WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Supercross rescheduling

BONER

Reaction score
I saw this on IG today as well. This is good news.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Good for them, the racers and everyone’s employed in the industry.

oldschool

Reaction score
This may allow Cianciarulo to get back out there and mix things up. Might be able to help Tomac, if he needs it , with the championship.

Hammer

Reaction score
Great news!! I’d like to see Roczen win a title. Tomac needs to choke. Again. I like Bam Bam being competitive this year. I like that he got under Tomacs skin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Just curious when they plan on running these races since the outdoor nationals start in May?

SHOCKtheMONKEY

Reaction score
Great news!! I’d like to see Roczen win a title. Tomac needs to choke. Again. I like Bam Bam being competitive this year. I like that he got under Tomacs skin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quit being a fan of tomac when he took Baggett out. Really cheap shot...

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Just curious when they plan on running these races since the outdoor nationals start in May?

In theory, after outdoors, and finishing up after Monster Cup. Going to be interesting since many rider contracts end around the same time.

oldschool

Reaction score
In theory, after outdoors, and finishing up after Monster Cup. Going to be interesting since many rider contracts end around the same time.
I didn’t see that it was after the outdoors. They cancelled Hangtown, so I figured they’d push back the outdoors to finish SX. I’m surprised they said they planned to finish the remaining 7 rounds, they need to complete 70% of the races to make it official. Should be a hell of a battle between Tomac and Roczen, as long as neither gets hurt practicing.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
I didn’t see that it was after the outdoors. They cancelled Hangtown, so I figured they’d push back the outdoors to finish SX. I’m surprised they said they planned to finish the remaining 7 rounds, they need to complete 70% of the races to make it official. Should be a hell of a battle between Tomac and Roczen, as long as neither gets hurt practicing.

SX and the outdoors are two different promoters. First outdoor round is in June in Florida, tentatively. Expiring rider contracts is the real time limiter both promoters will be up against. That and venue availability for SX, as the fall starts College and NFL football, and conceivably Baseball in some venues.

oldschool

Reaction score
Maybe they will do a 4 races in 2 weeks shootout! I just hope they get to finish the season.