IMG_7916.jpg

IMG_7917.jpg

IMG_7918.jpg

IMG_7919.jpg

IMG_7920.jpg

IMG_7921.jpg

IMG_7922.jpg

image-2020-03-26-14:52:48-872.jpg

Boat fired right up. Smooth but chilly all the way to 3 Dunes. This little boat is badass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score

Dirtbag

Reaction score
Common sense is doing what your state says to do, and there has been a no travel for awhile thats not mandatory, show us the common sense in traveling from a hugely populated area to a small town with limited everything so you guys can come have a fun few days!!!!r u serious???
Common sense is listening to what my state of california tells me to do? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CobraDave

Reaction score
Here we go I’m getting nervous. I’m putting everyone at risk with the lack luster payload and towing capacities.
IMG_7934.jpg

CobraDave

Reaction score
Thank god it made it. That was close. My wife was impressed how well it just pulled out. (Cue the classic joke).

IMG_7936.jpg

Solid day today. Time to go to the house and start drinking.

Dirtbag

Reaction score
im not a fan of that side of windsor! Pumped you are out there tho. Mine is getting worked on by bob right now might pick up this weekend and see ya on the water

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I’m jealous Dave! Didn’t get to hit the water because we had to unpack. Guess we will see how mine runs tomorrow. All uncovered and ready to go. Have a very slight leak out of one trim ram.
AB0FC27B-9761-4B8A-98B0-3DB0B82FFFE0.jpeg

ALAN F

Reaction score
Common sense is listening to what my state of california tells me to do? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They r the ones chosing to live there and a travel ban is a travel ban, unreal

cuz_im_CR

Reaction score
Awesome dude! Glad to see y’all enjoying the boat. We’ve been in AZ for a week and have not pulled the boat out of storage yet. Been playing with the RZR this whole time. We are gonna get our 22 wet tomorrow hopefully. Might even head up to havasu sometime next week

CobraDave

Reaction score
IMG_7945.jpg

The reveal. What do you think?

IMG_7944.jpg

IMG_7942.jpg

IMG_7940.jpg

They’re flaws in the pattern and I wish it covered more of the gaps and edges. No reason why it couldn’t. They pretty much go by the non skid
Pattern but they’re flaws in the mold
with the non-skid too. Where it’s not symmetrical.

Overall, really easy to apply and looks great. I’m happy with it. $1200 for the kit with the boat show discounts.

Hanging in the channel now.
IMG_7947.jpg

DWC

Reaction score
View attachment 859746

View attachment 859747
View attachment 859748
View attachment 859749
They’re flaws in the pattern and I wish it covered more of the gaps and edges. No reason why it couldn’t. They pretty much go by the non skid

Overall, really easy to apply and looks great. I’m happy with it. $1200 for the kit with the boat show discounts.

View attachment 859750

Love it. Great addition.

HCP3

Reaction score
View attachment 859746

View attachment 859747
View attachment 859748
View attachment 859749

View attachment 859750

Looks great. Matches the grey really well. As far as the imperfections go, you are the only one who is going to notice.

CobraDave

Reaction score
Looks great. Matches the grey really well. As far as the imperfections go, you are the only one who is going to notice.

I think you’re right.

FishSniper

Reaction score
View attachment 859746

View attachment 859747
View attachment 859748
View attachment 859749

View attachment 859750

Looks good. I looked around for your boat or OSB boat when I went on a quick run this morning but there weren’t many boats out.

traquer

Reaction score
Nice boat! I'm a bit jealous of your weekend and everything. Enjoy!

How's the hole-shot and top end on the boat? I'm looking for something like this soon. I don't want the bigger 27-29s mostly because it's too much boat (I don't like that many people on my boat lol) and I'd only want one with big power and don't want to spend that much.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
View attachment 859746

View attachment 859747
View attachment 859748
View attachment 859749

View attachment 859750

Honestly that is one of the best Sea Dek to interior matches I’ve seen. It matches the interior color close and the lines look good with the patterns on the seats.

Well done.

CobraDave

Reaction score
Nice boat! I'm a bit jealous of your weekend and everything. Enjoy!

How's the hole-shot and top end on the boat? I'm looking for something like this soon. I don't want the bigger 27-29s mostly because it's too much boat (I don't like that many people on my boat lol) and I'd only want one with big power and don't want to spend that much.

This thing is pretty snappy. Hole shot is great, especially with the tabs lowered. I have a 6.2 Merc 350 and it’s an honest 65mph boat. The always have it loaded down. Today was full tanks, four adults and two kids with a cooler. It felt really strong.

CobraDave

Reaction score
Honestly that is one of the best Sea Dek to interior matches I’ve seen. It matches the interior color close and the lines look good with the patterns on the seats.

Well done.

Thanks. Picking all of the options was a task I thought a lot about. But like others have said, only I will notice the small stuff. I might even not care in a couple months. I’ll tell you what, it keeps much cleaner looking vs a white deck. Who ever is thinking about having someone install this for you, don’t. It’s pretty damn easy and forgiving.

CobraDave

Reaction score
Last shots of the short trip. It rained briefly in the channel and scared everyone away. Lol. We rode it out.

IMG_7948.jpg

IMG_7949.jpg

IMG_7951.jpg

Thank you all for following along and cheers to a happy, safe boating season!!

CobraDave

Reaction score
i dont know I just like the other side...seems deeper?

I think the other side you don’t lose the view of the trailer momentarily while backing like you do on the south ramp.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
This thing is pretty snappy. Hole shot is great, especially with the tabs lowered. I have a 6.2 Merc 350 and it’s an honest 65mph boat. The always have it loaded down. Today was full tanks, four adults and two kids with a cooler. It felt really strong.

Those motors are a lot stronger than people think. I was pleasantly surprised driving a few boats with then.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Those motors are a lot stronger than people think. I was pleasantly surprised driving a few boats with then.

That 350 Hp 6.2 engine is a better choice than the standard 8.2 for any smaller sub 25 foot boat in my opinion.

The weight savings makes up for the power difference, and increased fuel mileage is a welcome bonus.

Riverryder

Reaction score
Ram owners are funny. Some picture mirrors are down. Then last picture mirrors are up? Did the boat get wider while being in the water or somethin? Haha

ALAN F

Reaction score
That 350 Hp 6.2 engine is a better choice than the standard 8.2 for any smaller sub 25 foot boat in my opinion.

The weight savings makes up for the power difference, and increased fuel mileage is a welcome bonus.

yes, but are they exempt for showing homes in Havasu during the virus?????that's the question!!!!

#CORONACATION