WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shit is Happening Fast!!!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I have a Focus, do you think those will fit in the trunk? LOL
I think the 9ton high speed planetary axles with brakes are about 1500lbs?...unless you have a few linebackers with you, may be better to leave the tires on them and just tow them ;)
Could we be running out of weed? View attachment 858208
:eek:
Oh no, what ever can we do?
That is the last group to be motivated enough to riot...What are they going to do, flip their couch over, run rampant through the kitchen?

At least in the old days, if we wanted weed, had to work for it. Grow it, transport it, make calls and check price and availability...Even the potheads now have become more lazy...

nameisbond

Reaction score
I had to go into Walmart for my parents prescriptions. Still out of lots of things, limits on most popular items they have. The pharmacist was wearing mask and gloves. They asked for social distancing. No line at the pharmacy counter, so got in and out fast. Made a stop at Seven Eleven for pop, I was out of coke. No customers there, they have a Tim Hortons inside and it was closed.

nameisbond

Reaction score
Trudeau is speaking now. He's threatening the emergency measures act, its a renamed act, formally the war measures act. It basically turns Canada into a dictatorship. Trudeau's father was prime minister and used the act in 1970. Some Quebec nationalist kidnapped a British diplomat and a journalist.

RCDave

Reaction score
Trudeau is speaking now. He's threatening the emergency measures act, its a renamed act, formally the war measures act. It basically turns Canada into a dictatorship. Trudeau's father was prime minister and used the act in 1970. Some Quebec nationalist kidnapped a British diplomat and a journalist.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
The President is doing a virtual town hall. Let’s see what his plans are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
“The coronavirus task force response coordinator said Monday that new self-swab coronavirus tests will become available later this week. “

"There was a breakthrough today for those of you waiting for 'self-swabbing' options. Those are going to be available some time later this week to be able for individuals to do their own test," Deborah Birx said during Monday's White House press briefing.”

Outdrive1

Reaction score
6 Trillion dollar bailout.
giphy.gif

Outdrive1

Reaction score
So...did numbers like "billion" or "trillion" even exist before modern government?

I'm no mathematician, but I think we just sold two generations.

Is it even real money? I mean we are already in debt. Where does 6 trillion come from? Our savings account? Lol. Fire up the printing presses. Free money for everyone. Left. Right. Center. Special interests. Who fucking really knows but they promised 3k to a family of 4. That’s all people see. [emoji849]

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Is it even real money? I mean we are already in debt. Where does 6 trillion come from? Our savings account? Lol. Fire up the printing presses. Free money for everyone. Left. Right. Center. Special interests. Who fucking really knows but they promised 3k to a family of 4. That’s all people see. [emoji849]

Exactly where did this money magically appear from?
I just went back to work after being without a job for a month. I have a wife & 3 kids to provide for and I don’t need a handout.
Guess everyone is paycheck to paycheck.

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
It’s a ridiculous idea.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
That's what I don't get. I grew up in a construction household. Rainy winters were lean winters, but we still had Christmas, and life always moved on. I had 9 months between shattering my neck and getting back into roofing...life went on, kids ate and house was still there. We don't need handouts here, and I'm sure most on this board are the same. The household payment plan just makes people more dependent upon government.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Utter bullshit. I hope they never pass that bloated piece of shit, trillions in there for nothing to do with the crisis at hand...

The Congress and Senate are made up of mostly 70+ ...is it wrong for me to hope they all get infected?

Fuck it, I'm already going to hell, at least all my friends will be there with me! 😈

hallett21

Reaction score
So 367ish million Americans. And 6 trillion dollars. On the low that’s 15k per American citizen. Unless my math is wrong?

JBS

Reaction score
Utter bullshit. I hope they never pass that bloated piece of shit, trillions in there for nothing to do with the crisis at hand...

The Congress and Senate are made up of mostly 70+ ...is it wrong for me to hope they all get infected?

Fuck it, I'm already going to hell, at least all my friends will be there with me! [emoji48]

Welcome back to reality. Missed you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

702sandman

Reaction score
So 367ish million Americans. And 6 trillion dollars. On the low that’s 15k per American citizen. Unless my math is wrong?

But your forgetting all the money for the fat cats 😂😂😂 they need their cut also 🤦🏼

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

Where is the 6 trillion coming from. Last I read was 2 trillion. Find out tomorrow. :)

LAZARUS

Essential Inmate Down
Reaction score
6 Trillion? There needs to be some stimulus but to sell out generations ahead of us is just ridiculous. Yes people could go without paychecks for months or even longer. I know many people that went without paychecks in 2007-2011. They're still alive.

hallett21

Reaction score
But your forgetting all the money for the fat cats [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] they need their cut also 🤦🏼

I want to start another thread comparing paying out individual tax payers vs banks and corps.

