WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

can am vs rzr

Rbcconst

Reaction score
Do the can ams burn to the ground like the RZR’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
The CAK (Can Am Killer) here Dave you still cackling like a chicken? Dude we race 2 times, I gapped you by 4 cars easy. I was poping because my air cleaner was dirty. @SFV2RVR can you post the video please Dave has forget. How bad it was for him on Christmas day. Looks like Clearmax called you out. I will be there let us know when.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The CAK (Can Am Killer) here Dave you still cackling like a chicken? Dude we race 2 times, I gapped you by 4 cars easy. I was poping because my air cleaner was dirty. @SFV2RVR can you post the video please Dave has forget. How bad it was for him on Christmas day. Looks like Clearmax called you out. I will be there let us know when.

4 cars... LOL More like 1/2 of one

RD

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
4 cars... LOL More like 1/2 of one

RD

Looks more like 4 to me Dave! Lol
IMG_0270.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
CAK
Thug Life

Last edited:

SFV2RVR

Registered Parker Legend
Reaction score
looks like that in the camera it wasn’t even one.. lol.

Well if you could post video’s on this shitty website I’d show you what 4 cars looks like! Haha

LowRiver2

Reaction score
I gotta get up to havi to see these monster rzr’s lol

Reactions: Wmc

JayBreww

Reaction score
IMG_1522.png

Not saying I support him, but here’s his facts.

Riverryder

Reaction score
View attachment 848770

Not saying I support him, but here’s his facts.

How many times has he went back and forth from both company’s? He’s holding on to any kind of support he can get! Bashin another component is trash! He should be worried about make sure his allowance checks keep coming so he can get this secret truck he’s been talkin about for 3 years? And maybe he will finish a race? Bryce has gotten like 2-3 trucks in this time and continues to finish or win?

gqchris

Reaction score
How many times has he went back and forth from both company’s? He’s holding on to any kind of support he can get! Bashin another component is trash! He should be worried about make sure his allowance checks keep coming so he can get this secret truck he’s been talkin about for 3 years? And maybe he will finish a race? Bryce has gotten like 2-3 trucks in this time and continues to finish or win?

I agree. I dont take anything that guy says worth a grain of salt. He is all over the place and is a paid brand whore.

Riverryder

Reaction score
I agree. I dont take anything that guy says worth a grain of salt. He is all over the place and is a paid brand whore.

I grew up
In Vegas and I know to much about his story he’s a pos that has a rich dad. From ripping company’s off, shitin on company’s cause he sucks, his dads allowance check bouncing, he was good at one point because he had the biggest gun in the fight but the money has caught up and he isn’t shit. And his life is shit! Wish he would focus more on his kids and his own life before shitting on a big company! Before we know it he will be sponsored by a Chinese knock off brand!

JayBreww

Reaction score
I grew up
In Vegas and I know to much about his story he’s a pos that has a rich dad. From ripping company’s off, shitin on company’s cause he sucks, his dads allowance check bouncing, he was good at one point because he had the biggest gun in the fight but the money has caught up and he isn’t shit. And his life is shit! Wish he would focus more on his kids and his own life before shitting on a big company! Before we know it he will be sponsored by a Chinese knock off brand!

Wonder if he’ll cheat on the knock off brand too..

gqchris

Reaction score
I grew up

Dudes baby mommas are up his ass like flys on shit. So that guy lives a stress induced life, I guarantee it.

I dont care how much he is banging his little purple haired GF, he aint happy!

When he goes on his rants on Instagram, I show my wife his posts. She just shakes her head! Lol

Riverryder

Reaction score
Dudes baby mommas are up his ass like flys on shit. So that guy lives a stress induced life, I guarantee it.

I dont care how much he is banging his little purple haired GF, he aint happy!

When he goes on his rants on Instagram, I show my wife his posts. She just shakes her head! Lol

Just like him and the sxs he is always willing to throw away what he has for something new. He has cheated on both his baby’s mommas that’s why he’s with purple hair