WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

OG roll call?

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
Dylan, good to see you back, shutters are still on the windows at the River place.
Good to hear, that stuff is pretty bulletproof. I’m still running a bit of that product, have several dealers out selling shit they have no idea about processing, nice little niche. Unfortunately that gig is the canary in the coal mine and totally elective so when shit goes sideways on the economy it falls on its face LOL Whatever, not my first rodeo and I’m not afraid of working through situations. It’s actually good when these upsets occur as most competitors shit the bed and don’t have staying power nor the integrity to ride things out. The phone will light up at the other end again😉

whiteworks

Reaction score
Hey Dylan, nice to hear from you
Tom, always a pleasure. Hope all is well with you and yours. Was thinking about you keeping all your people moving and grooving with these current events were seeing. Brass balls to carry that responsibility 👍

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Those boards are sick. I wonder if just selling them as wall art may have a bigger market....

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I guess I'm an old guy just not on RDP, welcome back.

Had a feeling that blanco guy was a short timer.;)

whiteworks

Reaction score
Those boards are sick. I wonder if just selling them as wall art may have a bigger market....
Thanks for the compliment. There are things I can do to turn up the design esthetics and go into a whole different level of the art side of things. I’ve been reluctant to go to far down that path though as I build these boards to be ridden. As it sits right now, about half the builds end up as wall hangers and will never see the water🙁

I’m actually thinking about making it policy that I ride every board I build at least once just because. However then I would have to clean the wax off, repair anything that gets fucked up and re polish the gloss. Potentially a lot of work just to stroke my own dick a bit LOL

it’s not really about making money for me, there are a lot of ways to make a lot of money with much less effort than these builds. Hell I give half of them away for charity anyways🤦‍♂️ Never felt better about anything in my life though than seeing the effort that goes into these builds generate funds and have a direct impact on the quality of lives of people that need some help. I vet the charity's and groups I work with quite well, the one that help children are priority for me. I don’t really give a fuck about helping drug addicts or that kind of shit, but a kid that wakes up one day with leukemia, or has special needs and limited resources, I’m all fucking in.

bocco

Reaction score

Vmjtc3

Banned
Reaction score
Been here a minute, not sure if I qualify as OG tho.

Joe mama

Reaction score
Hey Dylan shutters still like new. My buddy jimmy may need some work lmao.
Hope all is well with you and the family

Last edited:

waterboy

PONTOON MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey Dylan, what’s up. All the shutters are doing great.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Welcome back bro...take off your shoes, pull up a chair and stick around.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JBS

Reaction score
Hey Dylan. Good to see you posting.

SML brother is still recovering from the RR book purchase.

Good times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

whiteworks

Reaction score
Hey Dylan shutters still like new. My buddy jimmy may need some work lmao.
Hope all is well with you and the family
Holy shit I forgot about that whole debacle. I talked with Jimmy last year about some ag stuff, he told me he ran that broad off. That fucking broad was a trip,

*cliffnotes for those watching

Dudes crazy ass chick stole my number off the invoice I gave him and called me in the middle of the night to come out to Palm Springs and treat her like a farm animal or whatever weird shit she was into🤦‍♂️ I called dude up and told him his chick was fucked, pretty sure that was the first time she got ratted out. She was pretty hot if I recall, maybe an OC 7-8 in a sort of dirty way😂

whiteworks

Reaction score
Hey Dylan, what’s up. All the shutters are doing great.
Good to hear shannon, hope all is well. Keep the lights on bro, it’s a thin line we’re on right now👍

whiteworks

Reaction score
Hey Dylan. Good to see you posting.

SML brother is still recovering from the RR book purchase.

Good times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
My bad, sometimes the brakes don’t work when I’m having a good time. 😂

Reactions: JBS

RCDave

Reaction score
The virus hasn't killed me off yet! Been kickin around here since early on the HotBoat days

old rigger

Reaction score
No more pet kid, she’s a person now🙁 I have a back log of boards to build, but have not had time to be in the shop. Here is the last one I popped out for the Hamsters charity event up in Sturgis last summer. View attachment 856366 View attachment 856370 View attachment 856371 View attachment 856372

Beautiful board!!!
You have a place at Marina Village? There's a house there with that Hamsters logo out front. We're kinda new to that neighborhood, coming up on our 4th there summer, and haven't met everyone yet.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Welcome WW.You still keeping Fabio KOH pit up and organized?Always interesting whether it Boards,Skis and KOH.