This is a liberal bailout anyway you look at it. Would be interesting to see if it’s better to pay the citizens or the businesses.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
6 Trillion is the newest number being reported.

IMG_3086.png

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

Me+Wife+3Kids=I'm gettin' another boat bitches 🤪

This is F'n retarded. As a whole, Americans need to lose a few pounds (myself included). Count the pennies and Slim Price. People waiting with their hands out, or moving back in with their parents at 40...I couldn't do that. Not just because they were gone when I was 40, but before that. If I asked for help, that, in my eyes, meant I failed. I'm too stubborn for that. Sold toys, starved my fat ass, downgraded trucks and sold of any tools that weren't making me money...you can't fix stupid, but it's damn hard to kill stubborn.

nameisbond

Reaction score
The stimulus package is $2trillion, but authorizes the fed to lend business up to $4trillion. So its really a $6trillion dollar package, the largest in US history. Pelosi is talking about a fourth package, the scary part is, so is the White House. At least that's what Kelly Anne Konway (SP) just said on Fox News.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
BLM just shut down Gecko Road and Osborne lookout road.
can still camp in washes.... until further notice.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Do you understand how much actually is going to the Crisis fight? Do you understand how much B.S. Shit the Dem's put in and Trump had to sign the Bill to get it moving out to the ones in Need.

I mean Obama Phones again OR still.Millions to the kenedy center Remodel,Money to the Post Office, Public Radio and on and on.

OH!! forgot the Best one MILLIONS AND MILLIONS to THE IRS. So they can come after your ASS when the Smoke clears.

This Bill would have been a small portion of this but as sickening as it is but Pelosi and the Squad said it is this way or the highway.

BUT!! they are bragging they saved a Ton by Nixing President Trump's plan to replace all the depleated Oil Reserves with Oil at 1/4 th the price of high's this past year.

You know anything to hurt Trump no matter if hurts You and I and Our Country. I can not believe this one.

Reclaim the House Keep The Senate and Reelect President Trump and this Country not only return to Pre Virus but IMO Scream and operate at levels only could be imagined.

Trump 2020

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
6 Trillion dollar bailout.
giphy.gif

I just want to make sure PBS, Planned Parenthood and NPR are FULLY funded that way we have dumber liberals, and with the unfettered abortion, less of 'em!

WTF is going on here.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Do you understand how much actually is going to the Crisis fight? Do you understand how much B.S. Shit the Dem's put in and Trump had to sign the Bill to get it moving out to the ones in Need.

I mean Obama Phones again OR still.Millions to the kenedy center Remodel,Money to the Post Office, Public Radio and on and on.

OH!! forgot the Best one MILLIONS AND MILLIONS to THE IRS. So they can come after your ASS when the Smoke clears.

This Bill would have been a small portion of this but as sickening as it is but Pelosi and the Squad said it is this way or the highway.

BUT!! they are bragging they saved a Ton by Nixing President Trump's plan to replace all the depleated Oil Reserves with Oil at 1/4 th the price of high's this past year.

You know anything to hurt Trump no matter if hurts You and I and Our Country. I can not believe this one.

Reclaim the House Keep The Senate and Reelect President Trump and this Country not only return to Pre Virus but IMO Scream and operate at levels only could be imagined.

Trump 2020
:)https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/donald-trump-defends-relief-bill-225904141.html

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
What are you talking about it's our country not his. Put a uniform on and walk a dirt road and see if d or r matters it's our country it's your own and fellow soilders that matters sir

Reaction score
Canada now has mandatory quarantine for returning Canadians from abroad, including those coming back from the USA. If you don't quarantine for 14 days, you face fines and jailtime. Health officials are going to randomly check on returning Canadians to ensure they are complying with the mandatory quarantine.

story here: https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/mandatory-quarantine-hajdu-1.5509508

they were talking about this on an RV website forums I visit. turns out the Canadian snowbirds first stop after crossing the border is the crowded local Walmart to stock up on supplies for there 14 day quarantine.

nameisbond

Reaction score
they were talking about this on an RV website forums I visit. turns out the Canadian snowbirds first stop after crossing the border is the crowded local Walmart to stock up on supplies for there 14 day quarantine.

Yep, even though they are supposed to go straight home. Saw an article that Quebec has the police at the border. They collect the returning Canadians address info. Guess they are going to check on them.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Yep, even though they are supposed to go straight home. Saw an article that Quebec has the police at the border. They collect the returning Canadians address info. Guess they are going to check on them.

More #QuarantineTheater.

Outdrive1

Reaction score

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
View attachment 860393 View attachment 860394
39 of these trailers enroute to So Cal
Hold 84 bodies each on racks moved by forklift
Cadaver seal bags that don’t allow gases to exit coming along with them
Hopefully they’ll be empty at the end of this
Note to self: if LA County has some nice reefers for auction later...let someone else bid.

Stay safe from idiots, healthy from the sick folk.