WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shit is Happening Fast!!!

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
This is VERY different. 12K infected in Italy. Almost 1K dead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
According to the guy on Rogan from the center for infectious diseases, Italian hospitals are doing disaster triage.
You're 65 and a smoker, sorry we can't help you. We need the resources for people we can help.
High schools are canceling athletic events.

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
The biggest question for me is, if this shit started in china and is something new, how the hell is it popping up in remote areas with single cases with no contact with other people or travel?? But suddenly one person in BFE has been tested positive.. I know there probably is no answer but..
It‘s being under reported BIG time that’s why. Only the ones that seek medical attention are being reported.
Majority of people are thinking the runny nose is just allergies at first, then when the rest of flu symptoms show they‘ll likely just stay home sick until it passes and will probably never report it. That’s Probably what I’ll do....After I go see my boss ;).

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
My house is ready to hit the market. Sounds like there is no time like the present to list it and get it sold “near” the top of the market. If the economy keeps caving it’s gonna scare off buyers despite interest rates. I want to think it will blow over, but a lot of stars are aligning right now - 10 year real estate cycle, 10 years of bull market, election in November....now worldwide pandemic being fueled by hysteria and media

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

My feelings are pretty simple. If I'm going to die, it won't be waiting for the government to help me, or waiting for my Costco toilet paper to run out. I'll see ya'll on the road, or on the water.
My kids though...they are why I prepare for the worst. Health issues and their safety. Take needed precautions, and see what the world throws at us. I'm not one to fear the unknown, but definitely one to fear for my kids' well being.
Kind of conflicted.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
This is VERY different. 12K infected in Italy. Almost 1K dead.

One factor affecting the country’s death rate may be the age of its population—Italy has the oldest population in Europe, with about 23% of residents 65 or older, according to The New York Times. The median age in the country is 47.3, compared with 38.3 in the United States, the Times reported. Many of Italy’s deaths have been among people in their 80s, and 90s, a population known to be more susceptible to severe complications from COVID-19, according to The Local.

Italy smoking rate for 2016 was 23.70% of the population with China having 30% of the population....

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
But... but.. but.. it’s just the flu RDP said. Schools will be closed soon. I work at a hospital and we are starting to batton the hatches. Lots will get infected, for most it will be similar to a typical cold or flu. For those who are susceptible it will be much worse. No reason to be afraid but definitely be prepared. Dow will be at 20k soon, or below. I’ll let you know once I catch it, lol.

nowski

Reaction score
My house is ready to hit the market. Sounds like there is no time like the present to list it and get it sold “near” the top of the market. If the economy keeps caving it’s gonna scare off buyers despite interest rates. I want to think it will blow over, but a lot of stars are aligning right now - 10 year real estate cycle, 10 years of bull market, election in November....now worldwide pandemic being fueled by hysteria and media
I wish you Luck...

We have a house that's almost ready to hit the market but not quite there yet. Worse case scenario, we might have to become landlords, rent it out or sit on it till this storm passes...

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score

We were going to list our house in May.

We have a half finished basement and I am now being advised to limit my contact with people because of this virus which means having contractors in and out isn’t a good idea, neither is having numerous people in and out of my house for showings while it’s listed so that plan just got put on hold.

The housing market will take a hit over this for sure but if it’s short term we should bounce back pretty quick. I’m hoping the housing market swings back next summer.

4Waters

Reaction score
haha thats a wild stretch. I DO believe it was released on purpose, but not even close on the who or the why. Think about some GIANT uprising that was happening, and then disappeared overnight?
I don't trust the Democrats of today, they are too vindictive and will do anything (including harm the public) for their agenda.

Icky

Reaction score
Im on a construction site with 1000 workers and a crazy deadline. On a UC campus.
Going to be a interesting week
Crazy that all these companies are banning travel for their employees but construction at their facilities are still going like normal.

I will say that people are being sent home for being sick now, when In the past they would just work through it

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
Pump yore brakes Colonel Sam Daniels. Life will go on as we know it while the fake news keeps the sheeple spoon fed.