whiteworks

Reaction score
Living the dream near Dallas, just outside of Arlington [emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I like Texas, was out there a few times last year. The hill country sorta caught my eye the last time through, next level bbq, and pleasant people. Stoked for you.
3463265A-6632-4EC0-9FCE-4E2EFFA33D78.jpeg
066A914C-86C9-44F0-AAF6-7F5A2D4C9F3F.jpeg
E09098EB-A7BF-46A3-8CC9-1483ED437E28.jpeg

whiteworks

Reaction score
The virus hasn't killed me off yet! Been kickin around here since early on the HotBoat days
That was like the first social networking thing. Shit is way out of control now LOL

whiteworks

Reaction score
Beautiful board!!!
You have a place at Marina Village? There's a house there with that Hamsters logo out front. We're kinda new to that neighborhood, coming up on our 4th there summer, and haven't met everyone yet.
I don’t have a place there, but I’ll advise you to go introduce yourself to your Hamster neighbors, you won’t find a more solid group of people than that group.

whiteworks

Reaction score
Welcome WW.You still keeping Fabio KOH pit up and organized?Always interesting whether it Boards,Skis and KOH.
We just ran KOH for the 10th year, finished 6 out of 10 years. We finally won some of Dave Coles money this year. Fabio has retired from driving this year was his last, getting old and it beats you up pretty good bouncing around in those damn things. The 4400 class is just crazy now, everyone has put there kids in the cars and they race every weekend, stupid fast, big money, the whole game is way advanced. The current car is for being race prepped and for sale, Fabio is building a new car right now that is insane. He’s a very talented fabricator, race car driver, mehhh LOL

check out our check, we got paid to race finally😂😂
F125A176-337A-4DCE-B064-ABF0C4EB6ACE.jpeg
D8CA8D6D-074C-4C76-82A1-B521FFE9857B.jpeg
449ECAAA-03A2-43E3-9650-EC7A08956E7A.jpeg

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
OG 685
Bbsp still never happen lol.
I'd like to build a shortboard I can hang on the wall. In the charity thing is cool. I've been thinking about something I could do in my retired years if I ever get there.
Do you find them or do they seek you out.
Or just build and sell. Donate money.

Joker

Reaction score
Were you still around when Phil was startled by the chicken? Just trying to find a timeline😎

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
Old enough to know what OP6C stands for... Miss that fucking frog faced grammar nazi!

whiteworks

Reaction score
OG 685
Bbsp still never happen lol.
I'd like to build a shortboard I can hang on the wall. In the charity thing is cool. I've been thinking about something I could do in my retired years if I ever get there.
Do you find them or do they seek you out.
Or just build and sell. Donate money.
I encourage everyone to make a run at building boards or whatever they have an interest in. The charity thing sort of spread on its own. I donated a board to the st Baldericks deal Bildo put on, OG shocker bought it and set up a deal with the Kings hickey team to have it signed and then ran it through a Kings Care event, since then I’ve worked with Angels baseball, chp1199 foundation, Hamsters, etc... at this point I can reach out to whomever, assess there event demographics and see if it’s a good fit. If the room does $200-300k in a night, things go very well. Sometimes people commission the builds, sometimes I donate them. The entire project has created some great relationships with unique people and organizations. I am open to talking with any entity about this stuff to see if it’s a good match. As with anything, one thing needs to another and I am letting this proceed by its own design.

whiteworks

Reaction score
Were you still around when Phil was startled by the chicken? Just trying to find a timeline😎
The chicken/hawk, holy shit I forgot about Don Vito and that debacle.😂 I don’t know when it was but he caught shit all over town and the internet over that one.

whiteworks

Reaction score
Old enough to know what OP6C stands for... Miss that fucking frog faced grammar nazi!
That’s pretty old LOL. Poor Wes, I used to misspell shit to mess with him and I know he’d sit there with his eye twitching. He’s a good dude of solid character.👍

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
I encourage everyone to make a run at building boards or whatever they have an interest in. The charity thing sort of spread on its own. I donated a board to the st Baldericks deal Bildo put on, OG shocker bought it and set up a deal with the Kings hickey team to have it signed and then ran it through a Kings Care event, since then I’ve worked with Angels baseball, chp1199 foundation, Hamsters, etc... at this point I can reach out to whomever, assess there event demographics and see if it’s a good fit. If the room does $200-300k in a night, things go very well. Sometimes people commission the builds, sometimes I donate them. The entire project has created some great relationships with unique people and organizations. I am open to talking with any entity about this stuff to see if it’s a good match. As with anything, one thing needs to another and I am letting this proceed by its own design.

@rivermobster Works with Hamsters as well.