Reaction score
Nothing different then what they have been saying, just formalizes it

so much for hiking this weekend or surfing if this continues south to Carlsbad

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score

I don't see anything that says people can't go outside and do physical stuff. IMHO, I would say being outside doing your own thing would be the healthiest safest thing to do.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Hey wait, why no shelter in place and travel bans. Not fair I tell you.

I should revolt. But I won't because I have to go to work. LOL

Joker

Reaction score
It's about time. All the bars in Huntington are still packed today as if Newsome had not even requested they close. Good riddance to all the meatheads wandering around down here.

boatpi

Reaction score
I just got the email from the Orange county public health agency everything nonessential in orange county so shut down immediately and definitely.

You can pick up food or do a drive-through at a restaurant. no one inside no public gatherings of any type other than immediate family members car dealership shall close, gas stations banks laundromats things like this in public agencies can stay open.you can pick up food or do a drive-through at a restaurant, no one inside no public gatherings of any type other than immediate family members.

car dealerships shall close gas stations banks laundromats things like this and public agencies can’t stay open.

no public gatherings of any type other than immediate family members.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

That's not how I read it.

boatpi

Reaction score
See
This

Attachments

• EOC Press Release #7 - Public Health Order.pdf
    233.3 KB · Views: 146

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
I just got the email from the Orange county public health agency everything nonessential in orange county so shut down immediately and definitely.

You can pick up food or do a drive-through at a restaurant no one inside no public gatherings of any type other than immediate family members car dealership shall close, gas stations banks laundromats things like this in public agencies can stay open.you can pick up food or do a drive-through at a restaurant, no one inside no public gatherings of any type other than immediate family members car dealerships shall close gas stations banks laundromats things like this and public agencies can’t stay open.

Can we get another period thrown in there? You're better than that.

Taboma

Reaction score
The San Diego County shelter in place deal, specifically allows going out for necessities and exercise ----- hence hiking and surfing, you're good to go 👍

TCHB

Reaction score
Nevada just shut down non essential business

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score

You can pick up food or do a drive-through at a restaurant. no one inside no public gatherings of any type other than immediate family members car dealership shall close, gas stations banks laundromats things like this in public agencies can stay open.you can pick up food or do a drive-through at a restaurant, no one inside no public gatherings of any type other than immediate family members.

car dealerships shall close gas stations banks laundromats things like this and public agencies can’t stay open.

Your third paragraph says “can’t” but I think you mean “can”. Banks can stay open.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
These stazi mother fuckers are going to crash the economy all over a highly contagious flu.

So put everyone in the bread line after their orders lead to a depression, instead of telling seniors and those with health conditions to stay home?

These bastards need a revolution.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
These stazi mother fuckers are going to crash the economy all over a highly contagious flu.

So put everyone in the bread line after their orders lead to a depression, instead of telling seniors and those with health conditions to stay home?

You should start one Roger. [emoji106]. I think you’ve finally found your calling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Fuck no.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

Some Stater Brothers and Vons are opening their stores 2 hours early 7am-9am, just for 65 and over, pregnant women and people with disabilities. And no I'm not 65 roger. 😂
90480886_2898830146844403_7180283908355784704_o.jpg

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I’m just hear to encourage you to be the best troll you can be!!! You can do it buddy.

Oh I do like trolling, you've got me pinned there, but that's only in the dungeon for libbies and a few selected "friends."

In all seriousness, you let these local and state leaders step all over your ass and take it?

Do you know how much economic damage this has the potential to do?

JBS

Reaction score

Nope Trump is cutting checks to everyone as you type

Poor Bernie, Trump stole his playbook

Last edited:

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Oh I do like trolling, you've got me pinned there, but that's only in the dungeon for libbies and a few selected "friends."

In all seriousness, you let these local and state leaders step all over your ass and take it?

Do you know how much economic damage this has the potential to do?

Do we have a choice?

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Thats the goal. Whats bad for America is good for the dems

I see opportunity for Trump to turn the economy back on before November. If he does he will be elected in a land slide and go down in history as the greatest Pres ever. Or he can go down crying, blaming everyone and everything while gaslighting us. The choice is his. Im hoping he steps up. [emoji106].

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Do we have a choice?

I believe the Constitution has something to say about that. I'm no scholar, but something about the right to assemble peacefully—for any reason or for no reason.

I get the fact that they don't want the hospitals overrun with patients and then being unable to provide the needed care, but the amount of people that will be laid off from a move like this, if it goes more than a couple weeks, could have a devastating impact on our country economically. We are hanging by a thread as it is.

Take me for example, I flip the bill for about 70 people's healthcare. How long you think I'll flip that bill if I can't bill?

Outdrive1

Reaction score
I believe the Constitution has something to say about that. I'm no scholar, but something about the right to assemble peacefully—for any reason or for no reason.

I get the fact that they don't want the hospitals overrun with patients and then being unable to provide the needed care, but the amount of people that will be laid off from a move like this, if it goes more than a couple weeks, could have a devastating impact on our country economically. We are hanging by a thread as it is.

Take me for example, I flip the bill for about 70 people's healthcare. How long you think I'll flip that bill if I can't bill?

I get it. You’re preaching to the choir. Right now 30 days, your bills, my bills, they don’t go away. 70 employees is a huge responsibility. I hope you pull through. I hope we all do. This is scary shit that’s never been seen in modern history. (Not just the virus, but the response).

This has fucked so many plans my wife and I had. But at the end of the day none of that shit really matters. Now we are worried how many months we can pay our bills and what we should start to downsize immediately.

I don’t think marching on city hall is going to change anything. [emoji2369]

2Driver

Reaction score
I see opportunity for Trump to turn the economy back on before November. If he does he will be elected in a land slide and go down in history as the greatest Pres ever. Or he can go down crying, blaming everyone and everything while gaslighting us. The choice is his. Im hoping he steps up. [emoji106].

LOL yeah its his super storm sandy moment

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
They just sent out another release... Completely contradicting their original....

View attachment 855710

Just saw this.. crazy.. ?? Way not to cause panic in the first release? About 1/ of rdp is loading their trailer right now and comjng here after the first one.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score

I agree!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
They just sent out another release... Completely contradicting their original....

View attachment 855710

Fucking morons, I rest my case OD1.

You wanna bet marching on those dumb fucks through the phone lines made them pull their heads out? I’m not saying that with sarcasm, just we the people are their bosses.............until we let them be ours!!

Turnup

Reaction score
Ventura County shuts down tomorrow. This is a test to see how far they can push before there's a push back. Looks like Agenda 21 has been green lighted.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
ALL our jobs are working. 400 field guys.
We do a lot of TI work in the high rises in DTLA, CC and San Mo. Buildings are closing so it effects construction. The projects we have on construction sites are still going on. Our projects at the new Midfield Terminal at LAX is on hold for now.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Seems absolutely crazy that construction sites are open. I have guys on sites as we speak with 400+ men on them, all using Andy gumps. Meanwhile the offices are being told to work from home. Didn’t seem right, but the whole industry is doing it right now.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score

View attachment 855710
I don't see this amended order on the oc.gov website anywhere, just the original which effectively closes everything but essential businesses that are listed within. WTF

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
So the twitter 100% contradicts the full order, which is still posted as the "latest and greatest" on the country gov website. Bullshit

My company is running with the amended order.

The County will probably just redate the original and send it out today or tomorrow lol.

HCP3

Reaction score
FAQ to the new amendment.

Attachments

• FAQs 3-18-20 Amended Order - live links.pdf
    268.9 KB · Views: 110