Then it’ll all be forgotten about when the next new event unfolds.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Crazy that all these companies are banning travel for their employees but construction at their facilities are still going like normal.

I will say that people are being sent home for being sick now, when In the past they would just work through it
About 2 weeks ago the site was wiped out with the flu. Maybe its come and gone...

Icky

Reaction score
About 2 weeks ago the site was wiped out with the flu. Maybe its come and gone...
Had that happen about 2 years ago during the middle of a 2 week shut down, guy were taking turns getting sick

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I believe you were in iron?
Been in and around trades most my life. Dirt, iron, concrete...trades that spend most time outside...seem to be really resistant to most bugs. My Pops was a commercial roofer, was maybe only sick 3 times I can remember. For it to hit your site that hard, not some brown bottle flu, or normal deal.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I truly believe this was released on purpose because the dems knew they couldn't defeat Trump.
The asshat dems and their allies, the media, started this shit and are running with it full force. They ALL should be lined up and shot one by one or put on cruise ships and sent out to sea with a couple infected people to never return. Fok Democraps!!!!!!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
The asshat dems and their allies, the media, started this shit and are running with it full force. They ALL should be lined up and shot one by one or put on cruise ships and sent out to sea with a couple infected people to never return. Fok Democraps!!!!!!
Your tin foil hat is a little tight tonight...lol 😂🛸

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
I haven't been able to get kevlar straps sewn for the last 10 weeks. I got an email today that the factory is up and running, finally, in China.

HotRod82

Reaction score
I actually look at the unreported cases as a good thing - a dramatic increase in the number of cases with the same known number of deaths brings the mortality rate down. I wouldn't be surprised if within a few weeks the mortality rate will be down to close to the same as the normal flu. Today it's being reported the 10 to 30 age group and the female mortality rates are under 1%. We middle aged men, especially smokers are taking the brunt of it.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
46400890-24A3-4248-9245-20F235709A5E.jpeg

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Here is what is driving the events we see unfolding......from 2018 through 2019 the fatality rate compared to diagnoses for the common flu was .09%, the coronavirus fatality rate to diagnoses is currently at 3.5%, likely because there is no vaccine. These are CDC released statistics and the real reason we are seeing the large scale cancellations.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Your tin foil hat is a little tight tonight...lol 😂🛸
So which one are you voting for Bobby, the senial one or the commy?? :rolleyes: Decisions Decisions :D Got to love your party!!! Vote blue, Don't matter who!! Right Bobby

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
So which one are you voting for Bobby, the senial one or the commy?? :rolleyes: Decisions Decisions :D Got to love your party!!! Vote blue, Don't matter who!! Right Bobby

Sorry, did I post this thread in the political section? [emoji849]

You guys have plenty of content down there where you and Bobby can trade insults until the end of time. I’ll just delete the thread if you’re going to pull this garbage.

beerrun

Reaction score
My wife's work told them to work from home from now on.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
If my kids school closes, I’m heading to Havasu :)

Pretty much my plan if they close my wife’s school like they’ve done in Italy. Probably going to head out to Glamis for a few weeks then head up to Havasu until Desert Storm is done. Hopefully this insanity will be played out by then.

MSum661

Reaction score
Here is what is driving the events we see unfolding......from 2018 through 2019 the fatality rate compared to diagnoses for the common flu was .09%, the coronavirus fatality rate to diagnoses is currently at 3.5%, likely because there is no vaccine. These are CDC released statistics and the real reason we are seeing the large scale cancellations.

They need to roll out the testing devices asap to get a barometer of what we are really dealing with.
Until then its a shot in the dark what the new and existing cases are.
Next week they should start to get a better idea of what were up against.

500bbc

Reaction score
I truly believe this was released on purpose because the dems knew they couldn't defeat Trump.
China happily sacrificing a miniscule portion of their slave population to one of their bio weapons in an attempt to get rid of President Trump and get their bought and paid for demented pedophile in office who will immediately lift tariffs and renegotiate trade deals in China's favor.