WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xring01

Reaction score
Shit...
Hula was one of the key reasons I spent so much time on this site.
Loved his build thread, sharing his knowledge, challenges he faced.

Hula,
You taught me alot, I truly appreciate your efforts in the posts you made.
Thank you.

You will be missed.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I told him it was either me or him.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Well fuck...just read all this.
@JD Dearden , now you scare the hell out of me...shintoo toes?! Damn...
Sean split, and I had to go to the midwest group to find out...F'r...
Hope all is well. Safe travels...hammer down, be the road or water rough or smooth...life's a trip we take.
:(

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
I told him it was either me or him.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I cant connect the dots on this, was he the guy restoring the daytona with the cool warbird paint job? Apparently I should know who he is since he felt compelled to post his goodbye thread but I am drawing a blank on why I should know who he is. Will there be a gathering at Staples center?

Last edited:

JD D05

Reaction score
I cant connect the dots on this, was he the guy restoring the daytona with the cook warbird paint job? Apparently I should know who he is since he felt compelled to post his goodbye thread but I am drawing a blank on why I should know who he is. Will there be a gathering at Staples center?

Pretty sure he is selling a Corvette.

Riverryder

Reaction score
wagers on when he will be back?
maybe when he gets back home he'll finish the story thats in the test section? the one about chickens and someone interrupted him?
or he maybe he will be back to rub it in our face that his rich friend is taken him to his house in somewhere tropical?

RichL

Reaction score
maybe when he gets back home he'll finish the story thats in the test section? the one about chickens and someone interrupted him?
or he maybe he will be back to rub it in our face that his rich friend is taken him to his house in somewhere tropical?
WTF???

Riverryder

Reaction score
Headless hula said:
An when most of the membership here wants to dream, the quickly grow tired of constantly getting baller pads and baller boats tossed in their faces.

how about a place that doesn’t rub it in your face?

he he is complaining about baller pads and baller boat
but rubs his trips to fix triple bs house in our face??

GRADS

Reaction score
Say Hi to Cajun and all the other flash in the pans.

buck35

Reaction score
Headless hula said:
An when most of the membership here wants to dream, the quickly grow tired of constantly getting baller pads and baller boats tossed in their faces.

Um, when did complain about anything someone else had?!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Guys, to be honest I am not entirely sure what this is all about. Whatever it is I'm sure it will blow over at some point.

In the meantime Sean's a nice guy and superbly talented so I'm sure he will be kicking ass in the Bahamas for the next few years.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Damnit...damn dog bite still F'n with my thumb...texting with a stutter, and can't operate tech for shit anyway.

If it's jealousy on anyone's part, be it of Hula, or of him of other members, it makes no sense. Yes, there are guys on vacations around the world. There are guys with baller boats and houses. This is...primarily...a boating site. There will always be guys and gals with more. This is just a microcosm of life in general.

I don't think that is the general issue. There are some bad attitudes, and maybe a few "know-it-alls", but a vast amount of knowledge as well. Someone pissed off someone else. Intentionally or not, it happens.

We can parse words from him or others all day. Try to figure out the how's and why's. I guess the point is, he doesn't want to "play with us" anymore.

I hope it's a temporary deal...

You fucktards are still stuck with me ;)

River Runnin

Reaction score
Well that's a hell of a way to get out of me driving his boat, and taking a spin and review of mine! 😲

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Well that's a hell of a way to get out of me driving his boat, and taking a spin and review of mine! 😲
Sorry, don't have anything cool to let you drive...
But I'll review the aluminum battleship! Just fire it up and turn the heater on;)

River Runnin

Reaction score
Sorry, don't have anything cool to let you drive...
But I'll review the aluminum battleship! Just fire it up and turn the heater on;)
Was His Idea though!! 😆

So let's go! .... 7-8th I'll be a Rescue boat it the Parker Water Ski races!
But might make a play day or two before! .... And it's been in the 70's! You might need a Parka! .... Still Shorts & Tee's here!

Last edited:

RichL

Reaction score
Headless hula said:

From my viewpoint, your first comment was totally out of line, and to be honest sounded, whether intended or not, to be extremely immature and possibly even a tad bit jealous. Neither of these guys needs me to argue for or fight their battles. That being said, even though I've never been face to face with either, I've gotten to know each through various boards over the years and am happy to think of both as friends. I'd stand up for, or next to each in a heartbeat.

In the few years I've been hanging around here, both as a lurker when we were visiting Havasu, and then as a member I've come to recognize there are a lot of first class people who spend time here. I hope you will reexamine your behavior so I can think the same way of you.

Grads...For what it's worth, it sure would be nice if you didn't troll and try to disrupt every thread. I keep reading you're a nice guy in person. It sure would be nice if we could see that here as well.

28Eliminator

Reaction score
WTF Sean?? Nobody likes a quitter..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TripleB

Reaction score
From my viewpoint, your first comment was totally out of line, and to be honest sounded, whether intended or not, to be extremely immature and possibly even a tad bit jealous. Neither of these guys needs me to argue for or fight their battles. That being said, even though I've never been face to face with either, I've gotten to know each through various boards over the years and am happy to think of both as friends. I'd stand up for, or next to each in a heartbeat.

In the few years I've been hanging around here, both as a lurker when we were visiting Havasu, and then as a member I've come to recognize there are a lot of first class people who spend time here. I hope you will reexamine your behavior so I can think the same way of you.

Grads...For what it's worth, it sure would be nice if you didn't troll and try to disrupt every thread. I keep reading you're a nice guy in person. It sure would be nice if we could see that here as well.

Thanks Rich

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score

This place needs more people like you.

GRADS

Reaction score
This place is kind of like Hotel California...you can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.😜

Status
Not open for further replies.