protect yourself following the Slickster, might end up with gift that keeps on giving. Last I heard, contributions were down but some foreign governments had re-distrusted & contributed our tax payers money back to the foundation. I'm sure it's just a rumor, Slick & Hillary have always been up front & honest about the Foundation & where the tax payers money is going.

Haven't looked into the Trump University, is it set up & run like the Clinton Foundation?
Daddy’s not worried about a Montecristo shorty getting in the way. So we understand Trump University doesn’t concern you but you conveniently avoided answering the question of how The Trump Foundation is doing?

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Well, there you go. A perfect example of what I'm talking about. Instead of debating the points I made you post a childish meme. Thanks for proving my point.
There’s no debating someone whose that brainwashed! You should be praising Daddy for reading that whine Manifesto, not many would even attempt that tantrum essay. Control your emotions kid! Might want to take notes from Stevedcb!
C4507A4F-A0F8-4386-9B7E-A2F91AC327C1.jpeg