WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Getting banned?

oldschool

Reaction score
How does that even happen? I understand why people get banned, but how does someone get to the point in a conversation that it gets you banned? I see a lot of people get worked up when you don’t agree with their truth. Maybe they consider it a badge of honor.

Nordie

Reaction score
If I'm ever going to get banned I'm going out in a blaze and I won't be back. Honestly I think it's pretty hard to get banned from RDP, it's what makes this place so great, its not PC. I do miss getting an infraction here and there however...

BONER

Reaction score
If I'm ever going to get banned I'm going out in a blaze and I won't be back. Honestly I think it's pretty hard to get banned from RDP, it's what makes this place so great, its not PC. I do miss getting an infraction here and there however...

Agreed. Gotta say / do some wild shit to get banned here....

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
One can buy a Halo at the store front. A little pricey but worth the cost. :p

TrollerDave

Reaction score
cutting off the nose to spite the face
"Cutting off the nose to spite the face" is an expression to describe a needlessly self-destructive over-reaction to a problem: "Don't cut off your nose to spite your face" is a warning against acting out of pique, or against pursuing revenge in a way that would damage oneself more than the object of one's anger.

Kind of like road rage, I guess.
Sometimes it’s not even an anger issue. Some just have a hard time conforming and don’t like to be told what to do, no matter how lenient the rules.
Some just like the notoriety it brings.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2020-02-10 at 9.58.13 PM.png

GRADS

Reaction score
And there were these....I'm just getting started....I've got 50+ more of these.

Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 7.03.43 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 6.11.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 12.26.49 PM.png

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Have you checked to see if you’re the member who’s been banned more than anybody else?
If not now you have a goal to shoot for.
I can save you the homework he's definitely been banned more than anyone. You can almost time it

Loo Dog

Reaction score
Have you checked to see if you’re the member who’s been banned more than anybody else?
If not now you have a goal to shoot for.
Don’t stoke his ego, I’m sure he wears it like a badge of honor. This forum seems to be his ENTIRE life.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Grads hasn’t been “banned” ever. He comes back in a few days or a week every time. Or just comes back with a new screen name.

GRADS

Reaction score
Don’t stoke his ego, I’m sure he wears it like a badge of honor. This forum seems to be his ENTIRE life.
Nailed it!:rolleyes:😂 I've hit the lake 3 times in the last week, what about you? By the way, who are you?🤷‍♂️

Loo Dog

Reaction score
Nailed it!:rolleyes:😂 I've hit the lake 3 times in the last week, what about you? By the way, who are you?🤷‍♂️
I’m sure you’ve already looked up my stats. Which means I give zero shits about said stats. No time for the lake right now, I have a job. How about you?

Loo Dog

Reaction score
Don’t get me wrong, I quasi enjoy the chaos you bring to the table, it’s part of what makes this site enjoyable. Sorry a RDP “nobody” struck a nerve. Oh, and you can just call me Gunny, since you’re so interested in who I am. Being a liberal you can use your favorite search engine to figure that part out.

GRADS

Reaction score
I’m sure you’ve already looked up my stats. Which means I give zero shits about said stats. No time for the lake right now, I have a job. How about you?
No Job! In fact I haven't worked a day in 12 years. I have time for the lake 365/24/7.😎

Loo Dog

Reaction score
No Job! In fact I haven't worked a day in 12 years. I have time for the lake 365/24/7.😎
Sounds like a guy who could quite possibly find something more constructive to do, with higher ambitions than being a fake agitator on a boating forum. Just my $0.02. Don’t go away, just find a better hobby!

“Being constantly banned from RDP is NO way to spend life, son.” I think my gramps might have said that once.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Didn’t they used to say who the ban was from?
That actually made the bans a bit funnier knowing who pulled the hammer out.
Yep.
I got a 24hr vacation a few years ago from Shintoooo. It was the year I learned not to fuck with him during tax season:D

EPL

Reaction score
On this forum you don't get "BANNED" you just get a time out in the corner !!

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
That’s because everybody knows you’re
Nothing more true has ever been spoken in one sentance. If I start posting , I will be banned
That’s because everybody knows you’re a troublemaker.😁

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score

What happened to the job you started last summer? How long did it take for you to get banned from there? Lol

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
so you're the reason for the reduction of boaters in nor-cal....lol I mean frisco area....:D