2Driver

Reaction score
today in cave creek. 💩
4A0F4FD7-BAFD-491C-A968-A0683B8A3ECB.jpeg

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
So will there be a black market for toilet paper? $$$$ :oops: 😄
Sure is. Night before I went to Costco I checked online for giggles at Amazon and the cheapest I saw was $24......and not even the full case.

NicPaus

Reaction score
I was just bullshitting with the lowes employees while they grabbed me a unit of drywall. They got wiped out on Saturday like the other Torrance lowes. No idea when they will get more. Said they went through a few pallets even with limits of 2.

2Driver

Reaction score
LOL You know there is a future headline coming in a few months like:

“Costco stores overwhelmed by members attempting to return 1,000’s of rolls of toilet paper.“

LowRiver2

Reaction score
But of course the Costco hoarders in so cal just happen to be the same liquor store owner/small business loan/recent immigrants that are lucky to have eighth grade educations wherever they came from , and believe in tea leaves and religious sweat stains as “signs”....
That would never happen.....not

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Well I believe Putin, Iran and the Chinese have obtained what they have been looking for. An overview of world wide panic in the digital age.

Hope I'm wrong.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
ok RDP...
I really dont understand the T.P. hoarding caused by the C.V. epidemic scare....

How much T.P. does your family go thru...

my Honey says our two person household goes thru 2 rolls a week...

are Plumbing Co. getting requests for "Bidet installations"

but, WTF are people thinking T.P. will help them????

I do BELIEVE PEOPLE HAVE LOST THEIR F.ING MINDS!!

It’s the stupidest fucking thing I’ve ever seen.
Walmart’s out of TP and bottled water, at least at noon when I was there.
Absolutely fucking stooopid.

How in the fuck does hoarding TP do ANYTHING?? Jesus fucking Christ this is like watching a 3 stooges movie, but if they were twice as stupid.
Please, someone, explain what this toilet paper deal is about?
Who here does not keep a few weeks worth of daily supplies anyway?

Let’s put this in perspective. Although I am very aware that the numbers are certainly going to escalate, as of today you can fit all the nationwide cases of coronavirus into the Nautical and London Bridge resort if you put 5 to a room.

How...how does hoarding TP and water change this?

RCDave

Reaction score
It’s the stupidest fucking thing I’ve ever seen.
Walmart’s out of TP and bottled water, at least at noon when I was there.
Absolutely fucking stooopid.

How in the fuck does hoarding TP do ANYTHING?? Jesus fucking Christ this is like watching a 3 stooges movie, but if they were twice as stupid.
Please, someone, explain what this toilet paper deal is about?
Who here does not keep a few weeks worth of daily supplies anyway?

Let’s put this in perspective. Although I am very aware that the numbers are certainly going to escalate, as of today you can fit all the nationwide cases of coronavirus into the Nautical and London Bridge resort if you put 5 to a room.

How...how does hoarding TP and water change this?

Irrational fear is more contagious than the virus itself....Stupid is as stupid does

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Unlocked the holy grail of toilet paper. I had 3 rolls left at home and everywhere around my house has had none.

Rolled into a Mexican market in Corona after lunch with a client.. Boom! All their paper products were above 60% stocked.

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
3 Walmarts and 2 grocery stores in Chandler-Tempe all out of TP, wasn't trying to stock up, just normal shopping. Did get some ammo though....

NicPaus

Reaction score
I went to Sam's club a little while ago. No water but plenty of coconut water, vitamin water and Gatorade. All the stuff that you would want to drink to rehydrate. I needed dog food and beer and food everything I needed there was plenty. They were handing out food samples and nobody was eating them.