WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

*** DID THE PONTOON BUBBLE BURST ?***

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Before I bought tri toons that's all you heard about.. yeah it was cool for a minute... but got old quick...I like the sound of motors...now the toon talk is quieter than the toon motors..... is the crave and rave over????

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I think it will be back when it warms up. The guys that are still on the water seem to be more "performance" types, and less the deck boat and entertaining types.

Maybe the pontoon crew is out in their SxS's this time of year?

I don't see them going away, but maybe the rush is over for now?

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Before I bought tri toons that's all you heard about.. yeah it was cool for a minute... but got old quick...I like the sound of motors...now the toon talk is quieter than the toon motors..... is the crave and rave over????
I think the time of year has more to do with it than toons loosing their appeal

TCHB

Reaction score
The new young people are hanging out at the pool at the M hotel.

lenmann

Reaction score
I ordered one after the LA Boat show, should be here in May.

That said I am usually on the trailing edge of most trends...

McKay

Reaction score
Did you not just buy two pontoons?

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I ordered one after the LA Boat show, should be here in May.

That said I am usually on the trailing edge of most trends...
Congrats on the new toon. Enjoy it.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
We're toonless.
Waiting for either a pristine used one or a deal on a new one.
Haven't found either yet
We have time.
I have two, which one you want??? both 250 hp, one dual helm and rear loungers, one people hauler,.. and both triple axel trailers..

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Translation - I’m getting desperate to sell my pontoon(s) :)
I haven't advertised them no where but here...when and if I get desperate i'll put them on boat trader, craigslist and offer up...they probley won't last a week on craigs list...this isn't really a good place to sell boats as most either have a boat or no money

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
here today.jpg

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
I haven't advertised them no where but here...when and if I get desperate i'll put them on boat trader, craigslist and offer up...they probley won't last a week on craigs list...this isn't really a good place to sell boats as most either have a boat or no money
Steve that's not fair, I have both:oops:

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

This is some sig line shit!!!!!!!!!!!

😁

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
New Pontoons are still selling like hot cakes.. Reston continues to sell twin rigs and singles weekly.

Indont think the bubble has burst on the pontoons. Magic’s are still crazy too!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I got two boats and a couple bucks in a coffee can.. ;)

Reactions: DWC

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Is that the one with the 2 consoles?
Takes up a lot of room. I forget, does it have a windshield or you took it off?
I took it off and made custom wind screen/ shields..

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
does it seem colder this year???

I haven’t noticed, boating with a jacket and a beanie seems to be the same this year.

Actually, the wind coming up thru the middle of the toon deck has been just chilly enough to make me slow down a bit.
I haven’t had time to have the door made between the consoles and under middle windshield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I haven’t noticed, boating with a jacket and a beanie seems to be the same this year.

Actually, the wind coming up thru the middle of the toon deck has been just chilly enough to make me slow down a bit.
I haven’t had time to have the door made between the consoles and under middle windshield.

I just took it off, made it too crampy and cut off the roaming around

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
DSC04980.JPG

rear loungers are cool ,but flip side to that is it goes from 6 seats to 2... the other thin g with the windshield is it cuts the toon in half as conversation with those in front doesn't happen , so like to separate partys going on..

Attachments

• DSC04978.JPG
    DSC04978.JPG
    154.5 KB · Views: 69

PlanB

Reaction score
Detail Specialties just posted a brand new Bennington on FB with twin 400's in for a detail before delivery. Wait till the weather warms up. I think we are in for a busy summer that includes all types of boats.

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
Detail Specialties just posted a brand new Bennington on FB with twin 400's in for a detail before delivery. Wait till the weather warms up. I think we are in for a busy summer that includes all types of boats.
And the factory messed up the options so they told the new owner to just keep it until they make a brand new one and deliver it in August !

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
And the factory messed up the options so they told the new owner to just keep it until they make a brand new one and deliver it in August !

Omg wow! [emoji106]

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
View attachment 844656

rear loungers are cool ,but flip side to that is it goes from 6 seats to 2... the other thin g with the windshield is it cuts the toon in half as conversation with those in front doesn't happen , so like to separate partys going on..

I don’t like the people in the front anyways.. lol

sintax

Reaction score

yup! everyone is going back to 18' flat bottoms, better get with the program. You can get all the engine noise you want.

Reactions: DWC

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
yup! everyone is going back to 18' flat bottoms, better get with the program. You can get all the engine noise you want.
I would like a jet boat for the willow valley home..

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
My next post:

***Did the 240 bubble burst?***

Riverryder

Reaction score
My next post:

***Did the 240 bubble burst?***

No one has holy grail money! My brother loved your boat but his wife said if we spend that much e are building new...