WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Do you guys ever get a phone call that makes you go...hmmmm?

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
http://www.kristinsmart.com/index.html

Do you guys remember my story?

I get a message on my answering machine at the shop last night from a guy in North Carolina says he found me from posts I made on Performance boats, RD's place about Amber.

Apparently Kristin Smart was never found, linked to this guy Paul Flores who happens to work at the same Coca Cola plant that Amber worked at. Apparently STILL works at the Coca cola plant up until this monday after the tV showed aired, he was let go.

Now why wasn't he picked up for questioning? This is third hand information from the gentlemen who called me listed on Kristins website.

I dont know what to think right now.

C2 to the white courtesy phone please.

Brian

KatyKat

Reaction score
Any update on Amber? So weird it's hard to find any info on her.

buck35

Reaction score
Set Brian Free! 🐵🙈🙉
I'd agree, but I think there are some hard feelings we don't know about or have all the story on. I know he pissed a lot of folks off , but he's a sharp dude and l liked him.:cool:

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
A guy I know is Paul Flores’ neighbor.. he was on TV the other night after his house was searched..

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Set Brian Free! 🐵🙈🙉

logo.png

dribble

Reaction score
Now why wasn't he picked up for questioning? This is third hand information from the gentlemen who called me listed on Kristins website.

Are you talking about the guy shown here being questioned by the Police?

Paul-Flores-860x457.jpeg

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Kristin Smart case is big news in San Luis Obispo County since she went to Cal Poly when she went missing. Apparently there is some seriously big news coming very soon about the case that is approaching 14 years old now.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

buck35

Reaction score
Kristina Smart case is big news in San Luis Obispo County since she went to Cal Poly when she went missing. Apparently there is some seriously big news coming very soon about the case that is approaching 14 years old now.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
If I remember from years back , wasn't she a good friend or relative of briens?☹

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
A guy I know is Paul Flores’ neighbor.. he was on TV the other night after his house was searched..
There is a podcast I just listened to call in you backyard. It’s all about the disappearance and all the mistakes that have been made. Like 18 search warrants and no arrest.

KatyKat

Reaction score
There is a podcast I just listened to call in you backyard. It’s all about the disappearance and all the mistakes that have been made. Like 18 search warrants and no arrest.
The podcast is so good. It’s also so sad. I’m from slo, where Kristin smart went missing. In the podcast he talks about Paul Flores working at a Coca Cola plant down south the same place as amber hill. Who also was murdered and her case never solved. She was found. Kristin never was, not yet. She should have been. But listening to it really makes it seem that he may be involved with amber as well. They raided all his houses and have both his vehicles in custody as well, hopefully they have what they need. It’s hard to find any info on Ambers case, that’s why I was trying to reach out to Brian. Listen to “your own backyard” podcast. For all the info. 😊💜