RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
More of the same for you Gmac.
F3425689-C416-401A-8392-C91EEA6D8636.jpeg

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
And the author forgot to mention that that two victims of Trump sexual assault are seeking to depose him. That'll be awkward for Big Don.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
And the author forgot to mention that that two victims of Trump sexual assault are seeking to depose him. That'll be awkward for Big Don.

On Wednesday, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell wasted no time after the Senate acquitted President Trump in his impeachment trail, immediately filing cloture on a number of judges as he continued his relentless march toward remaking America’s judiciary with a conservative bent. The judges included Andrew Lynn Brasher to be U.S. Circuit Judge for the Eleventh Circuit, Joshua M. Kindred to be U.S. District Judge for the District of Alaska, Matthew Thomas Schelp to be U.S. District Judge for the Eastern District of Missouri, John Fitzgerald Kness to be U.S. District Judge for the Northern District of Illinois, and Philip M. Halpern to be U.S. District Judge for the Southern District of New York.

While you play impeachment fairy land, we bend you over................
LMAO 70's show .gif

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

LMAO,here we go again starts all over.Again,request your own permanent Thread,post your rantings all in one place.When the time comes and it will,easier for you delete all your bullshit in one click.
CFC81F53-C3B4-4470-9823-FAB0A19E4204.jpeg

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
It.must suck to always be wrong
I told you three years ago Trump would be impeached but probably not removed from office. That’s what happened. There’s more pain for Trump winding through the courts but for now politics is kinda boring. Don’t worry though, I’ll be back to taunt you when Trump is voted out in November.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I told you three years ago Trump would be impeached but probably not removed from office. That’s what happened. There’s more pain for Trump winding through the courts but for now politics is kinda boring. Don’t worry though, I’ll be back to taunt you when Trump is voted out in November.

💩💩💩💩

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

LOL,For sure you will be back to taunt RDP?Not one issue in 3 years have you called correct.Plus you support nothing except FAILED FUCKED UP IMPEACHMENT.Right taunt us.Fact is you have no place to go,this it for you. :)

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I see you want to keep up the streak of being 100% wrong about everything, FraudJohn.

keep it up, now I don’t think we should even trust that you can tell the difference between a crow and a canary. Mensafail

Sandlord

Reaction score
Also the "beginning of the end" for Donald Trump
- Access Hollywood Tape
- Faithless Electors
- paying legal fees for person punching heckler at rally
- failure to provide tax returns
- Putting illegals in cages
- Ripping babies from their mothers arms.
- The Dossier
- Flynn
- Firing Comey
- Ask Russia for Hillary's emails
- Mueller
- Fire and Fury
- Picking on Kaeperneck
- Stormy Daniels
- Avenatti
- Kavanaugh
- Mueller Report
- IG Report
- Soleimani
- Ukraine
- Vindman
- Impeachment
👉 You are here

Last edited:

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
It's no wonder you always loved him, he's nothing more than another DS goon.....................who got the boot! 😆

The King is untouchable now, thanks to your sham impeachment.:)

View attachment 844489

I never believed a word out of your TDS cesspool keyboard, but now the country doesn't either!!

View attachment 844490
I love that you and others like you have decided that ONLY Trump is credible and that every other conservative who dares to offer a word of criticism is a deep state RINO cuck. Gonna make it that much harder for you to find a post Trump candidate. I look forward to your frustration with all the future McCains, Romneys, and Bushes who win your primaries.

Last edited:

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I love that you and others like you have decided that ONLY Trump is credible and that every other conservative who dares to offer a word of criticism is a deep state RINO cuck. Gonna make it that much harder for you to find a lost Trump candidate. I look forward to your frustration with all the future McCains, Romneys, and Bushes who win your primaries.

As long as they are not Clintons, Pelosi's, Gavins, Bidens… etc... we'll be just fine.

If Tom Steyer wasn't such a green peace freak he'd be an "okay" choice given the options within the Libturd movement. But unfortunately he is on mission to save the world which is impossible without every single person on this earth participating. Never gonna happen.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I love that you and others like you have decided that ONLY Trump is credible and that every other conservative who dares to offer a word of criticism is a deep state RINO cuck. Gonna make it that much harder for you to find a lost Trump candidate. I look forward to your frustration with all the future McCains, Romneys, and Bushes who win your primaries.

As usual pure TDS bullshit as proven by your track record.

You ready for Stone & Flynn to walk due to your DS cucks..................................
LMAO 70's show .gif

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
NOTE: FAKE FAILED ARTICLES OF IMPEACHMENT (2).TOTAL FAILURE
23EF20C3-EA70-4F57-8147-7246851D3E63.jpeg

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Another “GMAC DRIVEBY“ comes to a close.100% Gmac Bullshit is presented and represented without solid info and evidence.
8A1FA490-21C4-4C66-B6CB-B17BCA6570AE.png

^Copyright - SNiC Jet

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
After Trump pardons?

Marc Rich (born Marcell David Reich; December 18, 1934 – June 26, 2013) was an international commodities trader, hedge fund manager, financier and businessman.[2] He founded the commodities company Glencore, and was later indicted in the United States on federal charges of tax evasion and making oil deals with Iran during the Iran hostage crisis. He was in Switzerland at the time of the indictment and never returned to the United States.HE RECEIVED A WIDELY CRITICISED PRESIDENTIAL PARDON FROM U.S. PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON ON JANUARY 20,2001,CLINTON LAST DAY IN OFFICE.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Guess Trump’s DOJ realized they didn’t have a case against McCabe. Surprise, surprise.

Sandlord

Reaction score
Guess Trump’s DOJ realized they didn’t have a case against McCabe. Surprise, surprise.

must be a reason they are not going to try him for lying based on the evidence in the IG report.
If I were him, I would wait for the Durham report before I claimed victory.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
must be a reason they are not going to try him for lying based on the evidence in the IG report.
If I were him, I would wait for the Durham report before I claimed victory.
And of course the Army announces it’s blowing off Trumps absurd demand that they investigate Vindman.