WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fireworks In Havasu Tomorrow Night

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Coming into town tomorrow and staying the night. Rolling solo and wanted to check out the fireworks show.

If you are in town, what's your plan and would you maybe have an extra seat or be posted up in an area a 2WD SUV can get to??

I will bring a cooler full of ice and Aquafina.......[emoji6][emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: DWC

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
I have a great secret spot...… if the weather stays the same.... we will be going..... TONIGHTS (Friday) show had technical difficulties...… shit happens. But as a result, it wasn't very good. We will decide if going - around 5.... heading down there about 6:45.... 2 wheel drive EASILY can make it, no worries of off roading. PM me if interested.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
I have a great secret spot...… if the weather stays the same.... we will be going..... TONIGHTS (Friday) show had technical difficulties...… shit happens. But as a result, it wasn't very good. We will decide if going - around 5.... heading down there about 6:45.... 2 wheel drive EASILY can make it, no worries of off roading. PM me if interested.
Thanks [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sending a PM

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
I was actually thinking about trying to see it from the lake. Is that possible or is the backside of sara to far to see from the water?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Boat 405

Reaction score
Watched it from our back yard. It was pretty cool!

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
Coming into town tomorrow and staying the night. Rolling solo and wanted to check out the fireworks show.

If you are in town, what's your plan and would you maybe have an extra seat or be posted up in an area a 2WD SUV can get to??

I will bring a cooler full of ice and Aquafina.......[emoji6][emoji6]

I'm sure @Xring01 wants to meet up with you . . .

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
I was actually thinking about trying to see it from the lake. Is that possible or is the backside of sara to far to see from the water?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I thought you would be able to... but I was told about 5 years ago that someone tried and could not see anything but an occasional glow..

Xring01

Reaction score
I'm sure @Xring01 wants to meet up with you . . .

Thats just stupid..

Everyone is entitled to there opinion... Called freedom of speech. I disagree with peoples opinion, but that doesnt mean they have to follow everything I say, or vice versa.

I doubt there is much on the internet blogs that could piss me off enough to want to fight about...

Internet call outs are dumb,,, by a third party... let you finish the sentence.

Last edited:

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
It was a joke . . . it's funny though that that was edited and still came out the way it did.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Thats just stupid..

Everyone is entitled to there opinion... Called freedom of speech. I disagree with peoples opinion, but that doesnt mean they have to follow everything I say, or vice versa.

I doubt there is much on the internet blogs that could piss me off enough to want to fight about...

Internet call outs are dumb,,, by a third party... let you finish the sentence.
It's "their"