WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Corona Virus - Toliet Paper

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
ok RDP...
I really dont understand the T.P. hoarding caused by the C.V. epidemic scare....

How much T.P. does your family go thru...

my Honey says our two person household goes thru 2 rolls a week...

are Plumbing Co. getting requests for "Bidet installations"

but, WTF are people thinking T.P. will help them????

I do BELIEVE PEOPLE HAVE LOST THEIR F.ING MINDS!!

Nordie

Reaction score
Henderson Costco today
FB_IMG_1583647627394.jpg

Edit, picture was on news. I didn't take it, because there is no fucking way I am going to Costco in the near future.

HPBoats83

Reaction score
I have no idea but god forbid we need toilet paper to use and go to our local target and the shelves are empty, this is stupid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I think it's a SoCal/AZ thing. I snapped this pic at my store yesterday, racks are full.

IMG_2931.jpg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I think the whole concept is the Wuhan 3 week lockdown. Most people don't have their ducks in a row, and couldn't survive three weeks at home with what's on hand. I actually would have no issue with it, I'm kind of a hermit anyway. Now, 1 roll per person per week seems pretty accurate in our house too. Maybe it would go up with all members in the house on lockdown, but I hope not that much.

Now here's one to think about...how would relationships survive 3 weeks? Either completely apart, or locked in the same building 24/7, both would get rough. Divorce attorneys may make a killing :oops:

500bbc

Reaction score
I think the whole concept is the Wuhan 3 week lockdown. Most people don't have their ducks in a row, and couldn't survive three weeks at home with what's on hand. I actually would have no issue with it, I'm kind of a hermit anyway. Now, 1 roll per person per week seems pretty accurate in our house too. Maybe it would go up with all members in the house on lockdown, but I hope not that much.

Now here's one to think about...how would relationships survive 3 weeks? Either completely apart, or locked in the same building 24/7, both would get rough. Divorce attorneys may make a killing :oops:
???

It's not one per dump?

Maybe I should change my diet.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
What I don’t get is the bottled water deal? I get staying at home but the water?

nameisbond

Reaction score
I don't get the TP either. Here not just Costco are running out of TP and bottled water. I understand the water, our tap water sucks and has lead. My mother has COPD, her doctor told her to go out as little as possible. Parents stocked up on canned goods and stuff they can freeze.

hallett21

Reaction score
Doesn’t Costco deliver? Or is that only on the business accounts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Empty racks at Costco this morning. This is where the toilet paper and paper towels usually are.
DEB10B5C-3000-4ADE-B324-77610985DD63.jpeg

GRADS

Reaction score
Serious question, how much do you guys shit??? I'm a once a dayer.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I'm sitting on the John.... replying to this thread.... using up my supply of T.P.
I better get over to Costco and replenish my inventory....

PS, I'm a folder.... 4 piece minimum... I might need to relearn my technique and use the 3 piece fold in case of Emergency Lockdown!!

Taboma

Reaction score
Just left our local Alberston's here in No Co San Diego. Shelves well stocked with TP and Bounty paper towels, cases of bottled water by the entrance and lots of gallons on the shelves. Not one shopper was stacking their carts with anything of the sort, just another Sunday grocery shopping event.
If it were not for the media and reading about here on RDP --- I'd be fooled into thinking life was pretty damned normal, go figure. 🤔

GRADS

Reaction score
PS, I'm a folder.... 4 piece minimum... I might need to relearn my technique and use the 3 piece fold in case of Emergency Lockdown!!
#METOO

JDKRXW

Reaction score
I was at Costco today. TP and bottled water was flying off the shelves.

Not because of the virus, both were on sale........ TP was $5 off and 24 bottles of water was $3.49.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Severe concern here about how Costco and others all taking care of the handling of our fecal material. Yet, not even one mention of Costco suspending their free food samples. WTF ! ?? Pretty odd priorities for RDP.

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
Our neighborhood Walmart had no paper towels or TP yesterday. Not sure if had to do with wackos or the idiot that manages it.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Went to Costco today picked up a 75" TV and no tp. They must have been out didn't see anybody checking with any.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Look at all the baby wipes, wait till they figure out they can wipe with those
Plumbing companies going to be loving it. Last night at lowes there was pallets of tp. Today sold out. But they put out pallets of paper towels. Between the wipes and paper towels going to be a lot of clogs.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Plumbing companies going to be loving it. Last night at lowes there was pallets of tp. Today sold out. But they put out pallets of paper towels. Between the wipes and paper towels going to be a lot of clogs.
Would this officially make a "Shity Economy" ?

If people are dumb enough (which they are) I just hope they have the money to pay up.

rrrr

Reaction score
A family in Australia now has a 12 year supply after ordering 48 cases of the stuff instead of 48 rolls.

A family in Australia is sitting on a mountain of toilet paper after making a mistake while ordering online. Fortunately for them, this error may have occurred at a very fortunate time.

Haidee Janetzki meant to order 48 rolls of toilet paper, but instead ordered 48 boxes, Reuters reports. Now, she and her family are the proud owners of 2,304 rolls of toilet paper, which they have stacked up in their garage.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I fucking just counted how many squares I actually use.....
I KNOW I have the Virus!!! its affecting my common sense...